Page 1 of 76 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple trick trading with bollinger bands

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50

Simple trick trading with bollinger bands

Bollinger band is a very powerful trading indicators that has many years trading history among forex trader. Many traders known it for its bands trading, which repels prices at its will and turns the market to the reversing side, or breakout and make the trader to understand the next bias of the main. But what i want to share with you is a bit different.

TIME FRAME AND PAIR: This trading strategy will work exclusively for all time frame and all pairs you can think of in the market. It is also a good means for scalping.

THE TRICK: In this strategy, you will use only the middle bands of the Bollinger bands. The simple trick is for trend trading. If the middle bands of the bollinger bands is above the candlestick, then the traders is rest assure that the trend is bearish. If the middle bollinger bands is below the candles stick it says that the market is at the bullish trend.

Bollinger bands.jpg

This simple principles applies to trading until their is a successful breakout of the bands, then another trend will be seen. This is a system that will allow traders to use lower risk and gets bigger profits if you know how to play it well. HAPPY TRADING!

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Oh, this is a good system I skipped to know. In this principle you have explained above, I see that it is only parabolic SAR that ahs the function, but when I looked at my trading chart with what you have explained, I see that it is really working the way you said, this is a plus for me in trading market before the end of this long year.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i used bollingerbands with default setting and combined it with Moving Average and also with default setting, it is much better and simple for me to understand, the moving average will move above , under or cross the middle bands , this is like a signals for me

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i used bollingerbands with default setting and combined it with Moving Average and also with default setting, it is much better and simple for me to understand, the moving average will move above , under or cross the middle bands , this is like a signals for me
    All what i have explained above concerning the bolllinger bands are on the default setting, except that traders does not know the strict in using the bollinger bands for trend trading, that is my main exposition on this thread. Using it with moving average might be a great idea, because they will have to say the trend altogether, but one will lag than the other, provided you can wait.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    You must be creative to suggest a trading system like this. I have wondering if I will do a validation to this Bollinger bands that traders the trend line, what is best indicator that will be the second, this is thoughtful of you. I will try this and will comment on this thread as soon as possible. This Bollinger band system here is already working for me though

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    You must be creative to suggest a trading system like this. I have wondering if I will do a validation to this Bollinger bands that traders the trend line, what is best indicator that will be the second, this is thoughtful of you. I will try this and will comment on this thread as soon as possible. This Bollinger band system here is already working for me though
    Having a good system in the market, the trader might want to combine one or tow trading ways and compare and contrast them. In this case, it is very possible to have good trading result that might be better than using them apart. Still, if yo use this bollinger bands, it might be a single/cheap way to finding the best direction for the trader, but you have to be patient with it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes i guess those are the good chance on referring options with the entry. will practice of more as confirming of the further with the use of the signals of the different system of available reference with the return of the past work on practice with the real trading work.
    those should worth of a good value with the trader chance on earning of the short target with the terms.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    There are many tricks in the market I am still learning to know, and they are the main source of joy to some traders in the market. Nothing is better than for the trader to understand his trading rules very well, and over the time doing it gratefully well. Bollinger band is a powerful system that is full of tricks, one of it is yet revealed here.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    i tried so much the pollinger bands strategy with the m15 time frame and it was a very good indicator which has a very good outcomes so we may think of using this indicator for scalping and fast trading with near targets . we also amy to minimize the lot seize to get sure of our trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    i tried so much the pollinger bands strategy with the m15 time frame and it was a very good indicator which has a very good outcomes so we may think of using this indicator for scalping and fast trading with near targets . we also amy to minimize the lot seize to get sure of our trading
    yes i guess so as the indy system should helps on referring of the wider on options to improves of the better finale on conclusion as trader to calls of the different measure on challenging of the profile on market to complete of the good target by the requests.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 76 123451151 ... LastLast