Fast Withdrawal Process and Helpful Communicative Bonus Service of RoboForex
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fast Withdrawal Process and Helpful Communicative Bonus Service of RoboForex

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 0

Fast Withdrawal Process and Helpful Communicative Bonus Service of RoboForex

I've joined in RoboForex Forum since September 2013 but I just active again about in March or April 2014. Before in here, I was active in another forum but too bad, I was banned in there without clear reason. Then I tried to be active in here to get bonus posting from here and try to trade with RoboForex. In the first I joined in this forum (September 2013), I could get bonus posting about 40$ and I could withdraw about $6 before I got Margin Call and stop trading in RoboForex. But I still made some posts to get bonus posting in the forum.

2qiu6nn.jpg

After the banned incident, I am back to RoboForex Forum and tried to make post in January and February 2014 while I tried to know the reason of banned but the banned can't be resolved and after 2 months I waited then I moved to RoboForex completely in March 2014. After trading in there for a month, I got profit 30$ in the end from March from $120 of capital and then I got another $45 in the end of May 2014. I was so happy and I am surprised because RoboForex paid my withdrawal request soon. Both of request are paid in few hours only so I trusted to this broker in the next month (June 2014).

In June, I tried to use brand new strategy (combined with martiangle) and I waited 2 months to close floating condition because I used the strategy. I close all positions in profit condition ($75) but I am worry if RoboForex would pay them all after I read information that there are brokers which didn't allow to use martiangle strategy (too high lot size) in trading. But all of those worries are fade away several hours after the withdrawal request when I got full payment quickly in my WebMoney account. After this experience, I trusted RoboForex as my first choice for trading because its bonus promotion which help me to trade without deposit any dollars and I could gain almost 100% profit from the capital.

After withdrawal request (August 2014), I am comfortable to use any method in RoboForex without any worry at all. And I got a lot of profits from the broker (RoboForex) and withdrawn it many times quickly. Here are few screenshot of my profit :
    30ttj45.jpg
    I withdrawn $6 after I got $75 then I changed my strategy with martiangle strategy.

169n4v5.jpg
    I got $43 profit in the end of September 2014

6yoeic.jpg
    I got $54 profit in the end of October 2014

But too bad, in the previous month (November 2014) my account was experiencing Margin Call once more because I am overconfident with my strategy and I don't use my money management well so I lost all of my fund because martiangle strategy.
    16a42si.jpg

Anyways, I thank to RoboForex which has paid all of the profit which I got from trading quickly and I can learn how to trade well from sharing in this forum and I will try to collect bonus commucation and train my psychology control so I won't face Margin Call in short time again in the future.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    Trading in last 5/6 weeks are really difficult due to high volatility in the market. I can tell you some of my withdrawal. With my 350$ bonus I withdrawn more than 750$ in two days. And I also used high lot. And yes roboforex had no issue with that. It is really a good broker with good feature and really fast withdrawals. Some of my withdrawals was made in few seconds.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Trading in last 5/6 weeks are really difficult due to high volatility in the market. I can tell you some of my withdrawal. With my 350$ bonus I withdrawn more than 750$ in two days. And I also used high lot. And yes roboforex had no issue with that. It is really a good broker with good feature and really fast withdrawals. Some of my withdrawals was made in few seconds.
    Wow, that was very great. You got more than 200% profit in 2 days only, I got more than 100% profit in a month but you did it in just few days only. Amazing and you're taking high risk there, anyway thanks for your sharing here too. I am satisfy with the withdrawal process in this broker too, so far RoboForex is the fastest withdrawal process as I experienced. Hope I can start trading again soon when my capital is enough for trading.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    As you have shown good success earlier you can apply for 1000$ bonus funded account from CopyFX. I think you can make consistent profit with it and can attract traders with you nice trading. It is really a good opportunity. I wish you better success in future trades. Recent times my few trades with USDJPY went wrong and wiped out my bonus and few hundreds of my real money. Whatever that's the forex.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    As you have shown good success earlier you can apply for 1000$ bonus funded account from CopyFX. I think you can make consistent profit with it and can attract traders with you nice trading. It is really a good opportunity. I wish you better success in future trades. Recent times my few trades with USDJPY went wrong and wiped out my bonus and few hundreds of my real money. Whatever that's the forex.
    I never used CopyFX but I knew about it . I don't use it because I don't know how to choose good traders but I ever made investment in PAMM Trader although the result is not quite good. If you have suggestion about good CopyFX Trader, I will be happy to know it. About your loss, I am sorry to know it but you knew that anything can happen in forex. I hope you can get better result in your trading too, mate. Thanks for coming in here and share your experience.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 39
    That is right friend one good thing among many about Roboforex is the super fast withdrawal of our money. Here we do not have to wait long to have our profits in our pockets. I have observed that most of the withdrawals are instant. Even if not instant they are processed in the same day.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Good story and i 've read many unpredictable things. you are so quickly evolving and really good you share your success story despite there unexpected story, hopefully in the future you will be more successful and keep your account to be more survive, and always make roboforex number one broker of your choice

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    roboforex is very good place for us to grow up, they serve us seriously and wanted to give the best one, fast withdraw or instant withdraw s very good service that only several brokers who gave it, and also there is no restriction for withdraw,
    so i am really sure and trust to roboforex,

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    It really feels amazing when your hard earned profit comes to your wallet in few seconds. And anyone who experienced it must say it is great. I must thank roboforex for introducing instant withdrawals. In general withdrawals are processed in between 1-3 hours in working hours which is really great service. When a broker's deposit and withdrawals are fast, traders and investors faith on it increase automatically.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    yes withdraw process is fast is very good for us because every one want few second for withdrawal process because every one is hard work for earn profit and much experience is require for earn profit so robo forex broker is very helpful for us because its amazing withdrawal process

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast