Oil - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Oil

Primitive oil remains from the bearish develop, yet this particular bearishness will be dropping it is steam as well as this can be the hazard to the problem. If the set of two agrees with our marketing with several a long time investing graph, i most certainly will not necessarily think twice to adopt the picture with our end damage close to 30 pips. That asset is attempting to become building a decrease small.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by MohaNew View Post
    Primitive oil remains from the bearish develop, yet this particular bearishness will be dropping it is steam as well as this can be the hazard to the problem. If the set of two agrees with our marketing with several a long time investing graph, i most certainly will not necessarily think twice to adopt the picture with our end damage close to 30 pips. That asset is attempting to become building a decrease small.
    With the newest deal of the OPEC to limit the daily production, but until now the member of OPEC is still on high to not limit the daily oil production. Based on technical analysis. The oil is till try to attempt on bearish momentum. Based on weekly chart, the oil high potential to extend the bearish momentum.
    please take a look on my weekly chart below
    Capture_211.jpg

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Forexy View Post
    its going up
    I do not think so. The oil will remain to go down on bearish momentum. I know by the OPEC to limit the Oil production to stabilize the oil price, but the Unites States authority start to greather oil production. It is bad for any trader oil. Because the oil will remain on low price.
    Please look at the technical analysis on my chart below
    I use as the monthly chart

Based on that chart, I predict the oil start to remain on bearish

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    I think that the current oil will not go as low as $38 and the bottom is near already. That is the fair value or the return price of the oil so the movement from the market should be limited with this too. But naturally, you need to do a double check since what i just have said might be wrong too.
    Oil is under pressure. The oil price policy is to maintain oil always on the lowest price only. I also have one hipothesis and speculative that oil price low is caused by the ISIS terror on irak, because ISIS is pillaging the oil refinery and sell them to the USA, and I also wonder that USA is the head behind the ISIS who can use the army, transportation and even selling the crude oil to US.
    I think it is more than conspiracy to control the crude oil price

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis_Cardenas View Post
    The price of crude begins today with a bullish bias after approaching from yesterday's EMA50, noting that the Stochastic shows clear oversold signals now and begins to overlap positively over the four-hour period, which is a positive reason We hope to push the price to provide more positive in the coming sessions.

Therefore, we will maintain our bullish outlook on the intraday and short term, remembering that our next main objective is at 48.37, while achieving maintenance conditions above 45.60 and the most important by Up from 44.10
    Oil is on the sideways area, and oil is on the support level of the pair. I think oil can not further to maintain to re get back to the top level 100.xx, but I think oil will stay longer on the this level support. Please see and give the attention to my chart below, the oil price can be appreciated when the global economics is on the good sentiment, but nowdays the global economics is under pressure and facing the crisis

Trader
    Oil is trading above the 56.40 barrier, which supports the upside in the coming period targeting 59.20 and then 60.65 as the next major stations, noting the importance of stability above 56.40 to maintain chances of achieving the suggested targets
    oil.jpg

Banned
    For me, I see Brent crude starting to trade in a tight range and the price is going sideways. There is a triangle pattern on the 4 hour chart. With the news coming from the markets and OPEC's statement that the demand for oil will decline during the coming period we can see a significant drop in oil prices in the coming period

BRENTH4.jpg

I really hate to see oil climbing up but to be honest it is an uptrend now. Last resistance by sellers was broken in past week and I see no real resistance before 62-63 area and then towards 100. I hope it does not go there but that's the way it looks to me.
    Oil.jpg
    Copy trades at just 10% of profit. Limited time offer

Trader
    The price of oil retested the resistance of the descending sub-channel shown in the image and maintains its stability above it, thus keeping the positive effect of the bullish flag pattern effective, waiting for further upside during the coming period, which receives continuous positive support from SMA 50.
    Therefore, we believe that the area is open to moving towards our positive targets which starts at 59.40 and extends to 60.65, noting that stability above 56.40 represents the first requirement for the continuation of the expected bullish direction.

oil.jpg

WTI crude oils price has reached the lowest price of 42.08 this year and has since then been going up and as long as the price stays well above $54, there is more room for the uptrend .I remain bullish on oil based on what I see on the chart and I expect oil to reach $63.07 where I expect a significant pull back because that is a good resistance level the price may find difficult to penetrate. You can look at the monthly chart attached to assess the preview of my analysis on WTI crude oil.

oil.jpg

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast