I was a trader with no money... Roboforex and Robforex Forum helped me to get real money - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: I was a trader with no money... Roboforex and Robforex Forum helped me to get real money

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204

I was a trader with no money... Roboforex and Robforex Forum helped me to get real money

My Internet and Me:

My trading journey started 4 years ago when I was desperate to earn money online beside my full time job. I tried many things. I tried Paid To Click (PTC), CAPTCHA (Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart) typing and High-Yield Investment Program (HYIP). But nothing were going well. I clicked an advertisement and came to know about Forex trading. And a new chapter started in my life.

Forex in my life:

I started quick, without much knowledge I started trading in Forex and very soon I lost too many in quick time. I had no money to invest but my passion was high for Forex.

I come to know about many other things in the mean time about Forex trading and started to grow as a trader. I tried many demo contest and many no deposit bonus and got few real money too. Roboforex no deposit bonus of 15$ and 15$ bonus for verified client was also included. I made small profit too out of these bonuses. But it was just not enough. I learnt knowledge is important along with money in Forex trading.

My attachment with Roboforex and Roboforex Forum:

I came to know about roboforex forum when I tried to join a contest of Roboforex. I joined the forum to take part in contest and get some bonus from my good posting but as I was not a bonus hunter so I could not make too many out of my posting. Then I got good opportunity to take part in Strategy Contest and won the first place. It was handsome bonus and I made very good profit out of it. Withdrawals were quick too. Some of my late night withdrawals were instant too. And to my surprise I got rebate on my trading too.

Attachment 11802

Attachment 11803

I like option trading ever since I came to know about it. When I saw RoboOption I readily opened real account and started trading and made some profit too. It was nice and quick in terms of making money and withdrawals.

Attachment 11806

I continued to take part in the different contests of ContestFx. My trading and luck gave me opportunity to earn more bonus from King Size contest and earn more real money. It is nice that result publication and bonus credit are very quick. I got the bonus to my account in one business day. I am continuing to take part in Demo Forex, Demo Option and Trade Day contest. I know some day I will be able to earn more bonus from these contests. And these contests keep me alive in trade even when I don’t have real money for real trade.

Attachment 11807

All were going well with my bonus. Suddenly extremely volatile market erased all my bonuses and few hundreds of my real money. I became a trader with no money...

To my surprise I come to know about 1000$ bonus for traders from CopyFX. I applied and got bonus to my account in one business day. It is wonderful. I come back in the business again.

Attachment 11808

Conclusion: Roboforex and Roboforex Forum gave me unique opportunity to learn Forex and earn real money. It is really wonderful to be a part of this family too and love the way they take care of their family members. I wish helping hand of Roboforex and Roboforex Forum will not be lifted from traders like us who don't have enough money to invest but has relatively good skill to earn money from Forex trading. Thank you Roboforex and Roboforex Forum.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nkhan2810; 12-11-2014 at 09:21 AM. Reason: as per request

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    Yes this steps of grouping the forum member is actually an innovative step to fight spamming and bonus hunting. This is what makes Roboforex forum different from other.
    It is very true. And I have not seen other forums to do it. It is unique. You may start with simply registered user but your efforts in forum can give you higher status step by step. You can see I have only 465 posts in this forum now but I got pro status few months ago when it levels introduced. Many member may find it difficult to post here for low rates for posting specially early part of forum membership. But I know roboforex forum always pay good values for your good posting. So don't join here for bonus hunting but try to learn from here and help others with useful posts. And only that can make this forum useful and informative.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    We both are fortunate that we got a broker like roboforex and forum like roboforex forum. But you know there are millions around us who are not fortunate enough to find it. We think we should inform them about this broker and this forum.
    I agree with you. Like we both and also millions of people benefiting from Roboforex we should try to convince people who are still not aware about this company. We need to spread the word about the excellent services of Roboforex and how it is helping people to succeed in Forex. Also if we attract clients we can get commissions from their trades. So everyone is at benefit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    Although the administrators of the forum has changed the bonus rates to be for those who deserve it . i am very happy to continue posting in this forum . and seek to be a good member who give other members any benefits of trading experience i have through my years of trading whatever it was small or big

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    I agree with you. Like we both and also millions of people benefiting from Roboforex we should try to convince people who are still not aware about this company. We need to spread the word about the excellent services of Roboforex and how it is helping people to succeed in Forex. Also if we attract clients we can get commissions from their trades. So everyone is at benefit.
    Yes bro. We can spread the news among our friends and in social media to inform about Roboforex so that all other can get benefited from this broker and we can get commission being an affiliate.

Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    Although the administrators of the forum has changed the bonus rates to be for those who deserve it . i am very happy to continue posting in this forum . and seek to be a good member who give other members any benefits of trading experience i have through my years of trading whatever it was small or big
    Yes, forum admins and moderators are very strict in their rules and have changed bonus rate for members with different status to make sure only serious members will be here. And I can find you have a good chance to upgrade if you take part in this contest. So bro/sis don't wait, time is ticking to the end, come and join the contest with a nice story.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Nothing much to say now. It was wonder 3 weeks in this contest of roboforex forum. I am really happy to participate in this nice and unique contest and shared my story. I would be very happy if anybody get motivated from it. It is really nice to get comments and criticism from few members here. Some were kind enough visit my thread few times. I like to thank them all for making my thread more active. Thanks who just read my story. Thanks to all mods and admin for bringing this nice concept in contest. I would love to see more contests here in this forum because contest always energize me from my heart and soul. Thanks roboforex and roboforex forum.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nkhan2810; 12-23-2014 at 08:25 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Nothing much to say now. It was wonder 3 weeks in this contest of roboforex forum. I am really happy to participate in this nice and unique contest and shared my story. I would be very happy if anybody get motivated from it. It is really nice to get comments and criticism from few members here. Some were kind enough visit my thread few times. I like to thank them all for making my thread more active. Thanks who just read my story. Thanks to all mods and admin for bringing this nice concept in contest. I would love to see more contests here in this forum because contest always energize me from my heart ans soul. Thanks roboforex and roboforex forum.
    I have seen your trading and so I think you are a regular trader at Roboforex. Winning and losing money is a part of this business and we are well habituated to it. The big thing is we all enjoyed this contest a lot. We came to know each other closely. Even if I do not get the first place or no place at all my joy would not decrease. Only thing is my job will not increase and I will just try more vigorously next time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    Good job Nkhan. I think besides your story was good you have involved well in the contest interacting with the other forum members. Your efforts bore fruits and you have bagged the top prize. After all we always get what we deserve and not what we desire. I am happy to stand near you and bag the 2nd prize.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Good job Nkhan. I think besides your story was good you have involved well in the contest interacting with the other forum members. Your efforts bore fruits and you have bagged the top prize. After all we always get what we deserve and not what we desire. I am happy to stand near you and bag the 2nd prize.
    Thanks for coming again and making some nice comments. Well I am really very happy that you won the second prize. And I believe your story is well enough to deserve first place. It is true I gave some time for this contest and whenever any member made comment I tried to give replies on time and I was seriously involved in it. I hope in future we can share our stories again in some other contest about roboforex and roboforexforum.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

I also want to learn to trade with forex

Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Nice idea nkhan..., my trading still in progress, there is nothing special about me. lol
    One funny thing is I've also ever tried Paid To Click , CAPTCHA and High-Yield Investment Program (HYIP). lol
    And you know what a sickening of them? Yes of course you already know that there are tons of scams PTC and hyip sites.

I like your amazing withdrawal history.

I want to learn to trade with forex.
    Do you have any sources of reviews or websites? I am in need because the last time I found myself by reading the content on web brokersguru.com, brokerreview.net, forum Forex Factory, ...

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 433
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna2019 View Post
    I want to learn to trade with forex.
    Do you have any sources of reviews or websites? I am in need because the last time I found myself by reading the content on web brokersguru.com, brokerreview.net, forum Forex Factory, ...
    Where is your question?
    Let us know how we assist you?
    Visit the link this might can help;
    https://www.roboforex.com/beginners/...o-trade-forex/

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 07-26-2019 at 10:19 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345