Robooption Great company to exploit the high potential of binary trading - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Robooption Great company to exploit the high potential of binary trading

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49

Robooption Great company to exploit the high potential of binary trading

Options trading with Roboforx : Experienced traders who have a good trading history can also go for RoboOption. One can start trading Binary options at robooptions with just $10. RoboForex is known for the safety and security of the trader’s money, and so, I thought of trying RoboOption which was new for me earlier but I went ahead without any tension and started trading options.

Robooptions for variety in trading : I have been trading with Roboforex since a long time and gained a lot of times, but I found trading in Binary options even better than normal Forex trading. Forex option has more advantages than trading for traders like me, who don’t want to take high risks. The trader just has to forecast the flow of the currency pairs or commodities and if the prediction turns correct he wins. Binary options has the benefit of closing any transaction done at any moment of time and the trader can even get a part of the deposit if he feels that the transaction done is at loss. Only a certain fixed amount of money is put at stake and the remaining balance is not affected; this is a major advantage over trading. Hence I have starting trading binary options and gained a lot more money than my even longer history of trading. There are lot of advantages of binary options, which a traders can understand by experiencing trading binary options and RoboOption is the best place to start with I believe.

Benefits of trading binary with Robooption : With my experience with binary optons trading at robooption.com I have found that it has many benefits. I am sharing some of the benefits here in my own words and through my own trading experience at robooption.com
    1. In Binary trading we chose the amount of money we want to risk. Our remaining balance is absolutely safe. The minimum stake amount is just $5.
    2. Roboption gives us the flexibility to choose the time of our binary contract. We chose the time when our binary option should expire and can range from 60 seconds to several days.
    3. Robooption give us the facility to sell our options even before its expiry. This is great when our options are in profits and we are not sure that we will remain in profits at the time of expiry of the option.
    4. With roboption long term binary trading we can even double the amount of stake in the options at any time before the expiry of the option. However the payrate for the additional amount will be in accordance with the prevailing rate of option at the time of doubling up.
    5. Robooption even allows us to rollover our position to the next expiry time. However some amount is charged in order to rollover our binary positions. Please read the details terms and conditions at the robooption website.
    6. Last but not the least we get professional support where we can easily clarify our doubts and get our problems resolved if any

Conclusion : Robooption is an excellent service started by Roboforex. We all have experienced the great trading conditions provided by roboforex in normal trading. I have earned nice profits trading binary options, of course knowledge is essential for this. I would suggest everyone to experience trading in binary options with Roboforex which I am sure everyone will like

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    There were many days when I make around 250% profit from binary option trades. If you can analyze the market well and use longer time to expire your option then certainly you can win good money. You know you need only one pip to go your way to win an option. Many time you get 30/50 pips from forex trades, so you need to do that way. One problem is with time. I think longer time frame can give you better result to earn good money in option trade.
    It is true options trading like Forex trading should be done with good analysis and study. Many people lose with options because they chose options with very short expiry like 1 min or 5 mins. But I think it is very difficult to make predictions for such short time. I also liek atleast trading options for few hours long.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    It is true options trading like Forex trading should be done with good analysis and study. Many people lose with options because they chose options with very short expiry like 1 min or 5 mins. But I think it is very difficult to make predictions for such short time. I also liek atleast trading options for few hours long.
    Knowledge and experience is required whether we do trading in Forex or trading in options or are doing some other job or any business. Money earning is always more difficult than losing it. So if we trade options also carelessly or without analysis chances are high that we will lose the money.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 39
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    Knowledge and experience is required whether we do trading in Forex or trading in options or are doing some other job or any business. Money earning is always more difficult than losing it. So if we trade options also carelessly or without analysis chances are high that we will lose the money.
    I trade in both options and forex and it is true that knowledge is required in both options and normal Forex trading. It is not that Forex trading is difficult but options trading is easy, it is equally difficult and also needs a lot of patience and emotional control. Otherwise losing in options actually can be more faster than forex trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56
    That is right if we start gambling in options trading and open options trades blindly we can lose a lot of money here also. So besides using our hands to make clicks of the mouse we should also use our brain and knowledge to study the market trend and patterns and then making predictions will be more easier.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 204
    As this thread about option I would like to share one of my own experience here. So far I have tried about more than 500 option trades. Earlier there was simple gambling without any analysis in my option trade. But later I found in order to get success here you must have good analysis too. My highest option was of 1000$ and luckily I won it and got 800$ profit in 10 minutes. It was wonderful. The worst was 250$ loss. And with RoboOption maximum is 20$. I hope to trade more in RoboOption soon again.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    Well I have not tried Robooptions yet. Actually I have not traded binary options yet anywhere. But reading your article I am actually now getting interest to try binary trading also. As we all know Roboforex is the best place to give binary trading a try. Since we all trade with Roboforex we know it well and trust it.
    If you have not tried trading options anywhere yet I would suggest you to open an account at Robooptions and get it verified. Trading binary options will not just give you variety but it is as interesting as Forex trading. And with binary options you have also a good opportunity to increase your investment several times. Just we need good predictions.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    If you have not tried trading options anywhere yet I would suggest you to open an account at Robooptions and get it verified. Trading binary options will not just give you variety but it is as interesting as Forex trading. And with binary options you have also a good opportunity to increase your investment several times. Just we need good predictions.
    Yes options trading is interesting. But if we make losses then it would not be interesting any more. Many people trade options like gambling but this is dangerous. We need to study the market patterns and recognize the trend or price movement and then trade options accordingly. Robooptions provides us excellent services but we also need to have the skills to earn with options.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]Actually I can see that the options is another topic and another field of trading and we are beginners and we are in a need to learn from the start to trade from the first very thing . I think we may think of this after we are proffessionals in the forex[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Yes options trading is interesting. But if we make losses then it would not be interesting any more. Many people trade options like gambling but this is dangerous. We need to study the market patterns and recognize the trend or price movement and then trade options accordingly. Robooptions provides us excellent services but we also need to have the skills to earn with options.
    Prediction is needed both in Forex or option trading. Prediction is based on our analysis and past experience. Everything depends on our ability to predict and ultimately on our knowledge and understanding about the Forex market.

Quote Originally Posted by nosa33 View Post
    [lang=ar]Actually I can see that the options is another topic and another field of trading and we are beginners and we are in a need to learn from the start to trade from the first very thing . I think we may think of this after we are proffessionals in the forex[/lang]
    Yes Forex trading is different from binary options trading. But both needs us to study the market and make predictions. in both our skills and knowledge are tested.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    Actually I took part in the options contest by Roboforex but I was losing my account very quickly. This made me think that options trading is not much suitable for me. I like Forex trading and think that in Forex trading my prospects of getting success is quite more. Anyways as you said I would try options with small amount first.
    Dear in the start everything looks difficult. But with learning and experience the same thing can look easier and interesting. Now that you have decided to start binary trading I am sure that you will adore trading binary with Robooptions soon. Just always try to open traders after careful stury and analysis about the market.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast