Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I was glad to win a prize in a demo contest by Roboforex company

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70

I was glad to win a prize in a demo contest by Roboforex company

My views

Everyone of us like to win. Winning a prize at no risk is still more interesting. This is the reason I have been participating since three months in the demo contests sponsored by Roboforex and also of some other brokers. But to say the truth though I participated in several demo contests I won only in the demo contest, The Trade Day sponsored by Roboforex. Roboforex demo contests are a great place for anyone who has the skills and who love challenges, win and give a flying start to their career in Forex trading. The winning has helped me to understand the services of Roboforex more intensely and also fortified my trust and confidence with the broker. Having a broker which we can fully trust can help us greatly in our long journey of earning from Forex.

Brief information about Roforoex contests

There are always great promotions carried out by the Roboforex company for the welfare of its trades. Besides quality information, news and analytics provided by roboforex, it also runs several contest where a person can register for free and win prizes. Analysis provided by roboforex can help its traders in a big way to succeed in Forex trading. Contests run by roboforex are transparent and equitable and the terms are always easy to understand.I will discuss here briefly about the demo contests run by Roboforex.

1. Demo Options This is a weekly competitions in robooptions demo account. There are 10 winners who have the best trading results at the end of the week.Winners share a prize pool of $ 1000.

2. The Kingsize MT5 This contest is held on mt5 terminal every Thursday and lasts for 24 hours. Again there are 10 winners with the best trading results. The prize pool is $ 1000

3. The Trade day This is the contest I won a prize. This contest is held weakly on every Wednesday and lasts for 24 hours. There are 10 winners who share a prize pool of $ 1000.

4. The Demo Forex This is a demo contest held every month and last for one month. 10 winners share the prizes which is a massive 3000 Dollars

My winning experience

The Trade day is the contest I won a prize. I started trading on the demo account as usual but to my surprise most of my trades where going correct. I managed to achieve a huge balance in my demo account and got a reward in the form of prize for my trading. Actually few hours before the contest was ending I was also at the first place. But I made another trade which had a big loss and my profits declined. However I won 9th rank in the contest held on 29.10.2014. Since then i am participating in all the contests in Roboforex. Also I am trading with real money with this broker. It has the best trading conditions for a trader to succeed. The feeling was great to be a winner.

Conclusion : The demo contests run by Roboforex is a big opportunity for anyone to win real cash with no risk. I hope to see myself taking the first prize soon. A great broker like Roboforex has a great hand in the success of a trader.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Abhishekwala; 12-07-2014 at 10:08 AM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 80
    I also took part in the demo contests but till now have not won a prize. I even got the first place in the middle while the contest still running but never ended with a prize place. This may be because I trade in contest with full lots even when my profits are already good enough to fetch me some prize. Anyways nice sharing of your winning and best of luck for your future participation in contests.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56
    Participating and winning a demo contest is a great experience as it will help us to earn money without any risk. Your story of winning the contest is really nice and motivating. I would also start participating in the demo contests of Roboforex and share it here if I manage to win it. Best of luck and hope you will have a better winning place in future.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    I also took part in the demo contests but till now have not won a prize. I even got the first place in the middle while the contest still running but never ended with a prize place. This may be because I trade in contest with full lots even when my profits are already good enough to fetch me some prize. Anyways nice sharing of your winning and best of luck for your future participation in contests.
    When once you have good profits and a good place in the contest you should avoid taking big risks. Now you have very good chances of winning a prize and so should consider safety of demo account also. This is my way of participating in a contest. Knowledge and patience are important even to win a demo contest.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    If you do not participate in contest I would advise you to start participating in contests sponsored by Roboforex. It is good to trade with real money but if we participate in contest now and then we can be stress free. Contests have real prizes but no real risk and hence participating in contests is stress free and winning is an awesome experience.
    I like trading with real account more lol. There are a lot of people already participating in all the contests by Roboforex. But I participate in the contests when i run out of real money or face big losses. This way I can calm my mind and also trade with the feeling of competing for real money putting the skills to test.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 204
    Each and every week I took part in almost 20/30 demo contests in different brokers. But the variety I found in contestFX is second to none. I have won few in King Size but yet to get a place in Demo FX, Demo Option and Trade Day. I never give up because all these contest give me a lot of mental boost for future trades.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Each and every week I took part in almost 20/30 demo contests in different brokers. But the variety I found in contestFX is second to none. I have won few in King Size but yet to get a place in Demo FX, Demo Option and Trade Day. I never give up because all these contest give me a lot of mental boost for future trades.
    I used to participate in several demo accounts like you, but not in 20 to 30 demo contests, I just participated in 7 to 10 demo contests, but it rushed my mind and that's why I left all the contests and then participate in some selected demo contests in which I know that the broker is giving prize money to withdraw.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Your article is motivating one. Reading your article I also now have the mind of participating in the demo contests of Roboforex company. Before I thought that these demo contests are so tough that it is impossible for a normal trader like me to get a prize. Traders achieve such a high turnover... still now I will also start participating in contests and as you said winning in a contest is really an overwhelming experience. Best of luck for you in this contest and hope you get a good place here for your nice story.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 80
    When once you have good profits and a good place in the contest you should avoid taking big risks. Now you have very good chances of winning a prize and so should consider safety of demo account also. This is my way of participating in a contest. Knowledge and patience are important even to win a demo contest.
    This is a good peace of advice. But many times what we think to be good profits become bad because many traders in the first places multiply their profits with every hour of the contest. And if we trade safely we cannot be the winner in any contest. We do have to take full risk in demo contest. It is nice that you have won a place and like demo contests. But I find trading with real money more interesting.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 39
    Oh a motivating story. After reading your article I am now re energized to participate in the demo contest and will try my best to win a prize. Demo contests Sponsored by Roboforex I think are a great chance for any person to start from scratch. They can win a prize without any investment and then start trading with that money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    I would not say that winning in demo contests is easy. It is tough and there are so many traders who participate in the contests. So the turnover of the top traders is bound to be high. Also achieving a tough task will give us the feeling of a winner. There is no joy in achieving something that is very easy.
    Yes Friend greatness lies in accomplishing tough tasks and not easy ones. Winning a contest can give us a lot of joy and encouragement. Your thread is a good motivation for all who participate in the contest but till now have not won a prize. Trying bring success.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast