Take the Full advantage of Robo Forex Bonus and Promotions.

Thread: Take the Full advantage of Robo Forex Bonus and Promotions.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392

Take the Full advantage of Robo Forex Bonus and Promotions.

We all know very well that forex trading is an very busy field. We have to foucs on our trading charts time to time, have to concentrate on fundamental news, and beside of it we have to spend time with our family and friends too. As a busy person its very tough to pay attention on differ kinds of robo forex bonus and promotions.

I am still learning in this business and doing trading with robo forex since couple of months. I alwasy keep in eye on robo forex bonus and promotions. Couple of months back I joined $15 verified client program too. Robo forex offerting very good opportunity for all trader's. But most of trader's not able to check about Robo forex broker bonus and promotion page.

Today I will share some New Robo forex bonus schemes with you and will tell you about new promotions also.

Christmas and New year is coming so Robo Forex broker giving us several special offers:

New Year offers from RoboForex:

2015.jpg

(1).Additional 20.15% of Rebates: Trading on RoboForex accounts in December, you’ll receive an additional 20.15% bonus as a part of "Rebates" program. The offer is automatically applied to all trading accounts of the participants of "Rebates" program.

Banner.jpg

The bonus will be transferred to your account on January 1st, 2015 with the comment "Rebates bonus" in your account history. So fund you trading accounts and take the full advantage of this offer.
    Validity period: 00:00:01 01/12/2014 - 23:59:59 31/12/2014 (UTC+2).

2. Robo Option December Bonus:
    In the month of December, you have a great opportunity to receive more bonus funds to your RoboOption trading account.

Robo Option.JPG

So go and Deposit your trading account at RoboOption from December 1st to 31st 2014, choose deposit bonus up to 100%, and use the opportunity to withdraw bonus funds from your account faster and easier
    Validity period: 00:00:01 01/12/2014 - 23:59:59 31/12/2014 (UTC+2).

(3).Bonus Upto 105%:There is one more good news for you I am sure you will like this. Only until December 7th, each of your deposits from 300 USD will be 105% more! The offer is applied to all payment systems available in your Live Account.

105-banner.jpg

Now We all have an excellent opportunity to increase your trading volume and profit before New Year holidays!
    Validity period: 00:00:01 27.10.2014 - 23:59:59 07.12.2014 (UTC+2).

(4). Favorite trading condition with C trader:Robo Forex broker offering low commission for c trader ECN platform. The commission will be 20 USD for trading volume of 1 million USD.

C trader.png

Along with it there are still no requirements for minimum initial deposit for cTrader. So enjoy your trading with this platform

Conclusion: Robo Forex broker providing differ types of bonus and Promotion we all should watch these updates on time to time and should take full advantage of these bonus programs.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Nice information mate... Good to know about that.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    Roboforex always come with good ideas and good condition for traders and investor. That is why it has also got the recognition for the best condition offered. It is good to see your thread/story about latest offer or bonus/promotion from roboforex. I wish your success in this contest.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    You have pointed out only two promotions, one is rebate and other is option bonus, why didn't you provide information regarding classic trading, like bonus on deposit, bonus withdrawal, easing in withdrawal etc, I think most of the traders are classic trader and they are interested in classic trading, so I think you should also add something regarding normal conditions and special conditions of december.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks nkhan2810 let see. I also wish for your success in this contest. Have a good day

- - - Updated - - -

I think you not read my thread fully I already mentioned in my thread that I will share few of them. Hope you will understand that sir.

- - - Updated - - -

mehwishraheel

- - - Updated - - -

mehwishraheel

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 0
    The third point is interesting me but too bad, it is only promotion up to 7th December so it's too late to know it. I hope RoboForex can give same promotion or maybe better in the next year. And I hope if the amount of deposit is not $300 about but at least $100 to get 105% bonus.

And about RoboOption bonus is interesting too but I don't like to use Options because I don't have enough knowledge and experience about it. Anyway, it is good promotion from the broker and I think RoboOptions is more popular lately.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 81
    It is true that bonus and promotions of Roboforex company are always the best in the industry. This bonus and promotions are the result of efficient management and entrepreneurship expertise of the team of Roboforex. We need to spread the word about Roboforex so that the number of people getting benefited increase a lot.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yeah mate Robo forex is growing day by day and its number one broker in the world. I am enjoying their service and differ kinds of promotions I think every trader should open an account with them. Don't worry andry777 there will be more new promotions in coming future and you can take full advantage of them just try to take a lot time to time on these promotions

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    i am influenced with your note

- - - Updated - - -

how roboforex can attract more trades?

Not allowed!