Thread: some reasons we choose roboforex

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193

some reasons we choose roboforex

my views about roboforex and forum

dear moderator. please permit me to write some words about roboforex and forum
    maybe these are my simple words and views about roboforex and hope will useful for the others

views about forum
    1. forum was built to help the members/ people who want to learn forex trading and also give the chances or opportunities with bonus for post program
    2. friendly moderators and admins and always gives us the best views and education about forex trading
    3. almost there is no spammer, clean forum because the rules are clear and unequivocal and push the members to make good post quality

about roboforex
    after pass some years at forex trading, started to join with this business since 2008 and tried some brokers, i wonder with roboforex who have different programs and good service that is several steps in front of another brokers. and it makes me feel comfortable to stay for longer and try to build my own business without worry

here is my views and some experiences about roboforex and have compared with the others
    1. good service, support and live chat, this is the first point that i love from roboforex
    2. there are several accounts type and also low minimal deposit, that make us easy to join and trade with roboforex
    3. some payments methods make us easy for deposit and withdraw
    4. instant deposit and withdraw, there are just several brokers who give this best service
    5, the websites is offered with several languages and make us easy to undestand
    6. faster server, it makes us easy and fast to execute the order
    7. all methods is allowed, scalping, hedging and no minimal time to close the order
    8. high level security
    9. nice leverage
    10.there are so many good programs that is useful for us to grow up to be a mature trader
    and many more.

and day by day, i feel comfortable to trade with roboforex,
    here is my little experiences with welcome bonus no deposit from roboforex

i remembered the first time, i doubt that welcome bonus no deposit $ 15 was good and it was just a joke, and i thought there were so many rules that will trap us and we can not take the profit and withdraw it, but then i tried and made some profit, and then requested for WD, they paid me fastly, so all my negative thinking about it was broken, i turst roboforex

please understand me with my low ability to write them in english
    thank you very much,

Not allowed!
    Last edited by newentry; 12-07-2014 at 10:09 AM.

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    Describe one day of your life with Roboforex, make your story colourful and win a prize!
    I liked your effort in the contest. And yes, there are too many reasons to join Roboforex and Roboforex forum. Actually there are many nice things you can find here which hardly you can ignore if you are a forex trader. And I can find it is adding new feature to its company. CopyFX and RoboOptions are two new feather to their wings. And wish you very good luck in the contest.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    I liked your effort in the contest. And yes, there are too many reasons to join Roboforex and Roboforex forum. Actually there are many nice things you can find here which hardly you can ignore if you are a forex trader. And I can find it is adding new feature to its company. CopyFX and RoboOptions are two new feather to their wings. And wish you very good luck in the contest.
    thank you very much dear friend, i confuse from where have to start it, because it was my reasons to join with roboforex and there were many experiences with roboforex and made me feel comfortable to trade for longer without worry, but honestly i still have lack of information about copyFX and also RoboOptions, please guide

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    thank you very much dear friend, i confuse from where have to start it, because it was my reasons to join with roboforex and there were many experiences with roboforex and made me feel comfortable to trade for longer without worry, but honestly i still have lack of information about copyFX and also RoboOptions, please guide
    Well, RoboOption is all about binary option trading. If you visit the www.robooption.com link you will get very good idea about it. And you will find good reason to trade options too. And for practice you can find demo account and demo contest. And for CopyFX information please visit www.copyfx.com and I am sure you will be more than happy to know about 1000$ bonus for good traders which I have experienced. In my thread http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/6...-with-no-money I gave some idea about it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    It is true for these reasons, roboforex has done many things that I have to praise them about. They are one broker that has all what I believe every trader will have, most especially their professionalism. Leverage is moderate and one of the best, the payment systems are good and secure for traders, this is pros.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    It is true for these reasons, roboforex has done many things that I have to praise them about. They are one broker that has all what I believe every trader will have, most especially their professionalism. Leverage is moderate and one of the best, the payment systems are good and secure for traders, this is pros.
    yes i see, there are many goo thing that we can not get at another broker, and roboforex is a good broker who want to see their clients grow up to be a mature trader, i chose robofrex because the rules was cool, no trapping or trick, and they always gave the best service to us

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    3. almost there is no spammer, clean forum because the rules are clear and unequivocal and push the members to make good post quality
    It is the difference between roboforex forums with other forum. lol
    Glad to see you take part to participate in this contest.
    At first you feel about Roboforex, just like me, but this is not about no deposit bonus, but there are other things that make me doubt.

Okay mate... nice share...
    Good luck.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    It is the difference between roboforex forums with other forum. lol
    Glad to see you take part to participate in this contest.
    At first you feel about Roboforex, just like me, but this is not about no deposit bonus, but there are other things that make me doubt.

Okay mate... nice share...
    Good luck.
    thank you very much dear friend, and i guess we have almost same experiences for the first time came to this place/roboforex, and will you please share yours ?
    wish me luck, and hope that we are in profit forever

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    i remembered the first time, i doubt that welcome bonus no deposit $ 15 was good and it was just a joke, and i thought there were so many rules that will trap us and we can not take the profit and withdraw it, but then i tried and made some profit, and then requested for WD, they paid me fastly, so all my negative thinking about it was broken, i turst roboforex
    I got no deposit bonus of 15$ too. And I was able to withdraw around 13$ with that money. I was little bit confused too as you were. But got the money in few hours. Now the overall service has been improved and many of its withdrawals are instant. I got 5/7 payment within 4/5 minutes of my request to my skrill account. It really feels good when you see money in your wallet within few minutes after withdrawal request and naturally your faith start to grow in that broker.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    I got no deposit bonus of 15$ too. And I was able to withdraw around 13$ with that money. I was little bit confused too as you were. But got the money in few hours. Now the overall service has been improved and many of its withdrawals are instant. I got 5/7 payment within 4/5 minutes of my request to my skrill account. It really feels good when you see money in your wallet within few minutes after withdrawal request and naturally your faith start to grow in that broker.
    This is the first time when I got bonus from posting here in this forum, but I haven't yet withdrew profits from that account, I got 20$ bonus from this forum but I saw that I will have to trade 20 standard lots to withdraw profits and bonus, and if I want to withdraw only profits then I will have to cancel the bonus, so I am doing the trades to make more profits. because I don't want to cancel the bonus.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast