Roboforex Forum - Source of knowledge and Get Communicative Bonus - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roboforex Forum - Source of knowledge and Get Communicative Bonus

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21

Roboforex Forum - Source of knowledge and Get Communicative Bonus

hello all friends who have joined and are not yet joined at roboforex forum. This forum is very useful for all traders to learn trading strategies, money management, trading psychology, payment methods etc.
    after a month posting on this forum, today I got the payment from the forum, now I have a real trading account, free capital from communicative bonuses. This is my proof of payment

Attachment 11817

I will continue to post, in next month I will get communicative bonus again. now, i will start trading on a real trading account using trading strategies, money management and trading psychology that I learned from this forum.
    I try to make a profit and do withdraw my profit. you know profit can withdraw and no requirement, we can do withdraw at any time. Roboforex forum is very interesting for everyone to learn forex and get a free capital

I started trading in real trading account using bonus communicative, I apply a trading strategy that I have shared in my thread titled "profit 50 pips with the trend line analysis", and use the money management techniques that I share in my thread with the title of "money management for balance $ 10 ". I also studied other traders trading strategy, all we can get in this forum

Not allowed!
    Last edited by ngalapreceh; 12-11-2014 at 02:47 AM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 28
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    I am optimistic about my trading strategy, but I can not discipline, and finally I got a stop out. This is not the fault of the trading strategy, but because I did not discipline the rule of money management. I will start posting again to perform the evaluation, I hope to get a bonus communicative enough to implement good money management
    I have to do an evaluation of my trading. look at my trading account history

I see your trading history, I race you have to do an evaluation, if you need additional capital, you could do a post on this forum again, I hope you have a passion to learn and begin to generate consistent profits. at the end of the year is very difficult to price movements in the analysis, you should stop trading, you can start trading again in 2015

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    If you see your trading history carefully you must see one thing clear that when you traded in small lots you got profit. And when you started bigger lot you found yourself in trouble. Also you opened trade on losing position hoping it will come back. But it did not happen and you have lost your bonus and real money too. So better keep patience with your small lot trade you will be rewarded with good profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    If you see your trading history carefully you must see one thing clear that when you traded in small lots you got profit. And when you started bigger lot you found yourself in trouble. Also you opened trade on losing position hoping it will come back. But it did not happen and you have lost your bonus and real money too. So better keep patience with your small lot trade you will be rewarded with good profit.
    ok, I'll do the evaluation, I've tried the strategy in a demo account and succeed, then I apply my strategy on real account, this time I have not been successful and it gets some of the loss suffered. I guess at the end of this year is very difficult to price movements in the analysis. but my trading account still survive, I hope in the future I will post transaction history again with much profit, I also hope to win the contest, and awarded a capital injection

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 44
    maybe I was late in joining this robo forum. but I try to be able exist in this forum by making quality posts.
    maybe I'm a little slow when compared to fellow trading partners who have already been in this forum. besides that I had been inactive for some time because of my daily routine.
    I still continue to study this forum and try to get into the realm of discussion.
    this is the 2nd month I joined this forum. I have submitted a deposit transfer request but I have not received it until now because yesterday there were a few obstacles. but I hope I can immediately enjoy communicative deposits and trading by utilizing these bonuses.
    thanks for the robo forex and robo forum over the space given to me.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12