How to improve our psychology control in trading? - Page 13
Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: How to improve our psychology control in trading?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0

How to improve our psychology control in trading?

Expert traders need to control psychology in trading, but the question is how to train our psychology so we can trade not only following emotion. I think almost all traders have known the theory about psychology control but in reality, it is not easy to control it well especially when condition of market is different with our expectation as our first analysis. So what do you think about improving our psychology control? How to do it and how to know that our psychology has been improved? Feel free to express your opinion here.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Well losing that much money will cause us quite the stress without a doubt in here i think. Most traders are not ready yet to loss that much money if they didn't have any preparation at all. And i even think that there will be traders that want to kill themselves for that stupid mistake as well by making that big mistake in here. So i really believe we need to change the way we think in here before taking big risk trade and loss in the end.
    It is better for traders to guide against losing at the initial times, rather than saying they will lose before they are getting the protective measures in the market. To better protect the market is good, it will never make traders to lack control of themselves. Well, all that matters is the getting of trading experience.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Well losing that much money will cause us quite the stress without a doubt in here i think. Most traders are not ready yet to loss that much money if they didn't have any preparation at all. And i even think that there will be traders that want to kill themselves for that stupid mistake as well by making that big mistake in here. So i really believe we need to change the way we think in here before taking big risk trade and loss in the end.
    To make money in trading is not about having huge capital its only secondary, making money in forex is about having the right skill and experience, you can make thousand even by using small capital, having huge amount of capital without good trading skills will be a sure loser in this market.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    To make money in trading is not about having huge capital its only secondary, making money in forex is about having the right skill and experience, you can make thousand even by using small capital, having huge amount of capital without good trading skills will be a sure loser in this market.
    When we are skilled and knowledgeable having a big capital can be a great benefit. Traders who are experienced and more knowledgeable have more profits and less losses. While traders who lack knowledge will have more losses and less profits. This makes the whole difference between successful and unsuccessful traders. With experience we also know the harmful effects of emotions and hence can better control them. Amateur traders will not benefit from a big capital but can easily lose it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    When we are skilled and knowledgeable having a big capital can be a great benefit. Traders who are experienced and more knowledgeable have more profits and less losses. While traders who lack knowledge will have more losses and less profits. This makes the whole difference between successful and unsuccessful traders. With experience we also know the harmful effects of emotions and hence can better control them. Amateur traders will not benefit from a big capital but can easily lose it.
    Having a big capital is great in trading as soon as we are efficient traders. Our psychology and mindset do effect our trading. It is the economy that affects the forex market. If the economy is increasing, it will affect the forex market and if it is going down, it will affect the forex. But whether it goes us or down, the trader that knows how to trade will always get his profits out of the market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Huge amount of money is a extra benefit for a good skilled trader, I believe that its possible to gain profit with small amount of deposit too, not matter which type of amount we are investing we need a good use of risk management all the time. Lack of knowledge, and less control on greed and emotion could be harmful for big investor's and there is no mercy for anyone here.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    Having a big capital is great in trading as soon as we are efficient traders. Our psychology and mindset do effect our trading. It is the economy that affects the forex market. If the economy is increasing, it will affect the forex market and if it is going down, it will affect the forex. But whether it goes us or down, the trader that knows how to trade will always get his profits out of the market.
    Having big capital is matter on our psychology and mindset on trading because having big capital will have more tendency to have big target to realize too. The pressure will be higher too when traders used bigger capital so it's important to determine strict money management and risk management when you're using huge capital. Trading with big capital will be more risky than using low capital because it's harder to gain profit with same percentage in huge capital than using low capital.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    to add accelerator oscilator for example those should helps of trader to gains of the good supports as to complete of tasks as managing requests on delivering signals as having with the better precise on options as to work with the further on opening of new position on delivering the secure on returns that trader experience as being with the comfort of zone with the better on confidence.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
    Having big capital is matter on our psychology and mindset on trading because having big capital will have more tendency to have big target to realize too. The pressure will be higher too when traders used bigger capital so it's important to determine strict money management and risk management when you're using huge capital. Trading with big capital will be more risky than using low capital because it's harder to gain profit with same percentage in huge capital than using low capital.
    [lang=id]yes this is about psychologies and so why big capital will not grant them to trade comfortable, because all depend to them who manage and use it for trading forex, and for them who have enough knowledge and good emotion controlling will know how to manage small or big capital for trading forex[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 80
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]yes this is about psychologies and so why big capital will not grant them to trade comfortable, because all depend to them who manage and use it for trading forex, and for them who have enough knowledge and good emotion controlling will know how to manage small or big capital for trading forex[/lang]
    If we give a big capital to some greedy trader then within a short time it will vanish. We first need to be good trader and emotionally stable.I think at different stages different emotions apply, when i started off trading, greed was a big hinderance. now that i am an experienced trader, I still sometimes feel fear of trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 39
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    If we give a big capital to some greedy trader then within a short time it will vanish. We first need to be good trader and emotionally stable.I think at different stages different emotions apply, when i started off trading, greed was a big hinderance. now that i am an experienced trader, I still sometimes feel fear of trading.
    Only an emotionally stable trader can be a good trader. Analysis trading is proper trading. I tarde between 3-5 times in a week and i can't trade every day because analysis take much from my time but in the same time i understand well why traders want to have daily activity on forex trading.

Not allowed!

Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast