Copyfx system promotion with roboforex
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Copyfx system promotion with roboforex

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    forex
    Posts
    658
    Promo (¢)
    3,760
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0

    Copyfx system promotion with roboforex

    As a matter of fact, I didn't know about this thing before "My day with Roboforex" contest, I saw the category list and found this option, when I did some search and read the conditions then I realized that this is the best opportunity for those who doesn't have sufficient balance in their accounts to trade with. I was really amazed that why didn't I came across this page, while I am user of roboforex since last month (active on this forum till to date).

    I want to put some lights on this promo. This is a tremendous promo for those who are skillful and doesn't has money to trade with, they have chances to get 1000$ worth account and show their skills and earn money of course.

    Let me show you the picture to elaborate something.

    copyfx contest.jpg

    In this page you can see the promotion that is pointed out by drawing circle, you can see that this opportunity is available for all those traders who are good in trades and this offer is available till 31st december. By clicking on the link you will directed to the page http://www.copyfx.com/1000-december/ , on this page you can see the details, but I am here to tell you, so I am inserting some snapshots for you. On the landing page, you can see the initial terms in shape of figure that you can see here below.

    1000 copyfx.jpg

    If you scroll down then you can see the terms and conditions of this offer, in simple words, I want to tell you that if you have good statement of making 3% per day with any broker then you are eligible to participate with this promotion, and I hope that there will be several traders who are already making 3% per day, and I am one among them, so that's why I am going to participate in this promo. Tell me about yourself.

    But remember, this offer is valid till 31st December, so hurry up and get your 1000$ funded account as soon as possible.

    Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Undercover
    Posts
    984
    Promo (¢)
    40
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    I don't know you have applied for the CopyFX 1000$ funded account or not but I did and got it. You can find the proof in my thread here too.
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/6...-with-no-money

    Really it is awesome promotion and I believe this promotion is going to attract thousands of good traders to the company and its service. And definitely I am going to tell about it to my fellow forex traders in Bangladesh who are lacking money to start their business. Nice review of the promotion and good luck in the contest.

    Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    forex
    Posts
    658
    Promo (¢)
    3,760
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    I don't know you have applied for the CopyFX 1000$ funded account or not but I did and got it. You can find the proof in my thread here too.
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/6...-with-no-money

    Really it is awesome promotion and I believe this promotion is going to attract thousands of good traders to the company and its service. And definitely I am going to tell about it to my fellow forex traders in Bangladesh who are lacking money to start their business. Nice review of the promotion and good luck in the contest.
    I have already gotten the 1000$ funded account and started trading on that account today, I hope that I will perform better in my account and hope that I will submit my proof statement after a short time period, because today is my first day, I will submit my statement after a week or two. It will be nice to share our statements each other.

    Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Undercover
    Posts
    984
    Promo (¢)
    40
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    I have already gotten the 1000$ funded account and started trading on that account today, I hope that I will perform better in my account and hope that I will submit my proof statement after a short time period, because today is my first day, I will submit my statement after a week or two. It will be nice to share our statements each other.
    It is good that you got the money. I hope good trades are going for you. I am very sorry to let you know that USDJPY's terrible correction got me stopped out once again. It is very bad when I had made around 400$ profit in first days trade. I hope you didn't face such situation. Wish you best of luck with your trade.

    Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Rookie rinaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3,557
    Promo (¢)
    2,035
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Good to know, 3% per day or 3% overall? Looks like this is a good opportunity for traders who have good ability, actually I am interested in this program, but maybe I won't take that. I do not know what should I do for my confusion to manage multiple trading accounts, lol. I already have alot of trading accounts. It's really difficult to manage all accounts which I have, even I just use robots for some of accounts. And also, my trading performance down lately. You deserve to get it, hope you grow your equity.

    Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

  6. #6
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,779
    Promo (¢)
    160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    I feel that this is one of the most wonderful opportunity which any broker can provide to the aspirant forex traders. And am really very glad that Roboforex has come forward with such good intention and i have also claimed this bonus. I am putting in my best effort for becoming the most profitable trader on the copyfx system. Just trying to keep things simple and realistic.

    Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    forex
    Posts
    658
    Promo (¢)
    3,760
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    It is good that you got the money. I hope good trades are going for you. I am very sorry to let you know that USDJPY's terrible correction got me stopped out once again. It is very bad when I had made around 400$ profit in first days trade. I hope you didn't face such situation. Wish you best of luck with your trade.
    Dear friend, I don't usually trade in Usd/Jpy and this is because I know that Jpy is under recession until the general elections held successfully and the ruling party win and keep following their previous policy, because of the uncertainty about the policies, JPY came under pressure and that's why devalued too much.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Good to know, 3% per day or 3% overall? Looks like this is a good opportunity for traders who have good ability, actually I am interested in this program, but maybe I won't take that. I do not know what should I do for my confusion to manage multiple trading accounts, lol. I already have alot of trading accounts. It's really difficult to manage all accounts which I have, even I just use robots for some of accounts. And also, my trading performance down lately. You deserve to get it, hope you grow your equity.
    That is 3% overall, not per day, I had talked with the customer support and they told me that this is overall, because if we see 3% daily then it means 66% per month, if we see 22 business days, and this is too much risky trading by making 66%, so that's why this is starting from a minimal of 3% per month.

    Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,947
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113
    I have read the copyfx promotion but I am not taking part in it. Actually I am busy trading with Roboforex with my own money and so not getting interest to work with copyfx promotion. But I usually take all the benefits of all promotions by Roboforex and now my aim is to get maximum benefit of the increased self rebate program from Roboforex for December. Anyways have a nice trading with your copyfx account.

    Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,779
    Promo (¢)
    160
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    I have read the copyfx promotion but I am not taking part in it. Actually I am busy trading with Roboforex with my own money and so not getting interest to work with copyfx promotion. But I usually take all the benefits of all promotions by Roboforex and now my aim is to get maximum benefit of the increased self rebate program from Roboforex for December. Anyways have a nice trading with your copyfx account.
    But this is actually worth giving the try, for the fact that once the required volume is completed the bonus money along with profits made are withdrawable and one should be very much happy to do so. Hence, i have considered to take part in this contest such that i can be able to trade well and reach to the best level possible with the finest income being made.

    Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    forex
    Posts
    658
    Promo (¢)
    3,760
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashviniurs View Post
    But this is actually worth giving the try, for the fact that once the required volume is completed the bonus money along with profits made are withdrawable and one should be very much happy to do so. Hence, i have considered to take part in this contest such that i can be able to trade well and reach to the best level possible with the finest income being made.
    Well, you are right, if we are commenting here and taking bonus for posting then what is this? this is bonus money, and if copyfx is giving that much money, then this is an opportunity to trade with big amount of money with less effort, they don't have time limit of expiry of that bonus money, you have liberty to trade with the leverage of 1:500, if you trade only 1 standard lot per day then you can understand that how much you can earn.

    Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •