Oil - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Oil

i'm at this point within the particular trade, the bias is usually bearish Just like lengthy As the price will be capable of maintain 95.00 psychology point towards downside, plus the target with this wee will be in 89.92. whether or not your current crude oil will certainly efficiently breach 93.69, there is not any way It\'s going to not reach The idea target your week. end up being very careful, but This is at the very strong along trend in this phase

enormous influence occurs when development or oil prices soared in which it will change a lot of things that happen on the development of currency values ​​that are on the market which in this case we need a proper and good analysis to address the growing movement could not we read well in this trade

Crude oil is in serious range bound trend.
    It is neither break down below 99 USD nor break out above 106 USD.
    So it is a good trading range fro Intra day and swing traders.
    As they can trade frequently with this price range and can earn good money, although I am not daring to trade as I am having small margin cant hold crude oil for 3-4 days.

Trader
    Currently situation in the middle east, that is a war between israel and Palestina make the situation in the middle east is tight. We all know that the bigger producent of oil is in middle east of arabic country. The war between israel and palestina make gold bullish and oil price get rise.

I believe that crude oil will want to adjust very largely to the upside.
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    If you have being following my daily analysis on this crude oil, you will be smiling by now. The bias is still on the downside, but the maximum drop down is still underrating the downside. I believe that crude oil will want to adjust very largely to the upside, and this will definitely happen next week. What out on this upside correction.
    Attachment 2770

Crude oil is one of my favorite to trade. But unfortunately from the roboforex cent account we can not be able to trade the crude oil. If the robo forex allow the cent account holders to trade with the crude oil then it will be really great pleasure to us. However yeah in the recent day the crude oil seems in the support levels and I'm expecting a big bullish market from it.

I guess its just a matter of fifty years and all the known reserve of oil right now will going to be drained. I do know the value of renewable resources. I think right now its best that we focus on oil price now and oil price of the future. I'm so sure that in the near future the oil price will continue to go up as the demand increases but the supply decreases.

If you have being following my daily analysis on this crude oil, you will be smiling by now. The bias is still on the downside, but the maximum drop down is still underrating the downside. I believe that crude oil will want to adjust very largely to the upside, and this will definitely happen next week. What out on this upside correction.

- - - Updated - - -

This is smear with oil old trend I am at this time in this trade, the bias is bearish as long as the consequences is able to keep up 95.00 psychology thing to the downside, and the target used for this wee is next to 89.92. If the crude smear with oil can successfully breach 93.69, at hand is rejection way it will not spread to facilitate target this week. Happen very thorough, but it is in the very strong down trend next to this period. We are job without hesitation and i am a new to the job trader in advertise .

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    If you take a good count of the weeks that crude oil has being going down, you will certainly be counting 10 week. this is a very rare occasion in the trading market. You should be very careful of the next move of crude oil. Although the weekly bias is to the downside, caution is noted. Crude oil should retrace for more than 3 weeks at this phase.
    Attachment 2786
    Every metal trade before check weekly bearish candle and bullish candle to catch price trade point in trading graph. Crude oil trade before should take forecasting news and live releasable topic on live news. then arrange trade is better to get sufficient profit from trading account.

Oil

I am learning about forex trading in forex market is everyday. Here I am learning about oil currency trading things. This forum is good discusion site. I think the new trader who want learn about forex so they get help in this forum. I have a pro cent account. My problem is I am not able to trading in oil currency. But I am learn about it. This is my benifit.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast