Priceactiontrader (2701827), offer #7282 (Trader on profit)

Thread: Priceactiontrader (2701827), offer #7282 (Trader on profit)

Priceactiontrader (2701827), offer #7282 (Trader on profit)

Trader: Priceactiontrader https://my.roboforex.com/en/copyfx/providers/show/9908/
    Forum nickname: Ashviniurs
    Account number: 2701827
    Server name: RoboForex-Pro
    Account type: CopyFx Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:500
    Budget: 1000.00 USD
    Rating: http://www.copyfx.com/ratings/rating-all/show/9908/

Offer description:

Offer scheme: Trader on profit
    Add date: 11 December 2014 05:20:39
    Start date: 11 December 2014 05:20:39
    End date: 24 December 2014 00:00:00
    Risk level: Medium
    Commission for profit: 30%
    Pie size: 300 USD
    Trading strategy: Moving Average and Price Action trading strategy

Dear all forum members, this is my trading account which i availed from the Roboforex CopyFx promotion. I shall update this thread with my trading ideas and trading summary as and when possible. Lets all make some good gains with this good opportunity being provided to us. :)

My trading strategy would mainly consist of Price action of the respective currency pair traded. I am a manual trader and do not use any automated trading system for trading. The currency pairs of my interest are GBP/USD, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, EUR/JPY mainly.
    I suggest that the traders use ideal money and risk management in their trades such that both of us can be at the winning edge.
    For every $1000 trading capital, please use only 0.10 lot size which is $1 per pip. Also, do not open more than 3 trades at a time.
    I use mental stop loss (Stop loss set in my mind and not on account) in worst case scenario if the trade doesn’t work out as planned.
    Last edited by Ashviniurs; 12-12-2014 at 08:13 AM.

So far it has been good that i am able to scale up the profits and reach to this level today. Am just attaching the copyfx rating for all the traders quick reference here. I have been following the market trend and trying to be along the right direction most of the time and there is risk management implemented in all the trades.

Copyfx 15-Dec-2014.jpg

The Trader/Manager Priceactiontrader has gotten a closed offer.

I shall soon offer for all traders to subscribe for my offer. Currently it is the holiday season and hence i have been passive with the trading because of which there are no much trades to be taken. Just giving some time for my account. :) Happy holidays for all. Hopefully after withdrawal today i shall offer.

lost it :(