I was a trader with no money... Roboforex and Robforex Forum helped me to get real money - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I was a trader with no money... Roboforex and Robforex Forum helped me to get real money

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204

I was a trader with no money... Roboforex and Robforex Forum helped me to get real money

My Internet and Me:

My trading journey started 4 years ago when I was desperate to earn money online beside my full time job. I tried many things. I tried Paid To Click (PTC), CAPTCHA (Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart) typing and High-Yield Investment Program (HYIP). But nothing were going well. I clicked an advertisement and came to know about Forex trading. And a new chapter started in my life.

Forex in my life:

I started quick, without much knowledge I started trading in Forex and very soon I lost too many in quick time. I had no money to invest but my passion was high for Forex.

I come to know about many other things in the mean time about Forex trading and started to grow as a trader. I tried many demo contest and many no deposit bonus and got few real money too. Roboforex no deposit bonus of 15$ and 15$ bonus for verified client was also included. I made small profit too out of these bonuses. But it was just not enough. I learnt knowledge is important along with money in Forex trading.

My attachment with Roboforex and Roboforex Forum:

I came to know about roboforex forum when I tried to join a contest of Roboforex. I joined the forum to take part in contest and get some bonus from my good posting but as I was not a bonus hunter so I could not make too many out of my posting. Then I got good opportunity to take part in Strategy Contest and won the first place. It was handsome bonus and I made very good profit out of it. Withdrawals were quick too. Some of my late night withdrawals were instant too. And to my surprise I got rebate on my trading too.

Attachment 11802

Attachment 11803

I like option trading ever since I came to know about it. When I saw RoboOption I readily opened real account and started trading and made some profit too. It was nice and quick in terms of making money and withdrawals.

Attachment 11806

I continued to take part in the different contests of ContestFx. My trading and luck gave me opportunity to earn more bonus from King Size contest and earn more real money. It is nice that result publication and bonus credit are very quick. I got the bonus to my account in one business day. I am continuing to take part in Demo Forex, Demo Option and Trade Day contest. I know some day I will be able to earn more bonus from these contests. And these contests keep me alive in trade even when I don’t have real money for real trade.

Attachment 11807

All were going well with my bonus. Suddenly extremely volatile market erased all my bonuses and few hundreds of my real money. I became a trader with no money...

To my surprise I come to know about 1000$ bonus for traders from CopyFX. I applied and got bonus to my account in one business day. It is wonderful. I come back in the business again.

Attachment 11808

Conclusion: Roboforex and Roboforex Forum gave me unique opportunity to learn Forex and earn real money. It is really wonderful to be a part of this family too and love the way they take care of their family members. I wish helping hand of Roboforex and Roboforex Forum will not be lifted from traders like us who don't have enough money to invest but has relatively good skill to earn money from Forex trading. Thank you Roboforex and Roboforex Forum.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nkhan2810; 12-11-2014 at 09:21 AM. Reason: as per request

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    In my story I have told that once I had no money to trade in real account after big and successive loss. With the help of roboforex and roboforex forum I was able to trade and earned more real money than bonus. It really motivated me further to be attached with roboforex and roboforex forum. One thing I can say for sure that if you really want support and helping hand of a broker there is no alternative to roboforex and roboforex forum.
    I really admire your story and that is impressive too, you have told that you are a continuous forum member and you have got money to trade in forex market with this forum and may probably with other forums too, that is the main thing which gave you motivation that you have to trade and get your place in forex market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    It is true that Roboforex is helping its traders a lot with its genuine promotions like forum, great bonuses and educational campaigns. These are in addition to the excellent trading conditions that it offers its traders. All these collectively can even help a trader who is losing with other brokers to join Roboforex and start winning.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    I really admire your story and that is impressive too, you have told that you are a continuous forum member and you have got money to trade in forex market with this forum and may probably with other forums too, that is the main thing which gave you motivation that you have to trade and get your place in forex market.
    Thanks mehwishraheel for your comment on my story. Yes, I love to get bonus from forum(s) to trade in forex. And I believe one day I can be a good and successful trader in forex market.

Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    It is true that Roboforex is helping its traders a lot with its genuine promotions like forum, great bonuses and educational campaigns. These are in addition to the excellent trading conditions that it offers its traders. All these collectively can even help a trader who is losing with other brokers to join Roboforex and start winning.
    Surely Roboforex is helping thousands of traders worldwide with a lot of promotions. One thing amazed me is the 15$ bonus for verified clients. It is really unique and I have not seen any other brokers to give bonus money for your verification. It is really wonderful.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56
    We all need a helping hand especially when we are losing a lot of money in trading. We become mentally unstable when we face continuous losses and lose all the money. You said that when you were without any money you got help from Roboforex. This clearly indicates Roboforex is not after a traders money but want its traders to succeed.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    You said that when you were without any money you got help from Roboforex. This clearly indicates Roboforex is not after a traders money but want its traders to succeed.
    I know many people don't believe that a broker can help you to make money without investing your real money. But it is true and very true in my life. And I always come with proof of that. You can see in my thread and also in payment and withdrawal section of this forum by clicking below where many member shared their experience with this forum.
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/3...thdrawal+proof
    It is really nice that a broker helping a trader to learn forex and earn with that broker. It is really outstanding service from a broker. God bless Roboforex and Roboforex forum.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    Nkhan2810, nice to have you back again. The contests does not look good when an eminent member like you decides to stop participating in it. Anyways back to our subject Roboforex has so many great promotions. It is not just from the forum but numerous traders from all corners of the world are taking benefit of all great promotions by Roboforex like its bonuses, contests, copyfx, analysis and so on.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    My trading journey started 4 years ago
    look you already have a lot of experience with 4 years.

you have ups and downs as a trader who is not easily discouraged, as many times you fall, as much as you get the trick to succeed in the future

Your passion is very inspiring us, thank you, keep well your trades and always move on

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Nkhan2810, nice to have you back again. The contests does not look good when an eminent member like you decides to stop participating in it. Anyways back to our subject Roboforex has so many great promotions. It is not just from the forum but numerous traders from all corners of the world are taking benefit of all great promotions by Roboforex like its bonuses, contests, copyfx, analysis and so on.
    Thanks for your comment. Actually I didn't go away from this forum. I just kept myself away from writing comment on any contest thread as some issues were there about my posts and thread. Now it is over and everything is back to normal. Over the years I have noticed that many new payment processors have been added for deposit and withdrawals by roboforex. It is really very good and bring flexibility to the traders and investors to the big extend.

Quote Originally Posted by debian View Post
    look you already have a lot of experience with 4 years.

you have ups and downs as a trader who is not easily discouraged, as many times you fall, as much as you get the trick to succeed in the future

Your passion is very inspiring us, thank you, keep well your trades and always move on
    For me 4 years is not seems very big time. But yes there were many ups and downs in my trading career and all these things helping me to be more serious about forex learning and trading. I just say there is no end of forex in my life as long as I am alive.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Roboforex is very useful site that give the to their newbie customer that they can trading without money, Robo give to 15 Dollars bonus to their verified client. You can also get money to referring other people they can also get money to their profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by rafictn View Post
    Roboforex is very useful site that give the to their newbie customer that they can trading without money, Robo give to 15 Dollars bonus to their verified client. You can also get money to referring other people they can also get money to their profit.
    I think you are talking about affiliate program and welcome bonus 3. Yes, affiliate program is very good way to earn money only by just introducing your friends to the broker. Whenever they trade you get money. More trade and more money. And welcome bonus 3 is very interesting. You can give it to anybody who has no account with roboforex. It is also 15$ bonus. You can get money for their trades its really interesting.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast