Robo Forex broker Trading Terminals.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Robo Forex broker Trading Terminals.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504

Robo Forex broker Trading Terminals.

Every trader have to choose a good broker service for trading. The selection of trading platform is very important for our foreign exchange business and without any good selection of a broker its very hard to enjoy our trading in meta trader terminal or in any other trading platform.

Robo forex is a famous international online broker. And Robo forex broker providing wide range of trading platforms to its clients. You can choose any terminal for your trading there are couple of best terminals which you can choose for yourself like, Meta trader 4,Meta trader 4 for linux, Meta trader 5,Meta trader 5 Mac OS, Multiterminal, C trader, C trader mobile, C trader web, Android trader, Iphone and Ipad trader, Currenx Viking trader.

I Joined robo forex broker one year back.That day I was much happier in my life because Robo forex provide me something special for my trading. I was suprised that there was too much different in its meta trader 4 service and other broker mt4 terminal service. I was able to place my trade on time and they spread of every pair was also very less. And since then I am using this Broker regularly. In recent time I joined many other broker's but they are not much satisfied like Robo Forex Broker.For now I am using Meta trader 4 terminal for trading and I am enjoying my trade every day in Robo Forex broker. Its spread, and market execution is very good at all. Robo Forex providing some other good facilities also like they are paying withdrawal on time, They are providing good live chat service to their client, And how can we forget about differ kinds of Trading terminals about them I already mentioned above. Now I want to share short summery of some of these trading platforms with you folks hope you will enjoy it.

1. Meta Trader 4: Meta trader 4 is one of the most popular trading terminal in this business. Most of all trader's like to use this terminal for their trading. Meta trader 4 help trader's to do trade in real trading market.The terminal has three types of order execution, including immediate. A wide range of orders - market order, deferred order, stop-order, etc. It help trader's to make deals, develop trading strategy, and use their automatic software.

mt4.jpg

2. Meta trader 5: Meta trader 5 is a professional type of trading software. There are many good facilities in it like 79 analytical tools, 21 time frames for trading analysis, along with it there 4 types of order execution in it like Instant, Request, Market and Exchange execution.

mt 5.jpg

3. C trader: C trader is also one of the famous trading platform. cTrader trading platform is based on the Non Dealing Desk technology, which enables direct market access. There is no fix minimum deposit there.

C trader.png

4. Multi terminal: As we know that in multi terminal we can use many account simultaneously. Robo forex providing a very help to many trader's not almost all trader's can operate several account from one terminal.

Multiterminal.jpg

5.Currenex Viking Trader:

Currenex, an independent and open Electronic Communication Network, offers traders several different versions of trading platforms. Currenex Viking Trader functions are as follow:

1. High speed of order execution.
    2. Differ order types
    3. 40 analytical tools.
    4. No minimum deposit necessary.

currenex.jpg

Conclusion: Most of time a trader face a big problem to find a good broker which give a top facility to do trade in Ipad, Iphone, Android, Linux operating system, Mac operating system etc. I think Robo Forex is that broker where you all can get these types of facilities without any problem.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    I have personal experience of using roboforex's different trading terminals. Among these I used MT4, MT5, c traders and multi-terminal. I use my android phone for trading too and have installed MT4 and MT5 terminals and using effectively. Thanks for sharing your experience with roboforex terminals. Wish you good success in this contest.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    This is a very good thread regarding trading terminals of roboforex, I personally used only three terminals, one of them is meta trader 4, second is meta trader 5 and last is ctrader, to whom I already familiar with, this is not a new thing for me, but this is tremendous and the fastest execution that I can do in ctrader, I haven't yet find anywhere else.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks Nkhan, as we can see there are many platforms in robo forex broker which we can for trading for now I am busy with meta trader4 only but in soon I will start to work on other trading platform's also like mt five, c trader. The server of robo forex broker is also very good I wish you good success in contest too my friend

- - - Updated - - -

Mehwishraheel I think you are already using these platform's mate very nice mate. So hows going your trading with Meta trader five terminal? Yes c trader market execution is very fast I also heard about that. Did you every try to use differ types of many time frames in meta trader five terminal?

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    I personally don't like MT5 too much. MT4 is my No. 1 choice. I don't like MT5 because I can't hedge my trade in MT5. Though it has got some advanced feature but I place it to my second choice. I like its fast execution too and I never find requotes with MT5. Contest King Size gave me a lot experience of to use this software. Probably in future I'll be a fan of c trader or others.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    I personally don't like MT5 too much. MT4 is my No. 1 choice. I don't like MT5 because I can't hedge my trade in MT5. Though it has got some advanced feature but I place it to my second choice. I like its fast execution too and I never find requotes with MT5. Contest King Size gave me a lot experience of to use this software. Probably in future I'll be a fan of c trader or others.
    I also don't like mt5 because of its hedging problems, a trader can not wait for suitable time by hedging position and then get relax, a trader need to do accurate analysis and trades, he needs to do his trades with do or die situation, whether to do cut loss or get profits, no chance for locking position.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Right Nkhan and meahwishraheel you both are right most of trader's like to do hedging in trading and as we know that meta trader 4 is a suitable terminal for that. There is still a advantage of many time frames in mt five but if there will be not hedging then most of trader's will not use this terminal. Yeah C trader is looking a great platform that's true

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Robo forex broker providing a very good opportunity to do trade with popular terminals there is no doubt in it. I think C trader is a new platform for everyone and I not heard much about that. I am also busy with meta trader4 terminal I am not doing trading in mt5 and C trader terminal right now. But heard a lot about these two too

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 81
    All brokers have the trading terminals. All brokers have the most common mt4 which is the first choice of many traders. But I know with experience that though all brokers have the mt4 terminal the mt4 terminal of Roboforex is different and betters. This I say because many other brokers have a lot of slippages and re quotes which are not there with Roboforex mt4 terminal. Also the trade execution is excellent with Robo.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Your are right mate trading execution facility is much better in robo forex broker rather than other's I tried many forex trading broker's till now but Robo Forex broker is looking best till now. Its terminal is much different and faster rather than other's Even there are many more trading platform's like MT five, c trader, multi terminal facility in it

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast