Roboforex Analytics

Thread: Roboforex Analytics

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 28

Roboforex Analytics

Roboforex has a comprehensive learning facility. you can see on the website roboforex, you can learn how to analyze some of the pair in every day. analysis of expert traders in roboforex broker can make a decision for consideration to buy or sell

untitled.JPG

You can also see the analysis of expert traders from brokers roboforex here

untitled.JPG

You can learn all the techniques trading in roboforex website, you can duplicate trading strategy, and copy the signal from the expert analysts traders
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    It is always good to have some kind of analysis before you open any order. Fundamental or Technical analysis are very helpful to trader and it is proven. Roboforex is really helping all types of traders with useful analysis. You just need to have a look at it and combine it with you own analysis for getting better result in trading. I do the same. Whatever your thread has less than 500 symbols which is very small compared to 2500 symbols or more. You can edit your content if you want before the deadline of the contest. I hope you will do it.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Well, that's a good thing for those who want to analyze the market, they will learn a lot of things with these kind of anlysis and analytics, learner will also learn about various views of different analysts, because it is not necessary that all the analysts have same views about market movement, so a lot of things available with analytics to learn about forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Well , its very good information . I believe the analytic from roboforex is really accurate because i am sure analyzer of that are professional traders. Previously i am not yet know about that or not care if there analyze in roboforex website , maybe some of time I'll look there and learn the techniques trading in roboforex website

Thanks Mountain Children

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    It is good idea to use RoboForex Analytic to help us in making analysis. But this is roboforex contest for our experiences, I suggest to the Thread Starter to share his experience in trading with the analysis and the result when he used it. And also, it will be better if he can share us how to use the analytic from roboforex to affect on his decision in trading, which pair to use for trading, and setting for risk management (if it is possible).

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    [lang=ar]I do believe taht robo forex has got a very trained and experienced analysers to give and provide us with this amount of the trading tips which we are in a need to . so we are able to think of the matter in order to make the best use of these good anaytics for trading in the market of the forign currencies[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    This is one of the ways to help their traders, and it is very popular these days. And the trader that have the wisdom might be using this all the time to find the best spot in the market, and learn more. I also upgraded myself through some daily review, this gave me the best in the market and i gained a whole lot with them till now, and i am still gaining.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 28
    analysis that is given by roboforex very helpful to me, I started to learn technical and fundamental analysis on the website roboforex, until today I routinely see analysis every day, I began to understand some trading strategies, I think if I discipline the rule will get a profit trading strategy consistent, roboforex very helpful for beginner traders like me, but if the analysis is wrong, you can not blame the analysis of roboforex, because all trading strategies do not always make a profit

Not allowed!