using EA to trade forex
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: using EA to trade forex

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

using EA to trade forex

hi all traders i am a new member here . i can say that manual trading is the best way to make profits because simply you are know when you go a trade an when you exit your trade so it is so safe unlike the EA because any EA are not using any stop loss level so that you will have a margin call in any time so we must say that manual trading is the best choice for any forex trader in my opinion.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    yes if ur new in forex then you should work at manual trading ea forex is best but if you have big amount but i just say manual trading is much better and u can earn good money and you can control all your forex in your hand .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I think that new user's or new forex traders don't use EA in live account but it is necessary to use demo account at least 4 month and learn as much as you can and after that start with real account.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Point of corrction not all EA doesnt provide for stop loss,knowing the importance of stop loss most developers would defiantly include stop loss in there system while building it so if you say EA are not safe because it doesn't have stop loss I would disagree with you,I would have preferred that you say that EA doesn't work well because of its static nature of analysing the price market,knowing that price movements doesn't move in a static manner.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Not every EA is for trading execution, some EA can help to manage your trading.
    For example I know EA which automatically set TP and SL for every trade or EA which close all position if target profit achieved.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by umarfarooq786 View Post
    I think that new user's or new forex traders don't use EA in live account but it is necessary to use demo account at least 4 month and learn as much as you can and after that start with real account.
    Robots are very bad because these robots gives us loss. These are expensive so it is better for us to do manual trading . Manual trading always helpful and it is the only way to get much money every time. All traders should have to do trade manually.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    EA is not bead and can help the trader to make some money but the trader needs first know how to choose the proper EA that is suitable for his capital and his strategy and should know how to adjust its setting to be able to get maximum profits from it otherwise this EA will not work properly and may lead to loss than making of money and may lead to margin call

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    yes it is right to say that if you are new one to fores trading business then you will trade with manul accout where every thing will be in your control ad you will be able to earn more and more and more easily and it will keep you safe from big loss, and you will be gainig knowledge

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I still received the email from a broker that talked about the blacklisted EAs by themselves, it means that traders that are using the EAs are at risk, it is a matter of time that there trading accounts will be useless by the EAs, why not using your own trading money and skills to make the best out of the market?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I still received the email from a broker that talked about the blacklisted EAs by themselves, it means that traders that are using the EAs are at risk, it is a matter of time that there trading accounts will be useless by the EAs, why not using your own trading money and skills to make the best out of the market?
    If those EAs blacklisted because of high profit and your broker are dealing desk broker, then use the EAs on STP or ECN brokers
    But if doesn't mean those EAs are profitable, maybe those EAs will have huge impact on their servers
    I know brokers hate EAs which keep opening and close multiple pending orders.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast