Metatrader 4 - Roboforex - Page 21
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Metatrader 4 - Roboforex

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311

Metatrader 4 - Roboforex

It was my experience when I trade during the ecb press conferrence news, at the beginning of this month, I use an EA in two different brokers.
    See the pict...

- I use the same EA in two different account (Roboforex and *** broker)
    - Both are cent accounts (5 digit)
    - I have slow internet connection (bad internet access)
    - I got 105/1 kb for Roboforex mt4, and 148/3 kb for *** broker
    - My EA work normally in roboforex platform when there are wild movement (high volatility/ news release). And not work in *** broker, there are only two orders are executed, this is really terrible.

You can make an objective conclusion of this case.

Thanks Roboforex for your satisfactory trading platform.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 11
    well meta trader is one of the best platform for trading one of the reason is that it is old and people are familiar with it in use and other is that it has the best feature and the best interface that makes user to work smoothly and easily to understand the working and to explore other features,also that it is also available on your mobile phones.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Mt4 trading platform is best trading platform but it is not easy to use because first we understand how to use mt4 terminal and how to work in our trade. If we use in our trade then first we understand forex learning and practice for our trading in forex demo account then we use properly in our real account and get profit from our trade. Without these thing we cannot trade and cannot get profit from our trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaraIqbal View Post
    Mt4 trading platform is best trading platform but it is not easy to use because first we understand how to use mt4 terminal and how to work in our trade. If we use in our trade then first we understand forex learning and practice for our trading in forex demo account then we use properly in our real account and get profit from our trade. Without these thing we cannot trade and cannot get profit from our trade.
    Yes, the mt4 forex platform is the best platform in the whole world. This is the platform in whom every forex traders are craving to use, it is simple and very fast in our order executions. If forex traders are so determined to trade forex, they can learn the demo of the mt4, and they will easily get all its features and panels. I like this mt4 platform mostly because it is not heavy, it could connect with internet so fast.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Yes, the mt4 forex platform is the best platform in the whole world. This is the platform in whom every forex traders are craving to use, it is simple and very fast in our order executions. If forex traders are so determined to trade forex, they can learn the demo of the mt4, and they will easily get all its features and panels. I like this mt4 platform mostly because it is not heavy, it could connect with internet so fast.
    I like the mt4 trading software so much, and i like this mainly because of the way it is so simple to be used by the interested traders. To make sure that this is a good way for trading by traders is to learn it and be sure that they use the internet connection that is stable with it too. And many bots can be used, it is so user friendly for trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    you need to see whether the account is fixed spraed or floating spread, because in floating spread you may face too much difficulties using robots, but if you are trading with fixed spread then you will see that any kind of robot will work good
    I found roboforex MT4 is always good

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 19
    I really like roboforex because it provide us a lot of trading softwares for our facility. Which is not provided by any other broker I think at this time roboforex company provide us more than eight trading softwares. We can download their mobile software from Play Store and also we can download from their official website.

Not allowed!

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021