Oil - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Oil

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Oil

Thread for OIL discussion - latest news, technical analysis, forecasts and opinions.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    it is possible you have to dowload the data feed from site.Yahoo finance allows this you simply enter in the ticker you want and then the chart will come up then you scroll to the bottom of the page and on the right side there will be a dowload link click the dowlaod link and then add it to your meta trder 4 folder.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    well dear i did not trade in the crud oil yet but my eyes are on the gold silver and oil a bit. and in my thinking crud oil can go down. but i will say that do not trade with only members opinion because we can be wrong and you guys can get loss. so do analysis very well before trading in oil gold or silver because these things are very dangerous.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    oil has the very risk in it and only that trader take the risk to make the trading who has the good experience in the oil market so that they can get the good profit form the trading of oil because this market moves so much in a day like the 300 pips as well

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    i am soulation theses the bent is bearish as continued as the amount is able to advance 95.00 attitude point to the downside, just try this instrustion after you see the problen is solved . Be actual careful, but it is in the actual able bottomward trend at this phase.so easily enter the oil in car

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    [lang=ar]crude oil is moving up and up but i think you are right.i have stoped my trading in this commodity.it is about to change the trend.i think 107 is main point.may it would go up to that but i have close all my buy positions at the end of this week.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by softtouch007 View Post
    Oil is one of the profitable thing in forex market.Only by oil trading trader can earn huge money from foerx market.but do you know that how risk is oil trading.Oil trading is very risky for all trader.Every day oil market run very fastly.if you come this market with little money your will loss your all money.so be careful about oil trade..
    Nonsense!!! First of all oil is a commodity, so it is not "FOREX" only currency pairs are "FOREX". You don't need to get involved in oil trading to make big money. In fact, oil makes bigger runs, true, but also the leverage for oil CFDs is usually three or more times lower than for currencies. Another aspect is that oil by far isn't that liquid as foreign exchange... so if you wanted to make it really big, you would have rather more problems with oil than with currencies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by maao2004 View Post
    [lang=ar]crude oil is moving up and up but i think you are right.i have stoped my trading in this commodity.it is about to change the trend.i think 107 is main point.may it would go up to that but i have close all my buy positions at the end of this week.[/lang]

Oil is a good trading instrument but it needs heavy fundamental flow to make the trading really interesting (make the price movements=volatility bigger). But nice times with oil and oil ETFs and Natgas ETF may be just ahead. If the geopolitical tensions in the eastern Europe continue and go even further, and when G8 with EU goes even further with sanctions, a big rally in gold, oil and natural gas will materialize. So watch the news closesly to get as much profit as possible! On the other hand if deescalation comes, oil will go a bit lower, but not much really.
    Wish you a good trading!!!

Not allowed!
    Last edited by pphunter; 05-13-2014 at 09:17 PM. Reason: wrong structuring

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 17
    I did not ever trade for oil. I really feel fear to trade here and did not get the analysis provide to me from Roboforex. I need some clear idea, so that I am looking for some authentic and reliable book/articles which can help me to get a clear/better idea about oil trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    no matter whether anyone get a count of any weeks This crude oil provides being going down, an individual can be counting 10 week. that is a very rare occasion for the trading market. you have to be very careful of any after that move regarding crude oil. although ones weekly bias is towards downside, caution is noted. Crude oil In case retrace for greater than two weeks at this phase.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Oil can be a good trading instrument but The item Specifications heavy fundamental flow to make ones trading this year interesting (make your price movements=volatility bigger). But nice times within oil ALONG WITH oil ETFs IN ADDITION TO Natgas ETF can be simply ahead. whether ones geopolitical tensions on the eastern Europe progress IN ADDITION TO go even further, AND ALSO Any time get with EU goes even further within sanctions, the big rally throughout gold, oil AND natural gas will probably materialize. and so look at your current news closely to get Equally much profit Just like possible! towards the different hand whether deescalation comes, oil may go a great bit lower, but not much really.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    The US crude oil has being on the down trend since last 8 weeks (2 month), the energy was so because of the successful broken of the price at 105.29. In the short term trading, the pair is still on the bearish bias, and the target will be 92.66. Traders should be taking it slowly on the bearish trend at this phase, meaning that you should sell on rally.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast