Metatrader 4 - Roboforex
Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Metatrader 4 - Roboforex

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304

Metatrader 4 - Roboforex

It was my experience when I trade during the ecb press conferrence news, at the beginning of this month, I use an EA in two different brokers.
    See the pict...

- I use the same EA in two different account (Roboforex and *** broker)
    - Both are cent accounts (5 digit)
    - I have slow internet connection (bad internet access)
    - I got 105/1 kb for Roboforex mt4, and 148/3 kb for *** broker
    - My EA work normally in roboforex platform when there are wild movement (high volatility/ news release). And not work in *** broker, there are only two orders are executed, this is really terrible.

You can make an objective conclusion of this case.

Thanks Roboforex for your satisfactory trading platform.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Well, you need to see whether the account is fixed spraed or floating spread, because in floating spread you may face too much difficulties using robots, but if you are trading with fixed spread then you will see that any kind of robot will work good, the main thing is your operation, how do you operate them, don't just let them do whatever scripted, you need to do manual interference too.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    You have practical experience and shared such thing so thanks lot. I faced such problem too during high volatile news market. Many times I could not open or close a single order manually. So now I use pending orders only during news time. I never used EA so it is hard to tell what would be consequence on MT4 of other brokers. I found roboforex MT4 is always good no matter market is volatile or not.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I am new here and I will try it on a weekday, it seems faster

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by bdg88z View Post
    I am new here and I will try it on a weekday, it seems faster
    What to try? You want try to trade in Roboforex mt4 platform? Yes, you should try it, you will find the difference from your old broker.
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    You have practical experience and shared such thing so thanks lot. I faced such problem too during high volatile news market. Many times I could not open or close a single order manually. So now I use pending orders only during news time. I never used EA so it is hard to tell what would be consequence on MT4 of other brokers. I found roboforex MT4 is always good no matter market is volatile or not.
    It was an interesting experience for me personally, so I know the quality of the trading server from various brokers, I would not say it if I did not find the facts, I would just say in accordance with the reality that I found, if Roboforex trading flat form is bad, then I would say bad, but I've tried two years of trading in Roboforex, so far is better than my old broker platform.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    It was my experience when I trade during the ecb press conferrence news, at the beginning of this month, I use an EA in two different brokers.
    See the pict...

- My EA work normally in roboforex platform when there are wild movement (high volatility/ news release). And not work in *** broker, there are only two orders are executed, this is really terrible.

All the users before to get a "Newbie" status have no right to use attachments placed on the Forum. To come into the "Newbie" group it is needed to write down 15 posts and it must be passed 2 days after Forum registrationIt was my experience when I trade during the ecb press conferrence news, at the beginning of this month, I use an EA in two different brokers.
    See the pict

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 28
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    See the pict...

yes sometime one platform take more than kb in other mt4 platform . it is so common every time i see it some time a mt4 take kb more than b mt4 and some tiem mx take more b than a .i think this kb gone communication in community other kb taken for given news so it is very easy to take kb in mt4

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    You've working experience as well as discussed this kind of point therefore many thanks great deal. We confronted this kind of issue as well throughout higher unstable information marketplace. Often I possibly could not really open up or even near just one purchase by hand. Therefore right now I personally use impending purchases just throughout information period. We in no way utilized EA so it's difficult to inform exactly what will be result upon MT4 associated with additional agents. I discovered roboforex MT4 is definitely great regardless of marketplace is actually unstable or even not really.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6
    [lang=ar]although i did` not use any robots or experts in my trading that I think that i will not use any of them ever whatever is its statue or the rate of success it make . for these programs already i know that they do not bear in mind the task of the market and the news which happens regularly around us[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Nicely, you have to observe if the accounts is actually set spraed or even flying distribute, simply because within flying distribute you might encounter an excessive amount of issues utilizing bots, however if you're buying and selling along with set distribute after that so as to any type of automatic robot works great, what is important is the procedure, how can you run all of them, do not simply allow all of them perform what ever scripted, you must do guide disturbance as well.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast