Roboforex surprised me beyond words - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roboforex surprised me beyond words

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50

Roboforex surprised me beyond words

Permit me to introduce myself, My name is Adeobayemi Kunle, I am a Nigerian and 32 years old. I have been introduced to forex trading since 2004, and i started making money through forex since 2007. I have equally worked with several brokerage companies for the the past years, and i can count more than 150 companies i had experience with till date. I am also the kind of trader that is strict with my comments about broker, because i shall never give honour to "whom it is not due"

In my trading career, i appreciate only three main factors/services from my broker "Good Support, Transparency and Fast Withdrawal". In the pursuit of these criteria, i worked with many companies over the years; before i finally stumbled on roboforex company in 2010. And it took me no much time before i made my final decision to take this company as my primary dealer in financial market transactions, all because i trust them. They do not earn my trust because of what they say on their site, they earn it by proven themselves to be worthy of my trust.

WHAT I ENJOYED WITH ROBOFOREX COMPANY
    GOOD SUPPORT: Roboforex support team has never left my question unanswered and they have never left my issue unsolved. Sometimes i would deliberately ask some questions that is very technical to answer for them, but they will patiently analyses it, even if it takes time to get the answer or contacting an appropriate departments. At times, they will create a ticket for me, and the answer will come on that day. "What a good service", and "they have never failed me on this regard".

TRANSPARENCY: I love the way Roboforex company handles their services. They have many account types that has different benefits any trader might want to choose from as preference. One benefits an account type might not have, another account type will have it, "this is a good service to me". If you want a low spread account, fix spread account, mt4 and non-mt4 trading account, they have it all.
    Beside that, roboforex has a very fast trading execution on their trading terminals, "i have used 5 of their account types before i jumped into this conclusion". I have never had a single order error, slippage or re-quote since i have started with this company. "All i have being experiencing is stability".

FAST WITHDRAWAL: This is what i enjoyed the most with this broker. Any of my withdrawal were processed in hours, mostly in minutes. They have even introduced automatic withdrawal, this means that they are sure and pride themselves to the fact that all amounts in the balance of their clients, apart from the bonus will surely be paid out, I love this mostly in this broker. I have withdrew many times too, all my withdraws were processed without any delay.
    Attachment 11801

OTHER BENEFITS: There are many other side benefits i have gained with this broker. Among others are; ContestFx which helps traders to win from different kinds of contest trading race, it could be a day, a week or monthly. Roboforex Forum which educative and offers incentives for the users. Forex analysis and forecasts for free. Bonuses and promotions at different degree. Copyfx system for traders that does not have time or are bad. Affiliate programs to gain from working with the broker etc.

WHY I WAS AFRAID TO WORK WITH ROBOFOREX INITIALLY: I am a very careful person, and i love to know the credibility of a company before dealing with them. The rating i saw on popular forex trading site; http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public....roboforex.com was not high to my expectation. It was when i engaged in their service that i know some reviews are wrong from traders. Many traders will badly review good brokers, and some high rated ones can not perform half of the service roboforex will give to its clients, and i see this as an unfair matter.

CONCLUSION: In truth, Roboforex is a rare good forex broker with high international standard. They provides to me all what they promise me, and i practically love them for this. Roboforex has helped me in my forex trading career, and its fair to tell the world about what i have experienced with them amidst many forex broker. "Their sincerity can not be under looked"
    Also, i would implore all traders on the roboforex forum and non-forum clients to please go to http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public....roboforex.com and post the good service they have experienced with this broker, fight for what is good, and let the good company have its good rating on this site or any other you know. LONG LIVE ROBOFOREX, LONG LIVE ROBOOPTION, LONG LIVE ROBOFOREX FORUM!!!

Not allowed!
    Last edited by cozard007; 12-14-2014 at 09:39 PM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Looking at what you have said, the withdrawal is never my problem also with roboforex, all my withdrawals were processed in time manner. I love the fast withdrawal in my broker too, it is mainly because I do not look for better a comfort zone in my broker, but the zone that will pay me all the time I am working in the market for the best.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Looking at what you have said, the withdrawal is never my problem also with roboforex, all my withdrawals were processed in time manner. I love the fast withdrawal in my broker too, it is mainly because I do not look for better a comfort zone in my broker, but the zone that will pay me all the time I am working in the market for the best.
    Yes, you are very correct, one thing i love the most in the market trading with my broker is the withdraw. If a trader is struggling in the market to earn any become someone in life, he should not be struggling for withdrawing his money too. So, this is what i value the most with roboforex, and it is at the best interest of trader they are doing this.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56
    Well you were surprise beyond words and I am impressed beyond words with Roboforex. Experiencing the services of Roboforex and its benefits over other brokers now I am certain that this is my first choice as a Forex broker. Now I will try to bring more clients to Roboforex and start benefiting from its affiliate program.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    Well you were surprise beyond words and I am impressed beyond words with Roboforex. Experiencing the services of Roboforex and its benefits over other brokers now I am certain that this is my first choice as a Forex broker. Now I will try to bring more clients to Roboforex and start benefiting from its affiliate program.
    Benefiting from their affiliates will be a win win affair for you. The company that has performed beyond expectation should be honuored by referring clients to them, this is never a bad thing, and you will still be getting your remuneration through what you have done, this is a very good thing to know because i can vouch for this company that they are really very good.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Benefiting from their affiliates will be a win win affair for you. The company that has performed beyond expectation should be honuored by referring clients to them, this is never a bad thing, and you will still be getting your remuneration through what you have done, this is a very good thing to know because i can vouch for this company that they are really very good.
    If you are getting good benefits from a broker like Roboforex and forum like Roboforex forum it become out duty to help our relatives, friends and others who are in danger or not good with other brokers or forum. We must let them know about this broker and if they join this forum or broker then there is no harm if you get some from your referrals. They will be more than happy to get good service of roboforex and roboforex forum.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    If you are getting good benefits from a broker like Roboforex and forum like Roboforex forum it become out duty to help our relatives, friends and others who are in danger or not good with other brokers or forum. We must let them know about this broker and if they join this forum or broker then there is no harm if you get some from your referrals. They will be more than happy to get good service of roboforex and roboforex forum.
    Seriously sir, you have gotten the point, there are traders that are suffering from bad broker, that is what pains me the most, if it can be told of the world on the right place to go for the forex trading, then many clients of the world will know that forex is not a place to scam. A broker like this has really proved themselves to be the best in this market when it comes to professional dealings.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Seriously sir, you have gotten the point, there are traders that are suffering from bad broker, that is what pains me the most, if it can be told of the world on the right place to go for the forex trading, then many clients of the world will know that forex is not a place to scam. A broker like this has really proved themselves to be the best in this market when it comes to professional dealings.
    Well we can write a thousand words about Roboforex but the real benefit will come only when a traders starts trading with Roboforex and experiences the benefits himself. For instance we can just say Mango tastes great. Mango is the king of all fruits. But a person can understand the true taste of mango only when he actually eats it and not by reading. Similarly if any person wants to flourish in Forex please come and open an account with Roboforex and check the benefits yourself and why so many people have so high confidence on this broker.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by awais.khan View Post
    you are right sir forex trading or roboforex trading is very good broket in the world every one is joining robo forex by their rapid service so roboforex trading environment is very easy we can withdraw easy so robo forex is good innovation and advancement
    This is true sir, the roboforex company has proven itself over a long period of time, and one thing i love most with them is the revolution they are achieving. Looking at the internal copy trades they offer, this is rare in the market trading environment. Also, they treat their clients with utmost respect. They indeed the only broker I can reckon with in this market.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12