Thread: Four kind of contests held by Roboforex in a month

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0

Four kind of contests held by Roboforex in a month

Dear friends,

I am not a new trader, but I want to tell you about my experience regarding roboforex, so that you all would know it better, and understand what I feel about roboforex. I have discussed this matter so many times in my recent discussion in this forum about the contests held by roboforex. Actually I was very much interested to participate in demo contests, so that's why I was seeking some brokers, whom held demo contests, to participate with and win some prizes, I found roboforex with a websites and finally I landed with roboforex broker. That was a recent activity I am telling you, I was the member of this forum year ago, but I forgot about this forum, because I was quite busy with other forums and brokers. But my search finally landed me to roboforex.

Then I again joined roboforex, I found them very much helpful for all kind of traders, and how can I say about that? you can see in the picture below.

roboforex contest.jpg

In the above picture we can see that four kind of contests available for traders to participate, when I landed to this page then I realized that there are four contests held by roboforex and two of them are only one day trading basis, one is monthly and last option contest is weekly.

I know that you want to correct me that three of them are weekly and one is monthly, that's also true, but two of the contests are available for only 24 hours in a week, that means that in that week, you can trade in that contest only one day. Let me tell you in details. So that all of you know about it.

roboforex trade day.jpg

As you can see in this picture showing the duration of contest is 24 hours, so this is available for trading for only one day, and in that day a trader will have to make highest ROI to win, and we can see that a lot of traders make more than 800% of capital within a day, that is a big achievement in a single day, that motivates a trader that he can also achieve this goal and win the prize within a single day effort.

roboforex demo.jpg

As you can see in this picture that this is a monthly demo contest, in this contest a trader has full 22 days to trade and show his efforts to make highest ROI, but remember, the trader is allowed to open only ten trades with 0.10 lot size, he can not exceed from this volume and trades, within these limitations he will have to prove himself as a good trader, the highest ROI maker will win this contest.

roboforex king.jpg

In this picture you can see that there is a crown, this is for those who can achieve highest volume of trade, as far as I know about this contest, and this contest is available in meta trader 5, not in meta trader 4, so the traders get familiar with meta trader 5 and then they will be able to understand that they can not hedge in this regards, in order to make big lots. there is a trick needed to apply for the sake of highest volume, no matter how much capital is remaining in your account, the highest lot maker will win.

demo option.jpg

Another contest held by roboforex, that is one kind of unique demo contest I have ever seen, because most of the brokers don't held contests on options, they always held contest on various varieties of contest with classic trading, though I haven't yet participated in demo option contest, but this is the best for those who don't want to take higher risk and want to trade with limited risk. This contest duration is one week, during this week, you are required to increase rating that you can find in Raffles.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    Generally I don't let a contest go by without giving a try. I am participating almost each and every demo contest on contestFX. I really enjoy it. I got few success in King Size when the time period of the contest become 24 hours and moved to MT5. I take part in every demo forex, trade day and demo option contest along with King Size which is my favorite now. And I hope to do it for long long time.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Generally I don't let a contest go by without giving a try. I am participating almost each and every demo contest on contestFX. I really enjoy it. I got few success in King Size when the time period of the contest become 24 hours and moved to MT5. I take part in every demo forex, trade day and demo option contest along with King Size which is my favorite now. And I hope to do it for long long time.
    That's great that you try all the contests, but frankly speaking, I don't do all the participation, although I am already registered with three of the above contest, but sometimes I keep relaxation and don't participate in contests, but it doesn't means that I don't trade in meanwhile. I usually trade with other brokers too.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    That's great that you try all the contests, but frankly speaking, I don't do all the participation, although I am already registered with three of the above contest, but sometimes I keep relaxation and don't participate in contests, but it doesn't means that I don't trade in meanwhile. I usually trade with other brokers too.
    Each and every week I do take part in contests of ContestFX and many other brokers. So far success rate is small but generally I win one/two contests every two week. When I win I win big or among first three. Whatever I enjoy participating in this contests. Sometime I take part in real money contests too.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Each and every week I do take part in contests of ContestFX and many other brokers. So far success rate is small but generally I win one/two contests every two week. When I win I win big or among first three. Whatever I enjoy participating in this contests. Sometime I take part in real money contests too.
    I have left taking part in these contests, because now, I am too much busy with other brokers and my own trading, that's why I am not trading nowadays, but 2 contests are of 24 hours duration, so I think they worth try, but need to leave other trading activity, in order to win some prize.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Contests are a good place for beginners to try any broker. Bu doing so he will know what the broker has to offer and if he wins then he can have a good start with the same broker. I am an old trader now with Roboforex and usually I never participate in any contest but just trade with my money and also the money I get from here.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    Contests are a good place for beginners to try any broker. Bu doing so he will know what the broker has to offer and if he wins then he can have a good start with the same broker. I am an old trader now with Roboforex and usually I never participate in any contest but just trade with my money and also the money I get from here.
    Well, if you have never participated in demo contests then give a try on those contests which I have mentioned above, I don't think that you will win a first prize, but you will gain a lot of experience by participating in this kind of demo contest, you will understand what other people are doing and how they are winning the contest, your brain will vitalize.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 39
    I also like participating in contests a lot. But I usually do not come anywhere in the list of first 100 top contestants and have never won any prize till now in any contest. However I may not have enough knowledge and skills and I know that is my problem. But I would not stop competing in contests till I win a couple of prizes.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    I also like participating in contests a lot. But I usually do not come anywhere in the list of first 100 top contestants and have never won any prize till now in any contest. However I may not have enough knowledge and skills and I know that is my problem. But I would not stop competing in contests till I win a couple of prizes.
    Well, if you are not in top 100 contestant then it doesn't means that you should lose your hopes, demo contests are not only for winning prizes, but they are best for practices too. If someone is participating in demo contests then he will soon gain so much experience by losing nothing. So, that's why I encourage all the traders (who have limited knowledge and experience) to participate in demo contests.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    Well, if you are not in top 100 contestant then it doesn't means that you should lose your hopes, demo contests are not only for winning prizes, but they are best for practices too. If someone is participating in demo contests then he will soon gain so much experience by losing nothing. So, that's why I encourage all the traders (who have limited knowledge and experience) to participate in demo contests.
    Thanks for share , from my experience i never won the demo contest held of roboforex , in most of time when i participated of any kind demo contest i never take lesson cause when at that moment i am just trade as aggressively without care about applying of proper money management . in my mind just prize , prize and prize .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast