Copyfx system promotion with roboforex - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Copyfx system promotion with roboforex

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0

Copyfx system promotion with roboforex

As a matter of fact, I didn't know about this thing before "My day with Roboforex" contest, I saw the category list and found this option, when I did some search and read the conditions then I realized that this is the best opportunity for those who doesn't have sufficient balance in their accounts to trade with. I was really amazed that why didn't I came across this page, while I am user of roboforex since last month (active on this forum till to date).

I want to put some lights on this promo. This is a tremendous promo for those who are skillful and doesn't has money to trade with, they have chances to get 1000$ worth account and show their skills and earn money of course.

Let me show you the picture to elaborate something.

Attachment 11799

In this page you can see the promotion that is pointed out by drawing circle, you can see that this opportunity is available for all those traders who are good in trades and this offer is available till 31st december. By clicking on the link you will directed to the page http://www.copyfx.com/1000-december/ , on this page you can see the details, but I am here to tell you, so I am inserting some snapshots for you. On the landing page, you can see the initial terms in shape of figure that you can see here below.

Attachment 11800

If you scroll down then you can see the terms and conditions of this offer, in simple words, I want to tell you that if you have good statement of making 3% per day with any broker then you are eligible to participate with this promotion, and I hope that there will be several traders who are already making 3% per day, and I am one among them, so that's why I am going to participate in this promo. Tell me about yourself.

But remember, this offer is valid till 31st December, so hurry up and get your 1000$ funded account as soon as possible.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    Well, you are right, if we are commenting here and taking bonus for posting then what is this? this is bonus money, and if copyfx is giving that much money, then this is an opportunity to trade with big amount of money with less effort, they don't have time limit of expiry of that bonus money, you have liberty to trade with the leverage of 1:500, if you trade only 1 standard lot per day then you can understand that how much you can earn.
    1000 lots to get 1000$ real money from 1000$ bonus money. It is not impossible but really tough. But of course a great opportunity for everybody who has shown trading ability in forex market. I know too many people would not be able to complete the task. Even we fail to withdraw small bonus we get from this forum by trading the required lot. Above all it is really an excellent promotion from Roboforex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    1000 lots to get 1000$ real money from 1000$ bonus money. It is not impossible but really tough. But of course a great opportunity for everybody who has shown trading ability in forex market. I know too many people would not be able to complete the task. Even we fail to withdraw small bonus we get from this forum by trading the required lot. Above all it is really an excellent promotion from Roboforex.
    You are right brother, this is the best opportunity provided by roboforex, I haven't yet seen a broker giving that much amount upon showing only statement of account and then investor password of that account, that is tremendous opportunity, I think that this target is achievable, and not so much difficult, if a trader is long term trader and he is doing proper money management then don't forget that he will be able to complete that 1000 standard lots and after completion of that lots, he will also be able to withdraw the profits over that amount.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I would like to add one more thing to my readers that if you have complete one month statement with the profitability of 3% then you will be able to get this bonus from roboforex, otherwise, statements below the month, will not entertain for bonus reward, I think that several sharp minded traders started trading in the month of december to get this bonus offer, but it is for them who tried their best, but it will not be accepted by roboforex, statement less than a month.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    You are right brother, this is the best opportunity provided by roboforex, I haven't yet seen a broker giving that much amount upon showing only statement of account and then investor password of that account, that is tremendous opportunity, I think that this target is achievable, and not so much difficult, if a trader is long term trader and he is doing proper money management then don't forget that he will be able to complete that 1000 standard lots and after completion of that lots, he will also be able to withdraw the profits over that amount.
    I got 5000$ no deposit bonus for trading and attract traders from some other broker. But the rules were harder and there is no way to withdraw that bonus. From this respect current copyfx 1000$ bonus is far better than that. And if a trader can trade wisely then certainly he will be able to attract many traders. Even you can get welcome bonus 3 coupon for your trading with 1000$ bonus which will allow you to attract more client and you will get commission for their trades.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I got 5000$ no deposit bonus for trading and attract traders from some other broker. But the rules were harder and there is no way to withdraw that bonus. From this respect current copyfx 1000$ bonus is far better than that. And if a trader can trade wisely then certainly he will be able to attract many traders. Even you can get welcome bonus 3 coupon for your trading with 1000$ bonus which will allow you to attract more client and you will get commission for their trades.
    Well, I don't know how to get welcome bonus 3 coupons and I have never tried it, infact, I didn't use any kind of coupon yet, but as far as this 1000$ bonus concern, this is best, and do you know why? because it doesn't have any time limit to trade and complete the lots, otherwise there are several brokers giving bonus money, but they have time limit to trade the required lots, and if a trader is unable to trade then he will lose both the things, bonus and profits.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    I think now Im interested about this promo,

I just see in traders rating table there are some traders who use demo account, what is that mean?

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    It is good to know your interest in copyfx. Yes, there are many demo copyfx account in the list along with real account. Normally demo accounts are with large money. But if you use filter for real account only you will find hundreds of real copyfx account. And I hope you are getting weekly update on your mail too about top 10 copyfx account. I hope you will join this promotion too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    It is good to know your interest in copyfx. Yes, there are many demo copyfx account in the list along with real account. Normally demo accounts are with large money. But if you use filter for real account only you will find hundreds of real copyfx account. And I hope you are getting weekly update on your mail too about top 10 copyfx account. I hope you will join this promotion too.
    This has been one of the most wonderful opportunity for me and i have scaled up my $1000 copyfx bonus to $4000. I have also considered for investing my own funds into it such that withdrawing the profits proportionately also becomes possible for me. Which can further help me to get going towards 1000 lots completion. Currently am facing some withdrawal issues, but once this is solved, would really love to take it further and thank you for informing about this to me. :)

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    Quote Originally Posted by hasnainbwn View Post
    Good to grasp, third per day or third overall? appears like this is often sensible|an honest|a decent} chance for traders UN agency have good ability, really i'm inquisitive about this program, however perhaps I will not take that. I don't recognize what ought to I do for my confusion to manage multiple mercantilism accounts, lol. I have already got alot of mercantilism accounts. It's very troublesome to manage all accounts that I even have, even I simply use robots for a few of accounts. And also, my mercantilism performance down latterly. You need to dig, hope you grow your equity.
    Am really very much serious about my account with roboforex especially the one with the copyfx bonus account. I am putting all efforts possible for developing my trading career and increasing my equity in a consistent manner such that becoming good and profitable forex trader becomes possible for me. And with this it can certainly help me to live comfortably without any financial tension.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12