Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: some reasons we choose roboforex

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193

some reasons we choose roboforex

my views about roboforex and forum

dear moderator. please permit me to write some words about roboforex and forum
    maybe these are my simple words and views about roboforex and hope will useful for the others

views about forum
    1. forum was built to help the members/ people who want to learn forex trading and also give the chances or opportunities with bonus for post program
    2. friendly moderators and admins and always gives us the best views and education about forex trading
    3. almost there is no spammer, clean forum because the rules are clear and unequivocal and push the members to make good post quality

about roboforex
    after pass some years at forex trading, started to join with this business since 2008 and tried some brokers, i wonder with roboforex who have different programs and good service that is several steps in front of another brokers. and it makes me feel comfortable to stay for longer and try to build my own business without worry

here is my views and some experiences about roboforex and have compared with the others
    1. good service, support and live chat, this is the first point that i love from roboforex
    2. there are several accounts type and also low minimal deposit, that make us easy to join and trade with roboforex
    3. some payments methods make us easy for deposit and withdraw
    4. instant deposit and withdraw, there are just several brokers who give this best service
    5, the websites is offered with several languages and make us easy to undestand
    6. faster server, it makes us easy and fast to execute the order
    7. all methods is allowed, scalping, hedging and no minimal time to close the order
    8. high level security
    9. nice leverage
    10.there are so many good programs that is useful for us to grow up to be a mature trader
    and many more.

and day by day, i feel comfortable to trade with roboforex,
    here is my little experiences with welcome bonus no deposit from roboforex

i remembered the first time, i doubt that welcome bonus no deposit $ 15 was good and it was just a joke, and i thought there were so many rules that will trap us and we can not take the profit and withdraw it, but then i tried and made some profit, and then requested for WD, they paid me fastly, so all my negative thinking about it was broken, i turst roboforex

please understand me with my low ability to write them in english
    thank you very much,

Not allowed!
    Last edited by newentry; 12-07-2014 at 11:09 AM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    This is the first time when I got bonus from posting here in this forum, but I haven't yet withdrew profits from that account, I got 20$ bonus from this forum but I saw that I will have to trade 20 standard lots to withdraw profits and bonus, and if I want to withdraw only profits then I will have to cancel the bonus, so I am doing the trades to make more profits. because I don't want to cancel the bonus.
    dear friend. if you got $20 bonus for post then it does not mean you have to trade 20 lot standard. you are free to trade with your bonus for making profit as much as you can and even only one trade and withdraw it. so yiur bonus is still in your balance and you can use it more and more.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i remembered the first time, i doubt that welcome bonus no deposit $ 15 was good and it was just a joke, and i thought there were so many rules that will trap us and we can not take the profit and withdraw it, but then i tried and made some profit, and then requested for WD, they paid me fastly, so all my negative thinking about it was broken, i turst roboforex
    Its same with my experience . a few years ago at about in 2010 there are program bonus no deposit $5 , then i request for get that . at that time am just newbie that don't know anymore about forex business , by day i get profit just $5 from that bonus then i withdraw for the first i got dollar via internet , that is my first memories in withdraw and Roboforex remove negative thinking about forex business

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    debian,
    dear friend, roboforex has a good commitment to serve the clients with best, they serve as fastly and make me know that roboforex has good reputation and even as the best one, so it makes us feel comfortable to join and start to build a good business with roboforex as the real bridge for us to the largest market, roboforex is not a market maker, so the facts, we can easily to withdraw our profit,
    my first withdraw at roboforex was nice, this is the first moment at a broker who gave us the best service and till now, i never get any problems

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Abhishekwala,
    no doubt, you have already made enough this threads with good points, it is very helpful and useful for me and the others, i see that robotofrex has good spread, no re-quotes, and also faster and stable server,then we can execute the order without any problems, these are some elements that is needed by all traders, so they will not lose the chances to take some advantages from the market. they can maximize trading forex

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    dear friend. if you got $20 bonus for post then it does not mean you have to trade 20 lot standard. you are free to trade with your bonus for making profit as much as you can and even only one trade and withdraw it. so yiur bonus is still in your balance and you can use it more and more.
    I had done some trades and gather 14$ profits upon the bonus money of 20$, when I started withdrawal procedure then I was asked to cancel the bonus in order to withdraw the full amount of profit, and partial profit taking without losing bonus money is not allowed with roboforex. So, as per my experience, I had to lose my 20$ bonus for the sake of my first withdrawal.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    I had done some trades and gather 14$ profits upon the bonus money of 20$, when I started withdrawal procedure then I was asked to cancel the bonus in order to withdraw the full amount of profit, and partial profit taking without losing bonus money is not allowed with roboforex. So, as per my experience, I had to lose my 20$ bonus for the sake of my first withdrawal.
    I never experienced such problem you mentioned. But I can remember my first two withdrawal was cancelled. Then I deposited 10$ from my skrill account and then I made another withdrawal which included my profit and deposit. And with in few hours I got the money. And after that it went smoothly and got almost 7-10 withdrawals per day without any hassle. I think if you have any money in your electronic wallet deposit it and then withdraw the profit and your own money without losing your bonus. But I am not sure if rules has been changed or not in two months.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    when did you get this problem ? because i never got this problem before and although i made withdraw everyday, all is clear,
    i have several accounts at robo, one with bonus for post , and several accounts was deposited by my own money, and there is no problem with them and although i used bonus for post at my account and withdraw my profit, and bonus still in my balance

have you ever made a contact to CS and told about this ?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 39
    I have traded with Roboforex bonuses a lot but never had such issues. Still if you ever had the problem of cancelling the forum bonus to place a withdrawal I would like you to publish the screenshot so that we understand better. You can ask help from gamer sir or admin of the forum. They are very helpful and solver your problem.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12