Oil - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Oil

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Oil

Thread for OIL discussion - latest news, technical analysis, forecasts and opinions.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 1
    Oil trading is really good as we all know that the price of oil will always going to go up in the long run. Unless of course theirs a new alternative source of oil. I do believe that in the long run the price of oil will going to keep on going up. So its really good just to buy oil or do averaging in oil and seldom sell oil. In this way we can really make good income in the long run.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    in this market you should always be very carful about your trades in oil ... now a days the oil market is regularly droping in weeks and days... oil has reach hi low in this month some low points of oil is very pivot so that it can be more supportable for trading in oil .. other wise we should watch the trend of it and should be updated from news for the latest new ...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Dear in forex trading best think which i want to say the currency trading is the best way of earning if you are expert in trading you will agree with me because all expert people like tu trade in currency

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    This thread is about oil trading. Its not about currency trading. So its best that we can make good income in trading if we know exactly what we are doing. I'm so lucky to see myself having more and more profit in forex trading and I do hope that I can trade oil also in the near future. I still don't have enough trading capital or experience to trade all the pairs and oil and metal and commodities.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    yes in this work if you take a good count of weeks day and hours of the month then you will come to the result that there is so much amount of oil is used on daily basis and we will not survive if we continues using oil at this rates so we have to start using such resources which are renewable

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=ar]you will be smiling by now. The bias is still on the downside, but the maximum drop down is still underrating the downside. I believe that crude oil will want to adjust very largely to the upside, and this will definitely happen next week. What out on this upside correction.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Oil is really good way to make some good profit. I do recommend that we study oil to make us earn good amount of money. My main goal right now is to make sure that I can handle my trading account for good. I do know that its going to take years before I can finally achieve my dream of having good earning in forex. So my main goal right now is to focus on having more and more trading capital.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    With a great count number in the 2 or 3 weeks in which crude gas provides getting taking, you might undoubtedly be depending 10 7 days. it is a extremely rare celebration from the buying and selling market place. You have to be mindful in the subsequent transfer associated with crude gas. Although the regular opinion should be to this drawback, careful attention will be famous. Raw gas need to retrace intended for over 3 2 or 3 weeks at this phase.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    things have gone from bad to worse for oil. oil is going down and down breaking all of his supports the main reason for that is the rise of US Dollar against Canadian Dollar. Canada is the second biggest oil provider in the world, so rise of Dollar against CAD results in the fall of oil prices which may be identified as oil will look toward 75.00 per Barrel

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Oil has been fallen terribly, as it was a continuation from last four months, I think that oil will fall more, because of demand and supply, the war is playing the key role in the demands, and nowadays the fear of Ebola virus is creating too much problems with the markets in united states, I hope that this problem will solve soon and we will see rise because of demand.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast