Oil - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Oil

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Oil

Thread for OIL discussion - latest news, technical analysis, forecasts and opinions.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    There is a slight bearish momentum on crude oil earlier today, But i am still sure that the crude oil will want to take more of the bullish trend this week and next week as well. As i have seen on the 4 hours trading chart, the successful break up of 94.41 might be the early confirmation of the upside rebound. Serious caution is then advised.
    oil.PNG

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    The crude oil made an indecisive movement yesterday. But i still believe that an upside reversal on this asset is imminent, the price new to break 96.71 now. If this could occur today or tomorrow, this shoudl drive the asset to the upside and the target of this reversal at the initial phase will be at 98.87. But still wait till further configuration.
    oil.PNG

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    The circadian axis is at 107.94. The trend is bullish on this brace and a retest of circadian axis can be acclimated as an access point of buy to barter with the trend. Circadian R1 and R2 can be called as booty accumulation points.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    crude oil is my favorite commodity.it makes long moves.it is very good for intraday tading.these days i have earn many pips by crude oil trading.i have started the upward move and not i am trading with the help of MA100 as a big moving average.it is moving above it and i am earning by my intraday buy trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by satyajit View Post
    This is my view for the crude oil this time.
    It is forming a triangle and as the main trend is down, i am expecting a sell trend to continue after touching the yellow trend line or maybe the red trend line. So please watch the price action near these areas and then go for a trade.
    crude oil is moving up and up but i think you are right.i have stoped my trading in this commodity.it is about to change the trend.i think 107 is main point.may it would go up to that but i have close all my buy positions at the end of this week.
    i am looking for trend reversal.if would come down the ma 100,then i may start selling it with proper stop loss to have safe piping.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    this is oil old trend I am currently in this trade, the bias is bearish as long as the price is able to maintain 95.00 psychology point to the downside, and the target for this wee is at 89.92. If the crude oil can successfully breach 93.69, there is no way it will not reach that target this week. Be very careful, but it is in the very strong down trend at this phase. we are work now and i am a new trader in market .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Primitive oil remains from the bearish develop, yet this particular bearishness will be dropping it is steam as well as this can be the hazard to the problem. If the set of two agrees with our marketing with several a long time investing graph, i most certainly will not necessarily think twice to adopt the picture with our end damage close to 30 pips. That asset is attempting to become building a decrease small.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Invest the an excellent rely with the months that crude essential oil offers becoming going down, you may surely possibly be counting 10 1 week. it is a very rare special occasion within the exchanging marketplace. You ought to be mindful with the following move associated with crude essential oil. However the regular tendency would be to the particular disadvantage, extreme care can be known. Elementary essential oil ought to retrace regarding over 3 months at this stage.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The oil prize up down is so much troublesome . without any reason oil rates are up & down all time . I think who want to make some big money from oil trading they should use some third party software like commodity robot software . Many trader are making good money from it .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 8
    Oil is one of the profitable thing in forex market.Only by oil trading trader can earn huge money from foerx market.but do you know that how risk is oil trading.Oil trading is very risky for all trader.Every day oil market run very fastly.if you come this market with little money your will loss your all money.so be careful about oil trade..

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast