Robo Forex broker Trading Terminals. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Robo Forex broker Trading Terminals.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495

Robo Forex broker Trading Terminals.

Every trader have to choose a good broker service for trading. The selection of trading platform is very important for our foreign exchange business and without any good selection of a broker its very hard to enjoy our trading in meta trader terminal or in any other trading platform.

Robo forex is a famous international online broker. And Robo forex broker providing wide range of trading platforms to its clients. You can choose any terminal for your trading there are couple of best terminals which you can choose for yourself like, Meta trader 4,Meta trader 4 for linux, Meta trader 5,Meta trader 5 Mac OS, Multiterminal, C trader, C trader mobile, C trader web, Android trader, Iphone and Ipad trader, Currenx Viking trader.

I Joined robo forex broker one year back.That day I was much happier in my life because Robo forex provide me something special for my trading. I was suprised that there was too much different in its meta trader 4 service and other broker mt4 terminal service. I was able to place my trade on time and they spread of every pair was also very less. And since then I am using this Broker regularly. In recent time I joined many other broker's but they are not much satisfied like Robo Forex Broker.For now I am using Meta trader 4 terminal for trading and I am enjoying my trade every day in Robo Forex broker. Its spread, and market execution is very good at all. Robo Forex providing some other good facilities also like they are paying withdrawal on time, They are providing good live chat service to their client, And how can we forget about differ kinds of Trading terminals about them I already mentioned above. Now I want to share short summery of some of these trading platforms with you folks hope you will enjoy it.

1. Meta Trader 4: Meta trader 4 is one of the most popular trading terminal in this business. Most of all trader's like to use this terminal for their trading. Meta trader 4 help trader's to do trade in real trading market.The terminal has three types of order execution, including immediate. A wide range of orders - market order, deferred order, stop-order, etc. It help trader's to make deals, develop trading strategy, and use their automatic software.

Attachment 11783

2. Meta trader 5: Meta trader 5 is a professional type of trading software. There are many good facilities in it like 79 analytical tools, 21 time frames for trading analysis, along with it there 4 types of order execution in it like Instant, Request, Market and Exchange execution.

Attachment 11784

3. C trader: C trader is also one of the famous trading platform. cTrader trading platform is based on the Non Dealing Desk technology, which enables direct market access. There is no fix minimum deposit there.

Attachment 11785

4. Multi terminal: As we know that in multi terminal we can use many account simultaneously. Robo forex providing a very help to many trader's not almost all trader's can operate several account from one terminal.

Attachment 11786

5.Currenex Viking Trader:

Currenex, an independent and open Electronic Communication Network, offers traders several different versions of trading platforms. Currenex Viking Trader functions are as follow:

1. High speed of order execution.
    2. Differ order types
    3. 40 analytical tools.
    4. No minimum deposit necessary.

Attachment 11787

Conclusion: Most of time a trader face a big problem to find a good broker which give a top facility to do trade in Ipad, Iphone, Android, Linux operating system, Mac operating system etc. I think Robo Forex is that broker where you all can get these types of facilities without any problem.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    do good terminal and related to a good server which gives you a very fast response to your orders whatever they are much . so the terminal of the Robo forex is so good and can help the novice trader who depends on the scalping on his trading. and I like to use the mt4

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Oh yeah dear I think for scalping its a very good broker you can make a cent account and can use scalping method in it. That's true robo forex broker providing a very good server facility too its market execution also very fast which help us to open our trades on time. I am spending a lot of time with Meta trader 4 and testing meta trader five terminal too now days

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Oh yeah dear I think for scalping its a very good broker you can make a cent account and can use scalping method in it. That's true robo forex broker providing a very good server facility too its market execution also very fast which help us to open our trades on time. I am spending a lot of time with Meta trader 4 and testing meta trader five terminal too now days
    I have no doubt about that. mate ...

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Thumbs Up
    That's cool mate

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12