trading with the trend
Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: trading with the trend

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

trading with the trend

if you are a beginner trader in forex market and you can not make any profits simply you can trading with the trends .it is the best way to make profits in my opinion because it is so simple and easy and the best pairs to trade with this strategy is GBP/USD . USD/JPY . and also EUR/USD .

also using 9 EMA with 35 EMA will be so good to confirm your enter point .

happy trading .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Yes brother you are right that forex newbies are the one's who can not trade with the forex trading techniques in the start, they have to learn harder and harder because most of the trader lose when they start aggresively. Just newbie has to start with demo or in real they have to get trading with trends.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    it is very good idea to do trading with the combination of two moving averages, but i use this strategy and my experience is this that it is not very much helpful, you need macd or rsi or parabolic sar etc, plus you also know support and resistance area before entering in the trade to get some pips.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    we should follow the trend. we know that trend is our friend. it will help us for making good profit. we should not trade against the trend. it will not be good for getting good result

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    For me the best trading on the general direction and better in some cases, trading on the market fluctuations and this does not mean I'm doing deals long-term, but I'm my credit most be trading between points of subsidies and points resistors daily and through the frame daily I see it more profitable

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    trend is the most important foe every trader , a trader when see the trend after that he will take a order, if the the trend is created down so trader took a sell if it created up then trader take buy order........................

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    anybody know... set up for EMA dan which TF EMA can be effectively? i'm sorry, i'm still beginner trader in forex.....

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    if you are a beginner trader in forex market and you can not make any profits simply you can trading with the trends .it is the best way to make profits in my opinion because it is so simple and easy and the best pairs to trade with this strategy is GBP/USD . USD/JPY . and also EUR/USD .

also using 9 EMA with 35 EMA will be so good to confirm your enter point .

happy trading .
    To create a profitable forex trading, we should always follow the trend and remained with him until the market form the most crucial part of the reversal or reversal. Although there are many indicators that are available today to identify patterns of trends, but sometimes the signal generated in accordance with the conditions of actual price trends. Can you explain about your strategy bro? What is the rules? How to enter and exit the market? Please explain more ...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I was also pleased with such a trade, using trendline lines, support and resistance, then it will be to determine the order price. and it's been done by many professional traders.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Yeah according to me you are saying right trend is most important part of forex trading business because if you follow trend here you will surely hit profit most of time in forex that's why expert called Trend is our Friend in forex so you can learn about trend if you are newbie and can do good trades in future best of luck

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast