How to improve our psychology control in trading?
Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: How to improve our psychology control in trading?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 0

How to improve our psychology control in trading?

Expert traders need to control psychology in trading, but the question is how to train our psychology so we can trade not only following emotion. I think almost all traders have known the theory about psychology control but in reality, it is not easy to control it well especially when condition of market is different with our expectation as our first analysis. So what do you think about improving our psychology control? How to do it and how to know that our psychology has been improved? Feel free to express your opinion here.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Mate I think you first of all try to gain good knowledge first of all you should have faith in yourself and you should have a good money management and risk management in forex. If you are able to manage your trade's in a good way then for sure you can do trade with a strong psychology in the market

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    That's a very good comment Hukam I think that's true. Demo trading is a very good place to learn forex well. First of all we have to build our confidence and have to prepare a good trading plan and good trading system. We just need consistent earning for couple of month's in forex then for sure we can do trade with a strong psychology

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    improving the psychology is not a thing you can do over night. you will have to study with this and practice this more and more. and when you think this is the positive decision you should take then you need to adopt this. and then the profit will come for sure or the target you made will be fulfill. thank you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Hi dear, I am including a trader who has difficult in control psychology, even I've lost my mind to be able to have a good psychology, but then I tried to change the style of trading, I became a long term trader, and after one year I feel many changes in myself, especially in terms of trading psychology, and then I tried to short term trading again, I actually already have significant psychological changes, this is my experience in changing the psychological condition.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    try demo account, at this place we will learn and get much experiences, and maybe we can see our basic too, and how good we can control the emotion , and the important thing here that trader just need to use demo account with full responsibility and is like real account

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Mate I think you first of all try to gain good knowledge first of all you should have faith in yourself and you should have a good money management and risk management in forex. If you are able to manage your trade's in a good way then for sure you can do trade with a strong psychology in the market
    Thanks for your sharing experience here, friend. I think you are right that we must have good knowledge about trading first and then train ourselves to get confident with our own decision in trading so we can make decision without too much worry of loss when we made mistakes. Good money management and good risk management can help me to do that. So, should I use Stop Loss in every transaction to control emotion?

Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    That's a very good comment Hukam I think that's true. Demo trading is a very good place to learn forex well. First of all we have to build our confidence and have to prepare a good trading plan and good trading system. We just need consistent earning for couple of month's in forex then for sure we can do trade with a strong psychology
    I think you're right that getting profit consistently can give strong psychology but the hard point is making it happen (getting consistent profit for couple months). Lets say if I experienced losses several times in a row trading and suffer big losses, how to bring back my confidence?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    This is a very good question, to increase the psychological control of the trader simply means to increase the expertise that you are working with psychologically, this means the consciousness of working and discipline you have in the market. This is never limited to the mindset the trader is working with.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    that all depends on how you are serious about the trading dear. if you are the best then you have to make it better then that. the more you will try and think and analyze with your trading things the more you will become effective trader in this market and that will make you the successful trader with strategy. thank you.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    If we have to become a very good trader in forex then its very important to keep focus on our trading learning. If we have a good skill then for sure we can do trade with less fear and proper psychology in forex. Mostly trader's not able to do tade with a good mindset and a good psychology because they not learn properly here

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast