I was a trader with no money... Roboforex and Robforex Forum helped me to get real money - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I was a trader with no money... Roboforex and Robforex Forum helped me to get real money

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 204

I was a trader with no money... Roboforex and Robforex Forum helped me to get real money

My Internet and Me:

My trading journey started 4 years ago when I was desperate to earn money online beside my full time job. I tried many things. I tried Paid To Click (PTC), CAPTCHA (Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart) typing and High-Yield Investment Program (HYIP). But nothing were going well. I clicked an advertisement and came to know about Forex trading. And a new chapter started in my life.

Forex in my life:

I started quick, without much knowledge I started trading in Forex and very soon I lost too many in quick time. I had no money to invest but my passion was high for Forex.

I come to know about many other things in the mean time about Forex trading and started to grow as a trader. I tried many demo contest and many no deposit bonus and got few real money too. Roboforex no deposit bonus of 15$ and 15$ bonus for verified client was also included. I made small profit too out of these bonuses. But it was just not enough. I learnt knowledge is important along with money in Forex trading.

My attachment with Roboforex and Roboforex Forum:

I came to know about roboforex forum when I tried to join a contest of Roboforex. I joined the forum to take part in contest and get some bonus from my good posting but as I was not a bonus hunter so I could not make too many out of my posting. Then I got good opportunity to take part in Strategy Contest and won the first place. It was handsome bonus and I made very good profit out of it. Withdrawals were quick too. Some of my late night withdrawals were instant too. And to my surprise I got rebate on my trading too.

Attachment 11802

Attachment 11803

I like option trading ever since I came to know about it. When I saw RoboOption I readily opened real account and started trading and made some profit too. It was nice and quick in terms of making money and withdrawals.

Attachment 11806

I continued to take part in the different contests of ContestFx. My trading and luck gave me opportunity to earn more bonus from King Size contest and earn more real money. It is nice that result publication and bonus credit are very quick. I got the bonus to my account in one business day. I am continuing to take part in Demo Forex, Demo Option and Trade Day contest. I know some day I will be able to earn more bonus from these contests. And these contests keep me alive in trade even when I don’t have real money for real trade.

Attachment 11807

All were going well with my bonus. Suddenly extremely volatile market erased all my bonuses and few hundreds of my real money. I became a trader with no money...

To my surprise I come to know about 1000$ bonus for traders from CopyFX. I applied and got bonus to my account in one business day. It is wonderful. I come back in the business again.

Attachment 11808

Conclusion: Roboforex and Roboforex Forum gave me unique opportunity to learn Forex and earn real money. It is really wonderful to be a part of this family too and love the way they take care of their family members. I wish helping hand of Roboforex and Roboforex Forum will not be lifted from traders like us who don't have enough money to invest but has relatively good skill to earn money from Forex trading. Thank you Roboforex and Roboforex Forum.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nkhan2810; 12-11-2014 at 08:21 AM. Reason: as per request

Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Nice idea nkhan..., my trading still in progress, there is nothing special about me. lol
    One funny thing is I've also ever tried Paid To Click , CAPTCHA and High-Yield Investment Program (HYIP). lol
    And you know what a sickening of them? Yes of course you already know that there are tons of scams PTC and hyip sites.

I like your amazing withdrawal history.
    Do not worry i also was into those scam websites earlier like HYIPs, PTC and few more network marketing programs which all were only scams. The sad part is that i had also lost lots of money into those scam programs. Better late than never i came to know regarding the forex trading business which has helped me in many ways for making very good gains.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Nice idea nkhan..., my trading still in progress, there is nothing special about me. lol
    One funny thing is I've also ever tried Paid To Click , CAPTCHA and High-Yield Investment Program (HYIP). lol
    And you know what a sickening of them? Yes of course you already know that there are tons of scams PTC and hyip sites.

I like your amazing withdrawal history.
    I was really sick of those PTC, CAPTCHA and HYIP. I can just say I have spent my years in dust. I found when my trades go good it comes really good. And I believe only 1 good day in trade and I can recover loss of a month. I have shown few withdrawal proof to the payment proof section of this forum. You can have a look at it. It is good that your trades are in process.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashviniurs View Post
    Do not worry i also was into those scam websites earlier like HYIPs, PTC and few more network marketing programs which all were only scams. The sad part is that i had also lost lots of money into those scam programs. Better late than never i came to know regarding the forex trading business which has helped me in many ways for making very good gains.
    You, me and rinaji had relatively same type of experience with PTC, HYIPs and other scam websites. I know there are many as well. And it is good to know about forex trading at some point and stick to it till now. It is really good for us to get a forum like Roboforex forum and broker like roboforex. I hope we will be very good traders with the help of roboforex and roboforex forum.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    You, me and rinaji had relatively same type of experience with PTC, HYIPs and other scam websites. I know there are many as well. And it is good to know about forex trading at some point and stick to it till now. It is really good for us to get a forum like Roboforex forum and broker like roboforex. I hope we will be very good traders with the help of roboforex and roboforex forum.
    Very much true, there are still many traders out there who have the similar experience and am sure if we develop the realization then certainly we can avoid making further losses or with good trading skills and knowledge it becomes very much evident for the traders like us to make good gains and excel in the trading business with certainty.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 62
    I am really glad to hear that now you are a successful man. I think robo forum is best forum for new traders. Anyone can get profit from this forum. New traders can earn huge money from Roboforum. when i start forex i had no money and i start robo forum and earn handsome money. i love robo forum.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by majaher View Post
    I am really glad to hear that now you are a successful man. I think robo forum is best forum for new traders. Anyone can get profit from this forum. New traders can earn huge money from Roboforum. when i start forex i had no money and i start robo forum and earn handsome money. i love robo forum.
    I am still not a successful trader/man. But sometime I can see some success in my trading. If I can do it consistently then I might be successful. Yes, surely roboforex and roboforex forum helping many traders worldwide to learn forex and earn money. I also love the communicative bonus campaign and the services of roboforex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I am still not a successful trader/man. But sometime I can see some success in my trading. If I can do it consistently then I might be successful. Yes, surely roboforex and roboforex forum helping many traders worldwide to learn forex and earn money. I also love the communicative bonus campaign and the services of roboforex.
    This is very much true, we all are actually very glad to be in the roboforex's all promotion or campaigns. Thus, one should always be determined to work well when when they are trading in the highly risky forex trading business that they should always be able to make the right market analysis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashviniurs View Post
    This is very much true, we all are actually very glad to be in the roboforex's all promotion or campaigns. Thus, one should always be determined to work well when when they are trading in the highly risky forex trading business that they should always be able to make the right market analysis.
    One thing I must mention that the activity of this forum is not the number 1 among all bonus paying forum. It is interesting that payment per post for all forum is almost same. Here in this forum we have limited number of active members may be around 100 members(I may be wrong) and lack of interesting events and regular contests. I think if these things included in this forum then we might see more active members.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 13
    Conclusion: Roboforex and Roboforex Forum gave me unique opportunity to learn Forex and earn real money. It is really wonderful to be a part of this family too and love the way they take care of their family members. I wish helping hand of Roboforex and Roboforex Forum will not be lifted from traders like us who don't have enough money to invest but has relatively good skill to earn money from Forex trading. Thank you Roboforex and Roboforex Forum.
    I agree with you nkhan, Roboforex through this forum has gave us a lot of opportunity to trade in the forex market. We might be not have enough money to start this business, but with helping from Roboforex forum, we can made it.

Not allowed!
    “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by erespe View Post
    I agree with you nkhan, Roboforex through this forum has gave us a lot of opportunity to trade in the forex market. We might be not have enough money to start this business, but with helping from Roboforex forum, we can made it.
    In my story I have told that once I had no money to trade in real account after big and successive loss. With the help of roboforex and roboforex forum I was able to trade and earned more real money than bonus. It really motivated me further to be attached with roboforex and roboforex forum. One thing I can say for sure that if you really want support and helping hand of a broker there is no alternative to roboforex and roboforex forum.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast