Roboforex analysis and forecasts : A helping hand for all traders - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roboforex analysis and forecasts : A helping hand for all traders

Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 80

Roboforex analysis and forecasts : A helping hand for all traders

My journey towards Forex

While browsing the Internet for online home-based jobs, Forex trading ads popped and I got curious to find what it is. On browsing more trading websites, I came across Roboforex Website. Forex trading is a good option for earning money, but only if we have above average IQ, high patience with discipline. Forex trading also needs thorough analysis of the market and news events.

On comparing different Forex trading websites I believed Roboforex Website is a good one to start with. The website is very user friendly and has features and services helpful to both novice traders and experienced traders. The great thing I like about Roboforex is its intensive analysis of the market on a continuous basis.

Roboforex intensive market analysis

The analysis provided by Roboforex are very helpful for all traders whether beginner or well experienced. I do not want to say that the trader should become lazy and solely depend on the analysis formulated by Roboforex. Forex analysis and forecasts provided by Roboforex will serve as a guide and can help us greatly in our work of analyzing and studying the market before entering a trade. So the trading decisions are always ours to take and Roboforex analysis can provide a helping hand to us. News events are important as volatility abounds and there is greater chance to get more profits. The Roboforex website provides different types of analysis such as Forex Technical Analysis, Japanese Candlesticks Analysis, Wave Analysis, Ichimoku Cloud Analysis, Fibonacci Retracements Analysis, and Forex Wave Analysis. These all needs to be read through thoroughly and with information of the news events and trade instruments history, a trader definitely benefits and can gain profit. He will then know that earning in Forex is not very difficult but is actually easier compared to most other earning methods

A day I remember

I mostly trade on currency pairs EURUSD and USDJPY and commodity instrument XAUUSD. I used to read the analysis of different websites but found Roboforex to be more helpful and accurate So I now mainly use Roboforex analysis and my analysis only. But still there is a warning even mentioned on the website as given below which is absolutely right and the trader must put this in mind when trading. The trading decisions are always for the trader to take and he is responsible for his actions.

“Forecasts presented in this section only reflect the author’s private opinion and should not be considered as guidance for trading. RoboForex LP bears no responsibility for trading results based on trading recommendations described in these analytical reviews.”

Market movements are highly risky and are not 100 percent predictable.

On November 5th, 2014, I thought of trading on USDJPY and read through the news events and its previous history, the uptrend movement with some zigzags, and finally I read the Japanese Candlesticks Analysis on the Roboforex Website. I bought.5 lots of the currency pair USDJPY at 114.52 in my real account by depositing 800$ and bagged a profit of over 350$ on a single day by selling it at a gain of 72 pips at 115.24. This was all with my knowledge of the currency pair and news events and a great help from the analysis of the Roboforex.

My Thoughts on Roboforex

The Roboforex company is absolutely fantastic with all its awesome services and high security. Services provided by different websites can be found in a single company, Roboforex. For instance we find websites providing research and signals for some fee which is available free of cost and also in more depth at Roboforex. It has RoboOption feature wherein one can make money by predicting the movement of the trading instrument or asset. The website also runs several demo Contests for novice as well as experienced traders who want to earn good profits without any risk.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by forexfighter007; 12-08-2014 at 08:14 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56
    Among several excellent services rendered by Roboforex, there is its analysis and Forecasts. It is true that the analysis and forecast of Roboforex is helping its traders a lot. Regular reading of this analysis will simplify our own task of studying the market and thus simplify our work of earning profits here.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    Among several excellent services rendered by Roboforex, there is its analysis and Forecasts. It is true that the analysis and forecast of Roboforex is helping its traders a lot. Regular reading of this analysis will simplify our own task of studying the market and thus simplify our work of earning profits here.
    Roboforex provides excellent forecasts and analysis about the Forex market and all ot our email address. We receive daily and timely analysis and forecasts about Forex to our email and also no fee is charge for this services. This only adds to the excellent services provided by an outstanding broker.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    Roboforex provides excellent forecasts and analysis about the Forex market and all ot our email address. We receive daily and timely analysis and forecasts about Forex to our email and also no fee is charge for this services. This only adds to the excellent services provided by an outstanding broker.
    Yes Roboforex provides its excellent forecasts and predictions about the market without charging any fees. We just need to have a trading account with Roboforex and we will be eligible to receive emails with intensive analysis by roboforex team of experts. I also want to bring to light that Roboforex received an award in 2013 as Best Forex News & Analysis Provider 2013" at "Mena 12th Forex Show an exhibition in Dubai (UAE)". This exhibition featured the worlds leading Forex broker where Roboforex proved its excellence.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Yes Roboforex provides its excellent forecasts and predictions about the market without charging any fees. We just need to have a trading account with Roboforex and we will be eligible to receive emails with intensive analysis by roboforex team of experts. I also want to bring to light that Roboforex received an award in 2013 as Best Forex News & Analysis Provider 2013" at "Mena 12th Forex Show an exhibition in Dubai (UAE)". This exhibition featured the worlds leading Forex broker where Roboforex proved its excellence.
    This is a nice update. I have been working with the analysis and forecasts of Roboforex for about 6 moths since I joined Roboforex. I know from experience that most of the time these analysis are always correct and so anyone can benefit from these analytical services of Roboforex. Considering the high proficiency and expertise behind these analysis it is bound to achieve the award.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    This is a nice piece of information. Roboforex team of experts are always working to make sure tat we, the traders receive more better services. These experts spend so much time in making analysis so that we get benefited and have better chances of getting success in our trading. Their hard work makes our work easier.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    This is a nice piece of information. Roboforex team of experts are always working to make sure tat we, the traders receive more better services. These experts spend so much time in making analysis so that we get benefited and have better chances of getting success in our trading. Their hard work makes our work easier.
    Yes roboforex has won many awards which it won for its outstanding services as a Forex broker. Its unparalleled bonuses and promotions. There is a lot of ways that trading with Roboforex can benefit us. Roboforex analysis can provide a base to make our own analysis and formulate our strategies in trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    now i receive the daily analysis from robo forex and also with the auto chartist service which is very clear and shows us every chance to enter the market . so these analysis helps us to enter the market and make a good a mount of pips daily if we got emphasized on it and follow it daily

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    Yes roboforex has won many awards which it won for its outstanding services as a Forex broker. Its unparalleled bonuses and promotions. There is a lot of ways that trading with Roboforex can benefit us. Roboforex analysis can provide a base to make our own analysis and formulate our strategies in trading.
    Yes Roboforex has won many awards to further prove its excellence as a Forex broker. It is not for nothing that today millions of traders across the globe trust Roboforex as their best Forex broker.

Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    so these analysis helps us to enter the market and make a good a mount of pips daily if we got emphasized on it and follow it daily
    If any traders reads the analysis and forecasts of Roboforex he is bound to get a lot of assistance in his analysis and benefit in his trading. This I tell out of my own experience with the company.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    10th place - 5 $ - forexfighter007 for the thread "Roboforex analysis and forecasts : A helping hand for all traders".
    I am very happy that you are a winner of this contest. Congratulations for your hard work and nice story. I think your win here will motivate you a lot and definitely try next contest with more determination and hard work. Thanks for sharing your story and have good time with roboforex and roboforex forum.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12