Robooption Great company to exploit the high potential of binary trading
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Robooption Great company to exploit the high potential of binary trading

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49

Robooption Great company to exploit the high potential of binary trading

Options trading with Roboforx : Experienced traders who have a good trading history can also go for RoboOption. One can start trading Binary options at robooptions with just $10. RoboForex is known for the safety and security of the trader’s money, and so, I thought of trying RoboOption which was new for me earlier but I went ahead without any tension and started trading options.

Robooptions for variety in trading : I have been trading with Roboforex since a long time and gained a lot of times, but I found trading in Binary options even better than normal Forex trading. Forex option has more advantages than trading for traders like me, who don’t want to take high risks. The trader just has to forecast the flow of the currency pairs or commodities and if the prediction turns correct he wins. Binary options has the benefit of closing any transaction done at any moment of time and the trader can even get a part of the deposit if he feels that the transaction done is at loss. Only a certain fixed amount of money is put at stake and the remaining balance is not affected; this is a major advantage over trading. Hence I have starting trading binary options and gained a lot more money than my even longer history of trading. There are lot of advantages of binary options, which a traders can understand by experiencing trading binary options and RoboOption is the best place to start with I believe.

Benefits of trading binary with Robooption : With my experience with binary optons trading at robooption.com I have found that it has many benefits. I am sharing some of the benefits here in my own words and through my own trading experience at robooption.com
    1. In Binary trading we chose the amount of money we want to risk. Our remaining balance is absolutely safe. The minimum stake amount is just $5.
    2. Roboption gives us the flexibility to choose the time of our binary contract. We chose the time when our binary option should expire and can range from 60 seconds to several days.
    3. Robooption give us the facility to sell our options even before its expiry. This is great when our options are in profits and we are not sure that we will remain in profits at the time of expiry of the option.
    4. With roboption long term binary trading we can even double the amount of stake in the options at any time before the expiry of the option. However the payrate for the additional amount will be in accordance with the prevailing rate of option at the time of doubling up.
    5. Robooption even allows us to rollover our position to the next expiry time. However some amount is charged in order to rollover our binary positions. Please read the details terms and conditions at the robooption website.
    6. Last but not the least we get professional support where we can easily clarify our doubts and get our problems resolved if any

Conclusion : Robooption is an excellent service started by Roboforex. We all have experienced the great trading conditions provided by roboforex in normal trading. I have earned nice profits trading binary options, of course knowledge is essential for this. I would suggest everyone to experience trading in binary options with Roboforex which I am sure everyone will like

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    I came to know about Option trading about 3 years ago. I loved it since then. Roboforex introduced it only few months ago but I am glad that it came in the form of RoboOption. I opened an account with them and started trading in real account. It is good that I got around 40% profit too in quick time. But I think you need to be very careful when you trade option because time is a factor here to decide your win or loss. Enjoy option in RoboOption.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 100
    Given: 57
    I started option trading with some other company an year back but I lose money in it. As I was also trading normal Forex which I liked more. It appears to me I can earn much more with normal trading and so I stuck with roboforex. As you said You liked option trading more so it is the choice of the trader. Anyways dear this is a nice thread and I wish you best of luck for the contest.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    I started option trading with some other company an year back but I lose money in it. As I was also trading normal Forex which I liked more. It appears to me I can earn much more with normal trading and so I stuck with roboforex. As you said You liked option trading more so it is the choice of the trader. Anyways dear this is a nice thread and I wish you best of luck for the contest.
    There were many days when I make around 250% profit from binary option trades. If you can analyze the market well and use longer time to expire your option then certainly you can win good money. You know you need only one pip to go your way to win an option. Many time you get 30/50 pips from forex trades, so you need to do that way. One problem is with time. I think longer time frame can give you better result to earn good money in option trade.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    There were many days when I make around 250% profit from binary option trades. If you can analyze the market well and use longer time to expire your option then certainly you can win good money. You know you need only one pip to go your way to win an option. Many time you get 30/50 pips from forex trades, so you need to do that way. One problem is with time. I think longer time frame can give you better result to earn good money in option trade.
    I also like trading binary with robooptions. Long term options are better than options which expire in 30 seconds. I do not think it is possible to predict the price movement in the next 30 seconds or few minutes. However by studying the charts and market patterns we can predict the price for a bit longer term like a few hours at least.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    So far experience with RoboOption isn't too good or too bad for me. One thing is very good that it uses 5 digit platform to determine loser or winner and I am glad that when there is a tie which rarely happen I can get the invest back to my account. When trade gone completely against you then you lose in the option. Whereas in other broker I lost many options when there were tie and that broker was 4 digits. I wish I'll have more practice with RoboOptions in future.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 13
    I know binary option trading several years ago, and ever tried it in a demo account. But I still do not understand the right strategy for binary options, and still more in tune with regular forex trading. But I hope one day I can find a better way, because, with the risk of loss that is more scalable, binary options can be an attractive alternative.

Not allowed!
    “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by erespe View Post
    I know binary option trading several years ago, and ever tried it in a demo account. But I still do not understand the right strategy for binary options, and still more in tune with regular forex trading. But I hope one day I can find a better way, because, with the risk of loss that is more scalable, binary options can be an attractive alternative.
    Very interestingly I have more wins in option trades than loses. MY win percentage is around 65% which is really good I can say. And generally open 5 options per days and I love option trade during US session. Trading gold and USDJPY are not my favorite in the list. I also go with some CFD's if offered by the broker.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Very interestingly I have more wins in option trades than loses. MY win percentage is around 65% which is really good I can say. And generally open 5 options per days and I love option trade during US session. Trading gold and USDJPY are not my favorite in the list. I also go with some CFD's if offered by the broker.
    Actually I have experience trading both normal forex and options. Somehow I found that I was earning more with options trading and that is why now most of the time i trade only options with Robooptions company. Sometimes though I trade also in Forex but I like options trading a lot. I however avoid trading short options like 60 seconds.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 103
    Given: 65
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    Actually I have experience trading both normal forex and options. Somehow I found that I was earning more with options trading and that is why now most of the time i trade only options with Robooptions company. Sometimes though I trade also in Forex but I like options trading a lot. I however avoid trading short options like 60 seconds.
    Well I have not tried Robooptions yet. Actually I have not traded binary options yet anywhere. But reading your article I am actually now getting interest to try binary trading also. As we all know Roboforex is the best place to give binary trading a try. Since we all trade with Roboforex we know it well and trust it.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast