Fast Withdrawal Process and Helpful Communicative Bonus Service of RoboForex - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Fast Withdrawal Process and Helpful Communicative Bonus Service of RoboForex

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,890
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0

    Fast Withdrawal Process and Helpful Communicative Bonus Service of RoboForex

    I've joined in RoboForex Forum since September 2013 but I just active again about in March or April 2014. Before in here, I was active in another forum but too bad, I was banned in there without clear reason. Then I tried to be active in here to get bonus posting from here and try to trade with RoboForex. In the first I joined in this forum (September 2013), I could get bonus posting about 40$ and I could withdraw about $6 before I got Margin Call and stop trading in RoboForex. But I still made some posts to get bonus posting in the forum.

    Attachment 11828

    After the banned incident, I am back to RoboForex Forum and tried to make post in January and February 2014 while I tried to know the reason of banned but the banned can't be resolved and after 2 months I waited then I moved to RoboForex completely in March 2014. After trading in there for a month, I got profit 30$ in the end from March from $120 of capital and then I got another $45 in the end of May 2014. I was so happy and I am surprised because RoboForex paid my withdrawal request soon. Both of request are paid in few hours only so I trusted to this broker in the next month (June 2014).

    In June, I tried to use brand new strategy (combined with martiangle) and I waited 2 months to close floating condition because I used the strategy. I close all positions in profit condition ($75) but I am worry if RoboForex would pay them all after I read information that there are brokers which didn't allow to use martiangle strategy (too high lot size) in trading. But all of those worries are fade away several hours after the withdrawal request when I got full payment quickly in my WebMoney account. After this experience, I trusted RoboForex as my first choice for trading because its bonus promotion which help me to trade without deposit any dollars and I could gain almost 100% profit from the capital.

    After withdrawal request (August 2014), I am comfortable to use any method in RoboForex without any worry at all. And I got a lot of profits from the broker (RoboForex) and withdrawn it many times quickly. Here are few screenshot of my profit :
    Attachment 11830
    I withdrawn $6 after I got $75 then I changed my strategy with martiangle strategy.

    Attachment 11831
    I got $43 profit in the end of September 2014

    Attachment 11832
    I got $54 profit in the end of October 2014

    But too bad, in the previous month (November 2014) my account was experiencing Margin Call once more because I am overconfident with my strategy and I don't use my money management well so I lost all of my fund because martiangle strategy.
    Attachment 11833

    Anyways, I thank to RoboForex which has paid all of the profit which I got from trading quickly and I can learn how to trade well from sharing in this forum and I will try to collect bonus commucation and train my psychology control so I won't face Margin Call in short time again in the future.

    Not allowed!

  2. #11
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,625
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56
    Fast withdrawals is what I always want with a broker and this I found in Roboforex. All our withdrrawals even from the bonus accounts attached to forum are done in a few hours. I have also noticed that by making a deposit we can enjoy instant withdrawals. I have 2 accounts with Robo and one I use for my own deposits and there withdrawals are always instant.

    Not allowed!

  3. #12
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,890
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    Fast withdrawals is what I always want with a broker and this I found in Roboforex. All our withdrrawals even from the bonus accounts attached to forum are done in a few hours. I have also noticed that by making a deposit we can enjoy instant withdrawals. I have 2 accounts with Robo and one I use for my own deposits and there withdrawals are always instant.
    I am agree with you. RoboForex didn't make differences between bonus account or deposit account, all of them will be executed soon when we asked for withdrawal request as long as we didn't break the rules. From my experience, withdrawal process won't be longer than a day (the longest time to wait is 16 hours if I don't forget to remember). Averagely, I got my payment in several hours (2-3 hours) even I got in few minutes sometime.

    Not allowed!

  4. #13
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    forex
    Posts
    656
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0
    I have a question for you, did you get your whole amount of withdrawal or not? is there any kind of fee upon withdrawal? because I requested my first withdrawal of 14.22$, but I got only 13.94$ in my account, I don't know where the rest money gone? is there anybody tell me, if this is the withdrawal fee of roboforex or payment processor? My payment processor was perfect money.

    Not allowed!

  5. #14
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Undercover
    Posts
    999
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    I have a question for you, did you get your whole amount of withdrawal or not? is there any kind of fee upon withdrawal? because I requested my first withdrawal of 14.22$, but I got only 13.94$ in my account, I don't know where the rest money gone? is there anybody tell me, if this is the withdrawal fee of roboforex or payment processor? My payment processor was perfect money.
    I have got answer for you. Withdrawal with perfect money costs 1.99% commission. That is why you got 13.94$ to your account when you withdrawn 14.22$. You can visit the link given below to know full list of commission for your withdrawals in different payment processors. I think you get it now.

    http://www.roboforex.com/operations/...al/withdrawal/

    Not allowed!

  6. #15
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,890
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    I have got answer for you. Withdrawal with perfect money costs 1.99% commission. That is why you got 13.94$ to your account when you withdrawn 14.22$. You can visit the link given below to know full list of commission for your withdrawals in different payment processors. I think you get it now.

    http://www.roboforex.com/operations/...al/withdrawal/
    Thanks for helping to answer the question.

    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    I have a question for you, did you get your whole amount of withdrawal or not? is there any kind of fee upon withdrawal? because I requested my first withdrawal of 14.22$, but I got only 13.94$ in my account, I don't know where the rest money gone? is there anybody tell me, if this is the withdrawal fee of roboforex or payment processor? My payment processor was perfect money.
    It is not gone but that is the commission which is charged in your payment processor. Different payment processor could be different to charge the fees so it's not RoboForex which is taken your withdrawal but it's normal fees from payment processor. In whole brokers, you will get same fees too (some brokers took additional fees) so don't be surprise about it. If you want low fees, I suggest to use WebMoney as payment processor. It charged only 0.8% from your withdrawal request.

    Not allowed!

  7. #16
    Trader
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,049
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]so good your way in treating with forex generally . you say that you joined this forum and at the same time you joined another one . you banned and then u are here a gain , so good think of you and really clear that you can`t live without forex trading , but you are very right to get back a gain to robo forex forum[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  8. #17
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,890
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nosa33 View Post
    [lang=ar]so good your way in treating with forex generally . you say that you joined this forum and at the same time you joined another one . you banned and then u are here a gain , so good think of you and really clear that you can`t live without forex trading , but you are very right to get back a gain to robo forex forum[/lang]
    Yes, it is good decision to come back at RoboForex Forum because I can learn and share my experience here much better. Actually, I am not full-time trader so it is still okay for me to live without forex as supporting income. But I have confidence with forex as good source of income so I still tried to learn and make proper trading plan. How about you, what is your experience in forex? Is this forum the first one for you to join?

    Not allowed!

  9. #18
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,925
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    Fast. timely and hassle free withdrawals of our money is what I always loved and I got this with Roboforex. Till now I have made several hundreds of deposits and withdrawals from Roboforex and I would be glad to say that I have never faced any problem. Great trading conditions enhance our success rate when we are trading with Roboforex and Robooptions.

    Not allowed!

  10. #19
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    well i am new in roboforex i tried the other broker its not good in withdraw money and i closed all my account with this type of broher and know i am here to earn bonus and start trading with roboforex is robo forex good for me then i invest my money and start trading with robo forex

    Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •