Robo Forex Affiliate Programs.

Thread: Robo Forex Affiliate Programs.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262

Robo Forex Affiliate Programs.

Hey guys what's up. Robo forex broker is one of the leading broker in forex trading market. I am doing trading with Robo forex since 7 months. Its still a new broker for me but I am very satisfied with Robo forex broker. All trader's want to do trade with a top rated broker. They want to get a good security regarding their money too. I think Robo forex broker providing a very good service to all its clients.

In my small period or journey Robo forex broker surprised me again and again with its bonus or promotion schemes. Before I was doing trading in other broker's but they not bring any new bonus or promotions to attract more clients. But here I can see differ story Robo Forex broker bring news contests, Bonus schemes, promotion, even we have a great forex trading education forum like Robo forex forum too.

I think in couple of recent year's Robo forex broker improved their self in a bigger way. That's why a lot of people are joining this broker day by day. There are many people who are doing trading with robo forex broker but only less people have a good idea about their affiliate programs. Today I will discuss about their affiliate programs with your but before that I want to tell you that which changes I seen in this broker since 7,8 months. They are as follows:

1. Payment Processor: As we can see that now we have better funding and withdrawal option in Robo Forex broker. Robo forex broker always take care of their client's couple of months back there was no perfect money payment processor for funding and withdrawal but now we can use that option too.

2.Robo Forex Forum: Robo forex forum also growing day by day. As many people saw that before there were less thread's but now we can see many new threads, All credit goes to forum member's for that, and along with it I am very thankful to Moderator Gamer, Value trader and Admin of the forum too.

3.Robo Forex Contests: As we can see that Robo forex broker giving us a very good opportunity to change our life with the help of these contests by earning a lot of money. I think around to one year there were not so many contests there. But now days Robo forex broker giving us a very good opportunity to make money from regular contest's.

So my last couple of months were very good in this broker. And I decided to be a part of this broker till life time. In near future I am thinking to invest $10,000 in this broker. For now I am doing part time trading in this broker.They are providing a very facility to everyone so want to become their life time client.

Now I want to discuss about Robo Forex Affiliate Programs with you. Hope you All will love this programs.

partership_com.jpg

Almost all forex trader's make money only by doing trade in forex market but now they can make money with robo forex affiliate programs too.RoboForex affiliate programs are an excellent opportunity to start and develop your own business. Attract clients to the RoboForex Company and receive affiliate commission for the transactions they make.Affiliate commission depends on:

1.Type of affiliate program.
    2.Number of attracted clients.
    3.Trading volume of attracted clients. The higher their trading activity is, the higher the commission you will receive

Current Robo Forex affiliate programs are as follows:

1.Agent: Recommend our Company to prospective clients personally or find them via social networks,
    Agent.png
    message boards, or web blogs, and receive affiliate commission up to 15% of spread.

2.Webmaster: You have your own website, which is focused on the users interested in finance, investments, or Internet trading? Then this type of affiliate program is for you! Redirect the visitors of your web resource to the RoboForex Company’s website and receive affiliate commission up to 60% of spread.
    diagramma_internet.png
    Note! Webmaster affiliate program includes multi-level system of affiliate

3.Regional Representative Office: Regional Representative Office / Introducing Broker affiliate program is intended for experienced partners,
    off_predstavitel_com.jpg
    who have been working on Forex market for a long time and have their own client base and agents.

4.White Level: White Label – work on Forex market using your own brand.
    white_label_com.png
    This affiliate program is intended for banks, investment and brokerage companies, and other financial organizations, which already have their own client base and would like to expand the list of their services.

Conclusion:

As we know that forex trading business is growing day by day. There are a lot of forex trading brokers online. But only a few broker are providing a better service to their client and Robo Forex broker is one of them. I am really impressed with this broker. We can take a very good advantage of their affiliate programs. I wish Robo Forex Broker gain more popularity, and success in near future. I love Robo Forex Broker

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    Each and every brokers has affiliate program. Roboforex is no exception. I don't know too much about it as I have no affiliated account with them. But your thread here gave me a good understanding of this program. And I wish in future I would like to be attached to roboforex with this program for my effortless earning.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks mate yeah they are providing many good affiliate program's we all can take the advantage of these program's.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    yes sir robo forex provide many affiliate programs for tha client so robo broker is tha one of the best broker they provide highe level facility to do ytrading and earn we all take many advantage of these affiliate programs

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Well, these are the things that every broker offer to attract new customers, now they are offering no deposit bonus, this is the biggest attraction to the freebies to test the offers and meta trader of the broker, right now, brokers are offering self rebate, and because of this option, people are not going to come under your affiliation, they will love to open self rebate account rather than opening account under someone to give him commission.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Each and every brokers has affiliate program. Roboforex is no exception. I don't know too much about it as I have no affiliated account with them. But your thread here gave me a good understanding of this program. And I wish in future I would like to be attached to roboforex with this program for my effortless earning.
    Fortunately now I am a partner/affiliate with roboforex. I used my welcome bonus 3 coupons to attract 3 clients. I am happy that I have got a code and a link to attract more people. I can remember I had made over 20000$ in two years from my traders as affiliate bonus when I used to trade in other broker. It was great. I think my active traders will use 15$ bonus and make money. And I'll get money for their trades. It's really interesting.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 32
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Fortunately now I am a partner/affiliate with roboforex. I used my welcome bonus 3 coupons to attract 3 clients. I am happy that I have got a code and a link to attract more people. I can remember I had made over 20000$ in two years from my traders as affiliate bonus when I used to trade in other broker. It was great. I think my active traders will use 15$ bonus and make money. And I'll get money for their trades. It's really interesting.
    I have also shared 3 coupons in the past but not made much through their trading. Might be the traders lost the coupon soon. Also I never earned much through affiliate programs. But reading your post I got great motivation to give it a try.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    That's cool you all are taking the full advantages of these affiliate programs, I am very happy for you all my friends keep it up

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 19
    it may be a very good program to the clients in the company only if there are many persons seek for a good broker to invest with . but here especially in our Arabian countries there are no look for invest in forex . hardly you can find some body who want to trade Forex one each 100.000 i mean that you may find a lot of hard if you want to find referral for your account in these Arabian cities

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Oh that's very bad dear but in my country a lot of people are involved in forex market here forex trading is very popular. Hope in near future a lot of people will join forex in your country. I think robo forex providing very good affiliate programs for us and it a good thing for us.

Not allowed!