Metatrader 4 - Roboforex - Page 3
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Metatrader 4 - Roboforex

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311

Metatrader 4 - Roboforex

It was my experience when I trade during the ecb press conferrence news, at the beginning of this month, I use an EA in two different brokers.
    See the pict...

- I use the same EA in two different account (Roboforex and *** broker)
    - Both are cent accounts (5 digit)
    - I have slow internet connection (bad internet access)
    - I got 105/1 kb for Roboforex mt4, and 148/3 kb for *** broker
    - My EA work normally in roboforex platform when there are wild movement (high volatility/ news release). And not work in *** broker, there are only two orders are executed, this is really terrible.

You can make an objective conclusion of this case.

Thanks Roboforex for your satisfactory trading platform.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Correct Aziz Muslim I don't have much experience with other brokers but this is really true that in slow internet connection robo forex terminal still work well for a trader. I have also a long experience with robo forex service their terminal server is good and much faster for me. I have only used two brokers till now in my life and robo forex broker is better than the other one for me now I am totally using only robo forex broker for trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Correct Aziz Muslim I don't have much experience with other brokers but this is really true that in slow internet connection robo forex terminal still work well for a trader. I have also a long experience with robo forex service their terminal server is good and much faster for me. I have only used two brokers till now in my life and robo forex broker is better than the other one for me now I am totally using only robo forex broker for trading.
    I have 2g internet connection and till now I don't have any problem with robo forex server. I have been working with this broker since more than 2 year's and believe that their server is really fast. Choices can be seen a lot in our terminal to choose the server and if it lower due to default setting then we can change it by selecting the higher server speed out there.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 5
    I have cable interent and RF platform is realy good. I mean really good. Sometimes during end houror NewYork close there are some ghost spikes and such a things but in general RF mt4 trading servers are one of the best in industry. Thumbs up and keep good work.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by strobstrob View Post
    I have cable interent and RF platform is realy good. I mean really good. Sometimes during end houror NewYork close there are some ghost spikes and such a things but in general RF mt4 trading servers are one of the best in industry. Thumbs up and keep good work.
    Well I love the robo forex broker because they are giving me better service than other brokers, I have worked with so many brokers till not but I have a good faith only in robo forex broker now because they are not only good in providing good server speed, I am also getting my withdrawal instantly by them. Hope I will able to make money till life time from this lovely broker. Long live Robo forex Broker and Forum.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    i think that slow internet connection make the EA not working on one platform, you have bad connection and open two platform at once and this is not good and so because the platform of roboforex is good the EA work on it and because the platform of the other account is slow the EA does not work, so try to avoid doing that again and avoid opening more than one platform at once.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    You have share you practical experience. So thank you so much. I am a new trader in here. It will very useful for me. If I will be face this problems then it will help me for batter trade. This problem canhelp me to keep my capital. I will be check this problem. All the best dear friend.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    I like the mt4 trading software so much, and i like this mainly because of the way it is so simple to be used by the interested traders. To make sure that this is a good way for trading by traders is to learn it and be sure that they use the internet connection that is stable with it too. And many bots can be used, it is so user friendly for trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Well we can't compare this broker with any other broker I have trade with some few brokers though some of them where ok and work great but still roboforex work more great than this brokers, though I haven't tested any indicator or ea with roboforex broker, but I believe what you are saying here because roboforex make it easy for client to trade and make good profit with their software even with slow Internet connection.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    The best materials that you can find in the forex trading business only run in the mt4 trading platform this makes it very familiar and very versatile instrument for making money this way you can always adopt many different types of strategy that you can use very well

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    These is something I have observed , the robo mt4 is quick to connect as compared with others it is easy when when you are connecting the market, its better for me to when the market work well. its always good to have the mt4 that connects faster that makes it easy to trade forex,because of even closing live trades

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast