Roboforex Forum - Source of knowledge and Get Communicative Bonus
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roboforex Forum - Source of knowledge and Get Communicative Bonus

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 21

Roboforex Forum - Source of knowledge and Get Communicative Bonus

hello all friends who have joined and are not yet joined at roboforex forum. This forum is very useful for all traders to learn trading strategies, money management, trading psychology, payment methods etc.
    after a month posting on this forum, today I got the payment from the forum, now I have a real trading account, free capital from communicative bonuses. This is my proof of payment

untitled.JPG

I will continue to post, in next month I will get communicative bonus again. now, i will start trading on a real trading account using trading strategies, money management and trading psychology that I learned from this forum.
    I try to make a profit and do withdraw my profit. you know profit can withdraw and no requirement, we can do withdraw at any time. Roboforex forum is very interesting for everyone to learn forex and get a free capital

I started trading in real trading account using bonus communicative, I apply a trading strategy that I have shared in my thread titled "profit 50 pips with the trend line analysis", and use the money management techniques that I share in my thread with the title of "money management for balance $ 10 ". I also studied other traders trading strategy, all we can get in this forum

Not allowed!
    Last edited by ngalapreceh; 12-11-2014 at 02:47 AM.

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    I am really very happy for you, as it is your first payment from the forum. All the best for you on receiving the bonus money from the forum with the help of which making good gains going forward in the forex trading business becomes possible for the traders provided we are equipped with good trading related knowledge and can be able to make the right analysis of the forex market such that taking up the best and highly potential trades becomes easy and possible.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    Dear ngalapreceh, it is good to see your post. But I am sorry to inform you to read the rules of the contest again. You will find some information about 2500 symbols. Please keep in mind about that. And yes, roboforex forum is doing great job to help many forum members to get bonus for their good posts. And many including me got good profit using this bonus. And you know you can withdraw any profit you make using this bonus. It is really great offer. However, good luck in the contest.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Dear ngalapreceh, it is good to see your post. But I am sorry to inform you to read the rules of the contest again. You will find some information about 2500 symbols. Please keep in mind about that. And yes, roboforex forum is doing great job to help many forum members to get bonus for their good posts. And many including me got good profit using this bonus. And you know you can withdraw any profit you make using this bonus. It is really great offer. However, good luck in the contest.
    Thank you, I've read the rules of this contest, I know requires 2500 symbols, I will fix my thread. the point of this forum is very useful, I talk to all your friends so that traders learn in this forum. we can share knowledge, experience and trading strategies. we also will get a bonus communicative, at this time I began to focus trading for a profit, of course I will continue to post on this forum to update knowledge

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    I will continue to post, in next month I will get communicative bonus again. now, i will start trading on a real trading account using trading strategies, money management and trading psychology that I learned from this forum.
    I try to make a profit and do withdraw my profit. you know profit can withdraw and no requirement, we can do withdraw at any time. Roboforex forum is very interesting for everyone to learn forex and get a free capital
    Good spirit , you have shown clear evidence that this forum has been paid post of members. and you've succeeded in withdraw from the bonus post, it is important to motivate all our friends here who are still disadvantaged that still not withdraw of their bonus post

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by ngalapreceh View Post
    I started trading in real trading account using bonus communicative, I apply a trading strategy that I have shared in my thread titled "profit 50 pips with the trend line analysis", and use the money management techniques that I share in my thread with the title of "money management for balance $ 10 ". I also studied other traders trading strategy, all we can get in this forum
    It is good that you are following few strategies to make money. You can find many trading strategies here in this forum. Better if you try these of your interest on your demo account. If it suits your trading style then surely you can use it. I can try few strategy that came during the strategy contest of this forum. I think it would be helpful too.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 81
    Roboforex forum is not just the source of communicative bonus but also a great source of knowledge. This forum is not the place for spammers or bonus hunters. There are a lot of very useful threads and informative posts here. Robo forum is actually a complete package especially for the beginner traders to start trading Forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    It is good that you are following few strategies to make money. You can find many trading strategies here in this forum. Better if you try these of your interest on your demo account. If it suits your trading style then surely you can use it. I can try few strategy that came during the strategy contest of this forum. I think it would be helpful too.
    I am optimistic about my trading strategy, but I can not discipline, and finally I got a stop out. This is not the fault of the trading strategy, but because I did not discipline the rule of money management. I will start posting again to perform the evaluation, I hope to get a bonus communicative enough to implement good money management
    I have to do an evaluation of my trading. look at my trading account history

Not allowed!
    Last edited by ngalapreceh; 12-23-2014 at 06:22 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 28
    your thread is very interesting, i know this forum from your comment in facebook, i like your spirit for learning forex trading. you are help me for learning knowledge and get communicative bonus. I see you do deposit for add money in your account trading communicative bonus for add balance

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    My thread is simple, but I hope to give information to all traders. I got experience trading in a real account with a bonus communicative. You can see my transaction history, I only have a small balance, but I will add to the balance at the beginning of the month with a bonus communicative. forum really helped me to learn and get a free capital. I hope to be the winner in this contest, and get the status of a pro so it will be paid 0.2 per post

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast