I was a trader with no money... Roboforex and Robforex Forum helped me to get real money - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I was a trader with no money... Roboforex and Robforex Forum helped me to get real money

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204

I was a trader with no money... Roboforex and Robforex Forum helped me to get real money

My Internet and Me:

My trading journey started 4 years ago when I was desperate to earn money online beside my full time job. I tried many things. I tried Paid To Click (PTC), CAPTCHA (Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart) typing and High-Yield Investment Program (HYIP). But nothing were going well. I clicked an advertisement and came to know about Forex trading. And a new chapter started in my life.

Forex in my life:

I started quick, without much knowledge I started trading in Forex and very soon I lost too many in quick time. I had no money to invest but my passion was high for Forex.

I come to know about many other things in the mean time about Forex trading and started to grow as a trader. I tried many demo contest and many no deposit bonus and got few real money too. Roboforex no deposit bonus of 15$ and 15$ bonus for verified client was also included. I made small profit too out of these bonuses. But it was just not enough. I learnt knowledge is important along with money in Forex trading.

My attachment with Roboforex and Roboforex Forum:

I came to know about roboforex forum when I tried to join a contest of Roboforex. I joined the forum to take part in contest and get some bonus from my good posting but as I was not a bonus hunter so I could not make too many out of my posting. Then I got good opportunity to take part in Strategy Contest and won the first place. It was handsome bonus and I made very good profit out of it. Withdrawals were quick too. Some of my late night withdrawals were instant too. And to my surprise I got rebate on my trading too.

Attachment 11802

Attachment 11803

I like option trading ever since I came to know about it. When I saw RoboOption I readily opened real account and started trading and made some profit too. It was nice and quick in terms of making money and withdrawals.

Attachment 11806

I continued to take part in the different contests of ContestFx. My trading and luck gave me opportunity to earn more bonus from King Size contest and earn more real money. It is nice that result publication and bonus credit are very quick. I got the bonus to my account in one business day. I am continuing to take part in Demo Forex, Demo Option and Trade Day contest. I know some day I will be able to earn more bonus from these contests. And these contests keep me alive in trade even when I don’t have real money for real trade.

Attachment 11807

All were going well with my bonus. Suddenly extremely volatile market erased all my bonuses and few hundreds of my real money. I became a trader with no money...

To my surprise I come to know about 1000$ bonus for traders from CopyFX. I applied and got bonus to my account in one business day. It is wonderful. I come back in the business again.

Attachment 11808

Conclusion: Roboforex and Roboforex Forum gave me unique opportunity to learn Forex and earn real money. It is really wonderful to be a part of this family too and love the way they take care of their family members. I wish helping hand of Roboforex and Roboforex Forum will not be lifted from traders like us who don't have enough money to invest but has relatively good skill to earn money from Forex trading. Thank you Roboforex and Roboforex Forum.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nkhan2810; 12-11-2014 at 08:21 AM. Reason: as per request

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Haha there is a similarity between our posts. You were a trader with no money and I had lost so much trading with a bad broker that I became a trader with no money. Joining roboforex helped me also a lot not only by awarding me bonus but also awarding me with good knowledge. And For a trader nothing is more valuable than knowledge.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    i see your wonderful hardwork at this place, and you made the best one and opened your chances to try getting success, so you becomes our motivation here, and it is true, we can start it with zero, with the simple thing we can use bonus for post, and take it with full of responsibility and make it grows,
    so this is the chances for us to grow up

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    Haha there is a similarity between our posts. You were a trader with no money and I had lost so much trading with a bad broker that I became a trader with no money. Joining roboforex helped me also a lot not only by awarding me bonus but also awarding me with good knowledge. And For a trader nothing is more valuable than knowledge.
    Yes, there are many similarity in your story with mine. We both are fortunate that we got a broker like roboforex and forum like roboforex forum. But you know there are millions around us who are not fortunate enough to find it. We think we should inform them about this broker and this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i see your wonderful hardwork at this place, and you made the best one and opened your chances to try getting success, so you becomes our motivation here, and it is true, we can start it with zero, with the simple thing we can use bonus for post, and take it with full of responsibility and make it grows,
    so this is the chances for us to grow up
    Thanks for your nice comment. I would be glad if anybody get inspired from my story. It is true that anybody can take opportunities of roboforex and roboforex forum and develop himself/herself as a good trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Another trade day contest is going to start in few minutes. I would definitely take part and will try to win a place. As I have told each and every contest energize me to the high level. I am charged and ready to deliver my best. I know if little bit luck goes my way then certainly I can win some bonus from this contest too. And I know roboforex is helping many traders with a lot of bonus to trade and earn real money.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 80
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i see your wonderful hardwork at this place, and you made the best one and opened your chances to try getting success
    Boss you are not the judge or mod here to declare nkhans post the best. Please learn the difference between expressing your views and stating a fact. I do like nkhans post but I also like many other posts and some are surely better. it is good that this post has motivated you greatly but again this does not mean everyone is getting motivation here from this single post alone.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    It is proven again that I did not do wrong choosing Roboforex and RoboOption for trading in forex and option. I say it because it has got recognition for it's work around the world and specially Asia. I am glad that Roboforex got Fastest Growing Forex Brand Asia 2014 Award from international Global Brands Award juries. It is nice to hear brand new RoboOption got Best New Binary Options Brand 2014 Award from the same international Global Brands Award juries. Congratulation to Roboforex and RoboOption.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I just want to inform you all about something new I experienced with Roboforex. It is about affiliate program. Recently I attracted 3 client and got money to my affiliated account for their trades. I really like it. Those who are trading with the copyfx bonus has got a good chance to get few welcome bonus 3 coupons and attract clients too. It is really wonderful to get some free money. So thanks again Roboforex and Roboforex Forum Please have a look at the attached file for reference.

pro.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Yes this forums give all of us a good money to trade in that market in a real account,But after they said that we can take 5 cent for every post really that make u s can not make a good money every month to trade.I see they should think again about the 5 cent for post.All of ud love this forums and we hope to keep writing in it for long time,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by alaa_22 View Post
    Yes this forums give all of us a good money to trade in that market in a real account,But after they said that we can take 5 cent for every post really that make u s can not make a good money every month to trade.I see they should think again about the 5 cent for post.All of ud love this forums and we hope to keep writing in it for long time,
    So far I know Roboforex forum is trying to develop a serious traders group. And trying many things to do so. And yes there are different status for forum members. And you can find the real reason for that too. If you are serious in this forum you have very good chance to upgrade your status. You are a member of this forum since October 2013 and have registered user status. You can upgrade your status if you take part in this contest and share your story. And if it is good enough then have chance to win prize too. So think about it and act immediately.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    So far I know Roboforex forum is trying to develop a serious traders group. And trying many things to do so. And yes there are different status for forum members. And you can find the real reason for that too. If you are serious in this forum you have very good chance to upgrade your status. You are a member of this forum since October 2013 and have registered user status. You can upgrade your status if you take part in this contest and share your story. And if it is good enough then have chance to win prize too. So think about it and act immediately.
    Yes this steps of grouping the forum member is actually an innovative step to fight spamming and bonus hunting. This is what makes Roboforex forum different from other. Here we find a sea of knowledge about Forex and can easily get a lot of help from people who are more experience and better in trading than us.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast