I was a trader with no money... Roboforex and Robforex Forum helped me to get real money
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I was a trader with no money... Roboforex and Robforex Forum helped me to get real money

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193

I was a trader with no money... Roboforex and Robforex Forum helped me to get real money

My Internet and Me:

My trading journey started 4 years ago when I was desperate to earn money online beside my full time job. I tried many things. I tried Paid To Click (PTC), CAPTCHA (Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart) typing and High-Yield Investment Program (HYIP). But nothing were going well. I clicked an advertisement and came to know about Forex trading. And a new chapter started in my life.

Forex in my life:

I started quick, without much knowledge I started trading in Forex and very soon I lost too many in quick time. I had no money to invest but my passion was high for Forex.

I come to know about many other things in the mean time about Forex trading and started to grow as a trader. I tried many demo contest and many no deposit bonus and got few real money too. Roboforex no deposit bonus of 15$ and 15$ bonus for verified client was also included. I made small profit too out of these bonuses. But it was just not enough. I learnt knowledge is important along with money in Forex trading.

My attachment with Roboforex and Roboforex Forum:

I came to know about roboforex forum when I tried to join a contest of Roboforex. I joined the forum to take part in contest and get some bonus from my good posting but as I was not a bonus hunter so I could not make too many out of my posting. Then I got good opportunity to take part in Strategy Contest and won the first place. It was handsome bonus and I made very good profit out of it. Withdrawals were quick too. Some of my late night withdrawals were instant too. And to my surprise I got rebate on my trading too.

pic 1 contest result..jpg

withdrawals.jpg

I like option trading ever since I came to know about it. When I saw RoboOption I readily opened real account and started trading and made some profit too. It was nice and quick in terms of making money and withdrawals.

roboop real.jpg

I continued to take part in the different contests of ContestFx. My trading and luck gave me opportunity to earn more bonus from King Size contest and earn more real money. It is nice that result publication and bonus credit are very quick. I got the bonus to my account in one business day. I am continuing to take part in Demo Forex, Demo Option and Trade Day contest. I know some day I will be able to earn more bonus from these contests. And these contests keep me alive in trade even when I don’t have real money for real trade.

king.jpg

All were going well with my bonus. Suddenly extremely volatile market erased all my bonuses and few hundreds of my real money. I became a trader with no money...

To my surprise I come to know about 1000$ bonus for traders from CopyFX. I applied and got bonus to my account in one business day. It is wonderful. I come back in the business again.

copyfx.jpg

Conclusion: Roboforex and Roboforex Forum gave me unique opportunity to learn Forex and earn real money. It is really wonderful to be a part of this family too and love the way they take care of their family members. I wish helping hand of Roboforex and Roboforex Forum will not be lifted from traders like us who don't have enough money to invest but has relatively good skill to earn money from Forex trading. Thank you Roboforex and Roboforex Forum.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nkhan2810; 12-11-2014 at 08:21 AM. Reason: as per request

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    That's the way you describe your journey to the forex , my frustation has been removed . Now i will movitate myself as you did . It's really give me hope again to establish myself as a trader . But can you tell me how much time did you spend to come over this stage ? It would be helpful to me and most of all , self control is the only way to succed in forex . Thank you .

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ayrinsultana View Post
    That's the way you describe your journey to the forex , my frustation has been removed . Now i will movitate myself as you did . It's really give me hope again to establish myself as a trader . But can you tell me how much time did you spend to come over this stage ? It would be helpful to me and most of all , self control is the only way to succed in forex . Thank you .
    I am glad to know that you are motivated from my story. You can see it takes time and nothing is simple and easy here. I am here with Forex for 4 years as I mentioned. Normally I give 6/8 hours for Forex learning/trading/analyzing. And to recover my loss I spent over 2 years now. And it is really very true that control of emotions are very important to get your success in Forex trading.

Though this contest is about a day with Roboforex, but I say I spent many days with Roboforex and from where this story came.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    This is great that you are again in this business, and I hope you will perform good and definitely withdraw the profits and bonus as well, this promotion is available for those who don't have sufficient balance to trade with and they are keen to know if someone invest with them and then they perform and earn money, so you are one among them, and me too.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I am trying to get back to the business. I think a good bonus from this forum or contest win can do it for me. CopyFX account is good for me too. I wish my trading comes good and will be able to make more money. For some reasons I am losing emotions in many cases. I have to rebuild on it too. Wish you good luck with your copyFX trading account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Hi nkhan, glad to see u again It is incredible, you have a lot of interesting experiences, I think you really deserve to be able to get a position in this contest, you actually provide motivation for other traders ,forum members, and especially newbies, I hope you can always develop and become better day by day. I love your humble.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Hi nkhan, glad to see u again It is incredible, you have a lot of interesting experiences, I think you really deserve to be able to get a position in this contest, you actually provide motivation for other traders ,forum members, and especially newbies, I hope you can always develop and become better day by day. I love your humble.
    Hey rinaji! good to see you once again. Sometime when I visit this forum I found you. I know you are regular to this forum. How's your trading going? I hope few of this forum members and other newbie might be motivated and come out of frustration in trading with my real life story I shared here. I am always ready to help others and always love you people.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    I should really thank you a lot for making me aware of this nice promotion from the Roboforex. I have also availed this bonus and wish to become the best and profitable trader and be followed by many investors. Just making my sincere and best effort in all possible ways such that carrying out the trading business profitable becomes evident in my trades taken. Once again thank you nkhan.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashviniurs View Post
    I should really thank you a lot for making me aware of this nice promotion from the Roboforex. I have also availed this bonus and wish to become the best and profitable trader and be followed by many investors. Just making my sincere and best effort in all possible ways such that carrying out the trading business profitable becomes evident in my trades taken. Once again thank you nkhan.
    Wow! It is really good that you have availed the CopyFX bonus. And I wish, you will do really well to attract many investor and be able to make consistent income out of trading. It is also good that many traders are taking the benefit of promotions and bonuses of roboforex. And you know you will find many in future from roboforex. So keep in touch.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Hey rinaji! good to see you once again. Sometime when I visit this forum I found you. I know you are regular to this forum. How's your trading going? I hope few of this forum members and other newbie might be motivated and come out of frustration in trading with my real life story I shared here. I am always ready to help others and always love you people.
    Nice idea nkhan..., my trading still in progress, there is nothing special about me. lol
    One funny thing is I've also ever tried Paid To Click , CAPTCHA and High-Yield Investment Program (HYIP). lol
    And you know what a sickening of them? Yes of course you already know that there are tons of scams PTC and hyip sites.

I like your amazing withdrawal history.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast