Page 1 of 113 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple Strategy For Beginner Only

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0

Simple Strategy For Beginner Only

This strategy is used for beginner traders only. It is simple and easy to use but effective for traders who don't have strategy yet. I ever tested with EUR/JPY only and it is not guarantee 100% profit to use it so don't hope too much. But if you can be discipline so overall result in a month is still profit. The strategy is so simple and all you need is only time for setting open position and setting for SL and TP. Here is the strategy :
    Open your history data for EUR/JPY - Click Tools and then History. Choose Forex then find EUR/JPY as choice and Click Daily (D1), You can see the history data for each day in there. Then you can set pending order buy stop from open+20 and sell stop open+20 with setting TP and SL as you wish. My suggestion is 50 pips for TP and SL. Another setting is 70 pips for TP and 50 pips for SL.

That is the simple strategy, remember don't set this if current price is more than open+20 or open-20. From my experience, you should set pending order between open market (00:00 in broker time) up to 06:00. If there is another member in the thread who ever used this strategy, you can share your experience in here too. I hope this simple strategy can give some profits while you're trying to find out better strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Mate it will be better if you will post some screenshot about your trading strategy, and I can see that you risk and reward ratio is only 1:1 I think you should also improve that too, If you will post with proper screenshots then I will able to know much about your trading strategy, Hope you will post screenshots very soon and will update this thread

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    i guess as the good return with the work on monitoring profiles with the market chart should gives of conclusion, the strategy worth of the good chance on running of those with the practice on live testing plan to see results by the real chart.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    yes those helps of beginner trader on working of the manage to gains of returns on completing target with the returns of order on distributing risks with the good submission.
    as further to spends of the focus as appealing the better on customs as referring the best of ones with the profiles of market as having with the match on profile with the characteristics to work with the evaluation.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Mate it will be better if you will post some screenshot about your trading strategy, and I can see that you risk and reward ratio is only 1:1 I think you should also improve that too, If you will post with proper screenshots then I will able to know much about your trading strategy, Hope you will post screenshots very soon and will update this thread
    It's simple strategy, no need to use any screenshot because you only need to read open price in each day as assumption for setting price (buy stop and sell stop). It's only using EUR/JPY pair to trade with the strategy and about risk reward ratio, it is true that I am using risk reward ratio = 1:1 because from experience, it will be more profits than losses in whole month. But this strategy could be used once a day only so it's not too much earning for experienced trader.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I quite understand this trading strategy, but I can not use it. It is a kind of no trading strategy but the gambling of the trader in the market. There are time the market would hit the pending but later reverse to the real trend of the day, and that direction might be against the pending it has hit. Also, it might hit the two pending and still hit their stop loss in the same day also.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    I think the strategy is good but only for beginners If it is applied and losses i think can not change again.I think better try to trade with other strategy which is not only for beginner.Traders need to see the market with their market view and then get the knowledge of their market trading.It can make good trades and the result is good too for them.It is the reason why traders can be successful when making trades in their trading account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    the length of range with each of currency pairs should be of ones with the customs as trader works of the good appeals on evaluating use of returns with the past terms and more to defines of decision with the chance on opening new order along to had with the details on attribution with the presets.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    This simple strategy needs discipline and good market condition for trading.I can think the market can be profitable and traders can be successful.Traders make the good market decision.Traders can make the good trade if the strategy is simple and market planning is good too.Traders get their market point with that and understand the good market trading strategy with the planning which is based on simple market condition.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    I think that it is a very simple and possible trading strategy and easy fro all of the beginners to apply its rules . but you , allow me , that forget the most important element of teh trading processes . and it is the nes following and the matters for the trading tools which can be used as the way to give us a real impression for the trading .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 113 123451151101 ... LastLast