why you must trade forex
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: why you must trade forex

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

why you must trade forex

as i know that forex is an easy market unlike the stock market . i traded stocks but i had many loss in fact so that reason i think learning the forex trading and being a forex trader is better than being a stock trader so that we must love this business .

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    From my perspective and experience I too would prefer to trade the forex market compared to the stock market but that is not to say that I wouldn't still take my timeframe out to learn how to trade the stock market knowing the importance of diversifying your asset,and the leverage that forex brokers offer is very attractive to investors which is one of the major characteristic that brought the popularity of forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    I prefer forex because of high leverage so I can trade with small amount of money
    If I made money from trading I will try option trading,
    For investing, I will buy undervalued stocks and hold them for long term gain.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    We are doing forex trading because of earning more and more money in forex trading market but the method which most of the traders adopted are bad. these traders doing trades without learning and practicing the forex market and that is why these traders face much loss in forex trading market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    there is no doubt that the aim of trading in forex is making of money to make an additional income that help me to cover some living needs and help me to live in better level,and also because forex is enjoyable business and i love it so i can not be able to leave it,in my opinion that forex is a good source of income but it needs hard working for long time until become a good trader

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Trading forex is not a must to me, if nay trader tells me all the benefits that i will get by trdaing forex, that will still not make me to do the trading of the market, what will make me to do the trading is the way that i know i am fit for the market myself, this is the only way that will not make me to lose mo money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    I can must trade forex trading business because i want to earn money , and here this is easy for me , i can earn very much money in forex trading business and also here i can learn about business and gain knowledge , and i am enjoying my self here very much, so i am very happy here

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Robo forex trading business is very easy to earn money , and earn huge money in short time, and i am also earn money from forex trading business than our alternate jobs thats why i can trade must in forex trading business and i am very happy for bieng the trader of forex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    as i know that forex is an easy market unlike the stock market . i traded stocks but i had many loss in fact so that reason i think learning the forex trading and being a forex trader is better than being a stock trader so that we must love this business .
    We can not compare with stock and the Forex market my friend .It has very big difference between the two.Forex market is better than trading in stock.Forex market don't need big capital and it is open for 24 hours a day and you can liquid you money anytime you need it but in stocks market you cant do any of these things.
    Forex market has a lot of advantage and that is making people in all around the world encouraged and start trading it .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    I prefer forex than stocks, because it has a good career path. And if you want to have a career development and bright future of the forex business, you must be smart in choosing which broker you would be a place to cooperate and investment. I think RoboForex is the best place to be able to deliver us to the glory. I have proved, thanks RoboForex because ou you I get to know foreign exchange trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast