Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roboforex surprised me beyond words

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50

Roboforex surprised me beyond words

Permit me to introduce myself, My name is Adeobayemi Kunle, I am a Nigerian and 32 years old. I have been introduced to forex trading since 2004, and i started making money through forex since 2007. I have equally worked with several brokerage companies for the the past years, and i can count more than 150 companies i had experience with till date. I am also the kind of trader that is strict with my comments about broker, because i shall never give honour to "whom it is not due"

In my trading career, i appreciate only three main factors/services from my broker "Good Support, Transparency and Fast Withdrawal". In the pursuit of these criteria, i worked with many companies over the years; before i finally stumbled on roboforex company in 2010. And it took me no much time before i made my final decision to take this company as my primary dealer in financial market transactions, all because i trust them. They do not earn my trust because of what they say on their site, they earn it by proven themselves to be worthy of my trust.

WHAT I ENJOYED WITH ROBOFOREX COMPANY
    GOOD SUPPORT: Roboforex support team has never left my question unanswered and they have never left my issue unsolved. Sometimes i would deliberately ask some questions that is very technical to answer for them, but they will patiently analyses it, even if it takes time to get the answer or contacting an appropriate departments. At times, they will create a ticket for me, and the answer will come on that day. "What a good service", and "they have never failed me on this regard".

TRANSPARENCY: I love the way Roboforex company handles their services. They have many account types that has different benefits any trader might want to choose from as preference. One benefits an account type might not have, another account type will have it, "this is a good service to me". If you want a low spread account, fix spread account, mt4 and non-mt4 trading account, they have it all.
    Beside that, roboforex has a very fast trading execution on their trading terminals, "i have used 5 of their account types before i jumped into this conclusion". I have never had a single order error, slippage or re-quote since i have started with this company. "All i have being experiencing is stability".

FAST WITHDRAWAL: This is what i enjoyed the most with this broker. Any of my withdrawal were processed in hours, mostly in minutes. They have even introduced automatic withdrawal, this means that they are sure and pride themselves to the fact that all amounts in the balance of their clients, apart from the bonus will surely be paid out, I love this mostly in this broker. I have withdrew many times too, all my withdraws were processed without any delay.
    recent withdrawal.PNG

OTHER BENEFITS: There are many other side benefits i have gained with this broker. Among others are; ContestFx which helps traders to win from different kinds of contest trading race, it could be a day, a week or monthly. Roboforex Forum which educative and offers incentives for the users. Forex analysis and forecasts for free. Bonuses and promotions at different degree. Copyfx system for traders that does not have time or are bad. Affiliate programs to gain from working with the broker etc.

WHY I WAS AFRAID TO WORK WITH ROBOFOREX INITIALLY: I am a very careful person, and i love to know the credibility of a company before dealing with them. The rating i saw on popular forex trading site; http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public....roboforex.com was not high to my expectation. It was when i engaged in their service that i know some reviews are wrong from traders. Many traders will badly review good brokers, and some high rated ones can not perform half of the service roboforex will give to its clients, and i see this as an unfair matter.

CONCLUSION: In truth, Roboforex is a rare good forex broker with high international standard. They provides to me all what they promise me, and i practically love them for this. Roboforex has helped me in my forex trading career, and its fair to tell the world about what i have experienced with them amidst many forex broker. "Their sincerity can not be under looked"
    Also, i would implore all traders on the roboforex forum and non-forum clients to please go to http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public....roboforex.com and post the good service they have experienced with this broker, fight for what is good, and let the good company have its good rating on this site or any other you know. LONG LIVE ROBOFOREX, LONG LIVE ROBOOPTION, LONG LIVE ROBOFOREX FORUM!!!

Not allowed!
    Last edited by cozard007; 12-14-2014 at 08:39 PM.

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    Nice review. And it is really simple to tell about a company and its service when you have meet 150 companies. Really Roboforex is doing good work and adding new feature and promotion everyday. I like the service and promotion conditions. I wish its business will increase with its good reputations.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Nice review. And it is really simple to tell about a company and its service when you have meet 150 companies. Really Roboforex is doing good work and adding new feature and promotion everyday. I like the service and promotion conditions. I wish its business will increase with its good reputations.
    Thanks sir, its certainly a pour of heart, not really because of contest or anything, but of sincerity. I have experienced true brokerage dealings with roboforex, and am glad to say what i know of them. These days, its not easy to have a broker that gives you everything in one place.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i see that roboforex always think to give the best thing for the clients, roboforex serve the clients with very well and especially about transparency and also fast withdraw ( instant withdraw ). roboforex has several steps in front of some brokers in the world, and i feel better with it,

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 103
    Given: 65
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Thanks sir, its certainly a pour of heart, not really because of contest or anything, but of sincerity. I have experienced true brokerage dealings with roboforex, and am glad to say what i know of them. These days, its not easy to have a broker that gives you everything in one place.
    If it was not because of contest and just a pour of heart, then why it not poured before?I have laugh when people have false pretensions like this. Roboforex is a good broker and that is well known to everyone of us who have some trading experience here.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    If it was not because of contest and just a pour of heart, then why it not poured before?I have laugh when people have false pretensions like this. Roboforex is a good broker and that is well known to everyone of us who have some trading experience here.
    I do not have to defend myself on this regard. But i have always say well about this company on this forum if you have ever read my thread before now. Also, there has never been an opportunity to express ones feelings for the company in the full length until this thread was created for it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I do not have to defend myself on this regard. But i have always say well about this company on this forum if you have ever read my thread before now. Also, there has never been an opportunity to express ones feelings for the company in the full length until this thread was created for it.
    It is true that this is a great opportunity to show thank you to roboforex, it has not been like this before. What you said really touched me, it is one of the ways to know a true value of the broker. Same thing you said happened to me under their service, it is all true. I hope it will always be like this and nothing will change in their service.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    @silverlady, I am very glad to see this, the opportunity of this thread is a great work for so many traders that procrastinates about writing reviews on what the roboforex is doing. This is why i believe it is never a hard feeling to say what is right, unlike Abhishekwala that took the whole thing wrong, saying its because of the contest here. Well, something will bring an opportunity to say you mind, this has bright mine.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Your thread is really motivating me, and your proof of withdrawal is also encouraging me, I haven't yet got any kind of withdrawal from roboforex, but now I can say that they are reliable in the light of your review and others, nice thread, keep going mate.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    Your thread is really motivating me, and your proof of withdrawal is also encouraging me, I haven't yet got any kind of withdrawal from roboforex, but now I can say that they are reliable in the light of your review and others, nice thread, keep going mate.
    Thank so much, but the truth is that good works are rare in the forex trading environment, and traders should be careful on what company to deal with. Really, this broker has surprised me beyond works; just at the thread topic his. Also, the environments they are creating for revolutionary trading these days is a good innovation and advancement.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast