Thread: Roboforex analysis and forecasts : A helping hand for all traders

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 81

Roboforex analysis and forecasts : A helping hand for all traders

My journey towards Forex

While browsing the Internet for online home-based jobs, Forex trading ads popped and I got curious to find what it is. On browsing more trading websites, I came across Roboforex Website. Forex trading is a good option for earning money, but only if we have above average IQ, high patience with discipline. Forex trading also needs thorough analysis of the market and news events.

On comparing different Forex trading websites I believed Roboforex Website is a good one to start with. The website is very user friendly and has features and services helpful to both novice traders and experienced traders. The great thing I like about Roboforex is its intensive analysis of the market on a continuous basis.

Roboforex intensive market analysis

The analysis provided by Roboforex are very helpful for all traders whether beginner or well experienced. I do not want to say that the trader should become lazy and solely depend on the analysis formulated by Roboforex. Forex analysis and forecasts provided by Roboforex will serve as a guide and can help us greatly in our work of analyzing and studying the market before entering a trade. So the trading decisions are always ours to take and Roboforex analysis can provide a helping hand to us. News events are important as volatility abounds and there is greater chance to get more profits. The Roboforex website provides different types of analysis such as Forex Technical Analysis, Japanese Candlesticks Analysis, Wave Analysis, Ichimoku Cloud Analysis, Fibonacci Retracements Analysis, and Forex Wave Analysis. These all needs to be read through thoroughly and with information of the news events and trade instruments history, a trader definitely benefits and can gain profit. He will then know that earning in Forex is not very difficult but is actually easier compared to most other earning methods

A day I remember

I mostly trade on currency pairs EURUSD and USDJPY and commodity instrument XAUUSD. I used to read the analysis of different websites but found Roboforex to be more helpful and accurate So I now mainly use Roboforex analysis and my analysis only. But still there is a warning even mentioned on the website as given below which is absolutely right and the trader must put this in mind when trading. The trading decisions are always for the trader to take and he is responsible for his actions.

“Forecasts presented in this section only reflect the author’s private opinion and should not be considered as guidance for trading. RoboForex LP bears no responsibility for trading results based on trading recommendations described in these analytical reviews.”

Market movements are highly risky and are not 100 percent predictable.

On November 5th, 2014, I thought of trading on USDJPY and read through the news events and its previous history, the uptrend movement with some zigzags, and finally I read the Japanese Candlesticks Analysis on the Roboforex Website. I bought.5 lots of the currency pair USDJPY at 114.52 in my real account by depositing 800$ and bagged a profit of over 350$ on a single day by selling it at a gain of 72 pips at 115.24. This was all with my knowledge of the currency pair and news events and a great help from the analysis of the Roboforex.

My Thoughts on Roboforex

The Roboforex company is absolutely fantastic with all its awesome services and high security. Services provided by different websites can be found in a single company, Roboforex. For instance we find websites providing research and signals for some fee which is available free of cost and also in more depth at Roboforex. It has RoboOption feature wherein one can make money by predicting the movement of the trading instrument or asset. The website also runs several demo Contests for novice as well as experienced traders who want to earn good profits without any risk.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by forexfighter007; 12-08-2014 at 08:14 PM.

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    It is really always good to have some kind of analysis behind you trade. Better if you do it prior to open/place your trade. Me too normally look 2/3 brokers analysis on my desired pairs. And yes normally you will find 60% analysis come good. If you believe it 100% then you might be in trouble. It is a good story I think and wish you good luck bro.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 32
    Roboforex analysis is surely very helpful for all traders. If a trader follows this analysis and reads it regularly then he can benefit for sure. Of course as you said the decisions always the responsibility of the trader but the analysis will give him ready made information about market patterns and assists us all in taking a decisions for making a trade.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    Roboforex analysis is surely very helpful for all traders. If a trader follows this analysis and reads it regularly then he can benefit for sure. Of course as you said the decisions always the responsibility of the trader but the analysis will give him ready made information about market patterns and assists us all in taking a decisions for making a trade.
    Roboforex not only provides great analysis and forecasts but also strives to gives quality education to its traders. It has sponsored the forum where traders can communicate with each other and also improve their knowledge. In short I think roboforex is not leaving any stone unturned to ensure the success of its traders.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    I too have the habit of reading the analytics provided by roboforex on a daily basis. I have seen that most of the times the analysis provided are accurate. As you said the responsibility is always of the trader and we should not rely blindly on any analysis. After all I know that this market is unpredictable and uncertain.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    I too have the habit of reading the analytics provided by roboforex on a daily basis. I have seen that most of the times the analysis provided are accurate. As you said the responsibility is always of the trader and we should not rely blindly on any analysis. After all I know that this market is unpredictable and uncertain.
    The analysis and forecasts provided by Roboforex are usually correct and this is the reason it is benefiting so many traders. I would say it for sure that even if a trader relies solely on this analysis and uses some knowledge of his own and follows money management he can earn good profits with Forex.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 39
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    I am a scalper and I usually did not noticed the analysis provided by roboforex. Now after reading so many replies here and that so many traders are actually watching these analysis daily and getting benefited from it I also read these analysis today. I found that there are really a good service of Roboforex and can help me in trading.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    The analysis and forecasts provided by Roboforex are usually correct and this is the reason it is benefiting so many traders. I would say it for sure that even if a trader relies solely on this analysis and uses some knowledge of his own and follows money management he can earn good profits with Forex.
    Roboforex analysis is definitely benefiting its traders so much. It makes the work of the traders to study the market much easier. I however like to analyze the market myself. I like talking with the charts and indicators. One thing however I need to learn is money management. If I could apply it in trading then I think my trading will improve a lot.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113
    Analysis is very important if we want our trades to win profits. There are so many kinds of analysis provided by Roboforex which greatly help a trader to ensure his trades win though not completely assure success. I have the habit of spending time daily reading all the analysis and forecasts provided by Roboforex and then correlate the things with my own analysis before trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]i htink that these good emails which we receive daily from Roboforex are so important for they first get us online in the market hour by hour . second there is no mind if these analyses were so wordy .but no problem we may take what we are in need of and just read the other. other point is that we sometimes be so imagined . here we can remeber the fact when we are reading these reports roboforex .

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nosa33; 12-17-2014 at 09:48 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast