Roboforex Forum, an easy way to get started.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roboforex Forum, an easy way to get started.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 13

Hello friends, I want to tell my story joining the Roboforex Forum. I found this forum by accident, while I was looking for information on the forex forum, one of the websites refers me to this Roboforex forum. I tried to learn everything necessary to join until finally I was interested in and register to become a member.

When I first joined I still doubt that this forum will provide benefit to me, but I keep trying to give it a try. The longer I am more certain to be one of the active user.
    Indeed, at first I was more interested in the post in the thread daily technical analysis, because in addition useful for me to practice my analysis also I expect that the other members will gain insight in seeing the market by reading my analysis.

Day after day I became active in this forum, until the end of the month in which time I could do a transfer request from currency to my real trading account. Oh I was very excited when getting my first transfer. Since then I keep posting while occasionally trading. But I have not dared to trading continuously, because my margins have still less. At least I want to collect the results of the bonus posts in this forum to be able to have more margin trading. And yes this forum has gave me enough money to become seriously in trading.

However, in the early to join this forum, I experienced a lot of unpleasant events. I understand this is because it is my fault because of lack of understanding of the rule of this forum. Lots of my posts are categorized breaking the rules, so a lot of currency that was cut by a moderator. I was feeling down, but I tried to ask this question to the moderator of the forum, and although there was a misunderstanding, I finally let go all of this to be part of the journey along this forum.
    kid.jpg
    Unfortunately I see some members, to commit fraud in violation of the rules of the forum. There's nothing I can do except for a few times to report such violations to the moderators so that they can act. Some of them did finally get a permanent ban. But that does not mean to get rid of them, because I feel we all have to abide by the rules of this forum in order to keep this forum grow and continue to exist.
    Now with the new rules on bonuses post, I hope the bonus hunter will think twice. Unfortunately I also include those considered not contribute much to the forum, so just predicate as a registered user. But no matter, because all I give to the admin and moderators to assess.

Now about my trading using the results of this forum, so far I've managed to do once withdrawal.
    robo1.PNG
    But I'm grateful that I was able to keep margins intact. Currently I still trying to restore margins after some loss. Lucky I was able to keep my account did not experience a margin call or even stop out.
    robo2.PNG
    In the future, I hope I'll be able to begin to be able to achieve consistent profits. And I am very grateful to Roboforex forum that has helped me to be able to have enough margin for trading seriously.

Conclusion:
    Roboforex forum has paved the way for me to raise sufficient capital, and can start trading seriously. This forum also gave me a lot of knowledge and all the new things that I need to explore forex.
    Well my friends, if you find this story interesting, please feel free to rate it by clicking the thumb up symbol on the low right of this post.

Not allowed!
    “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    Wow, really good story and it is coming from your real life with roboforex I can feel. And I can see your handsome bonus and smooth trading journey. And I would love to see your technical analysis in future. I hope you will be a really great trader in future using these bonuses from roboforex forum. Whatever good luck in the contest at least it is a good chance to improve your status in the forum.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Hi erespe ..., I know you are an active member, and you often create technical analysis in here, I appreciate your performance.

I am sure you will get a good position in this contest, why? Because you really objectively, you really show your trading history, even though you get big loss, while many traders who are not comfortable to do it, this is a good responsibility of you. You know, I also get difficult situation, including in managing the bonus account of this forum, because I also get a very big loss in the last few months.

As what nkhan said, its a good chance to improve your status in this forum, and after reading this thread, I think you are eligible for it.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Well, thank you guys for your support to my contest thread. I know that a few months I was a little non-active in this forum, because I'm concentration to restore the loss that I got. The message I want to deliver for all users on this forum, from the story of my experience with Roboforex Forum above is, we have to give appreciation to Roboforex which is intend to help us in collecting bonuses that can be used for trading. And as a member, we also must always obey the rules, do not damage the good intentions of Roboforex, by being a bonus hunter, spammers or posting senseless material.
    Use bonus that we have get seriously, do not think of it as a bonus to practice, but as capital that must be managed and make the equity continues to grow. I hope that we can all grow together with Roboforex.

Not allowed!
    “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    I am still remember just you and me frequent post of forex analysis, i felt how hard the effort to post in that section , ranging post of analysis until made screenshot that was attached but with low amount of bonus . and until now you still be an active member in there , thumbs up for you .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks mate, yes I remember that, even after so many cheater on that thread, I got cut a lot of bonuses because a little mistake, I still tried to keep my spirit, and it gave me worth result. And since I'm more posts there, my status is now only as a registered user. No need to be sorry, just need to get up and re-raise the status for the better. Thank you for your support comrade.

Not allowed!
    ― Albert Einstein

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    yes you are right robo forex forum is the best way to start forex trading at high level so wo loss in trading because of little mistake so do you bets hard work and proper planning is very important for tha best to achive you target and earn profit by forex trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by erespe View Post
    Thanks mate, yes I remember that, even after so many cheater on that thread, I got cut a lot of bonuses because a little mistake, I still tried to keep my spirit, and it gave me worth result. And since I'm more posts there, my status is now only as a registered user. No need to be sorry, just need to get up and re-raise the status for the better. Thank you for your support comrade.
    Well.. in other forum you has good reputation with always giving good strategy plus market analyzer , maybe not for long your status can be upgrade be a pro and also you have more chance to win of this contest , once you get a prize you can continue of your trading journey and hopefully you will stay in here to share your idea and experience

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    dear friend, i see that you have good commitment as a member at this forum , you want to make it clear and i support your action with always report them who did copas or break the rules, it will help us to feel comfortable for sharing each others, forum roboforex is our home to grow up together, then i believe all members here will follow for what was done by our friend,

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113
    This forum is not just an easy way to get started but also the best way to get starting in trading especially for beginners. Unlike other forums available on the internet which do not have any quality and informative posts, Roboforex have a lot of informative and quality posts which can help traders with all levels of trading skills a lot. Of course this forum also rewards us for our work here.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast