Thread: I was glad to win a prize in a demo contest by Roboforex company

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 103
    Given: 65

I was glad to win a prize in a demo contest by Roboforex company

My views

Everyone of us like to win. Winning a prize at no risk is still more interesting. This is the reason I have been participating since three months in the demo contests sponsored by Roboforex and also of some other brokers. But to say the truth though I participated in several demo contests I won only in the demo contest, The Trade Day sponsored by Roboforex. Roboforex demo contests are a great place for anyone who has the skills and who love challenges, win and give a flying start to their career in Forex trading. The winning has helped me to understand the services of Roboforex more intensely and also fortified my trust and confidence with the broker. Having a broker which we can fully trust can help us greatly in our long journey of earning from Forex.

Brief information about Roforoex contests

There are always great promotions carried out by the Roboforex company for the welfare of its trades. Besides quality information, news and analytics provided by roboforex, it also runs several contest where a person can register for free and win prizes. Analysis provided by roboforex can help its traders in a big way to succeed in Forex trading. Contests run by roboforex are transparent and equitable and the terms are always easy to understand.I will discuss here briefly about the demo contests run by Roboforex.

1. Demo Options This is a weekly competitions in robooptions demo account. There are 10 winners who have the best trading results at the end of the week.Winners share a prize pool of $ 1000.

2. The Kingsize MT5 This contest is held on mt5 terminal every Thursday and lasts for 24 hours. Again there are 10 winners with the best trading results. The prize pool is $ 1000

3. The Trade day This is the contest I won a prize. This contest is held weakly on every Wednesday and lasts for 24 hours. There are 10 winners who share a prize pool of $ 1000.

4. The Demo Forex This is a demo contest held every month and last for one month. 10 winners share the prizes which is a massive 3000 Dollars

My winning experience

The Trade day is the contest I won a prize. I started trading on the demo account as usual but to my surprise most of my trades where going correct. I managed to achieve a huge balance in my demo account and got a reward in the form of prize for my trading. Actually few hours before the contest was ending I was also at the first place. But I made another trade which had a big loss and my profits declined. However I won 9th rank in the contest held on 29.10.2014. Since then i am participating in all the contests in Roboforex. Also I am trading with real money with this broker. It has the best trading conditions for a trader to succeed. The feeling was great to be a winner.

Conclusion : The demo contests run by Roboforex is a big opportunity for anyone to win real cash with no risk. I hope to see myself taking the first prize soon. A great broker like Roboforex has a great hand in the success of a trader.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Abhishekwala; 12-07-2014 at 10:08 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Thanks for sharing, this could be a motivation for us, members of the forum, for the client, and for all traders. Demo contest is good to be used as a platform to improve our skills. And your experience is very valuable, and also prove that everyone can take part in Roboforex contest, and could get a top position if we have good skill.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    I can feel the truth of the story. Yes, I am also a participant of the contest of Robooption demo option. I have not won a place yet. But I don't give up. May be next week will be mine to get a place in the contest. Thanks for sharing your experience here. I wish you to get a place here also in this contest.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    That's really awesome that if you have won a contest with roboforex, you should share the screenshot of your winning contest, and you should also share the account statement so that we would be able to understand that what you actually did in your winning trades, it will motivate so many traders to take a part in demo contests and they will see some possibilities to win as you were seeing.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel View Post
    That's really awesome that if you have won a contest with roboforex, you should share the screenshot of your winning contest, and you should also share the account statement so that we would be able to understand that what you actually did in your winning trades, it will motivate so many traders to take a part in demo contests and they will see some possibilities to win as you were seeing.
    That was a contest held 2 months before and you can check it on the roboforex website. please go to http://www.contestfx.com/contest-item/Trade-Day/
    select the contest held on 29.10.2014 12:00 - 30.10.2014 12:00. You can find my nickname there. Also clicking on the nickname you can have the detailed information on my trades.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    I do not participate in contests. In past I participated in contests of many brokers though no roboforex but never won a single prize. I so now like trading with real money rather than participating in contests. In real trading all profits are ours. However those who like demo contests for them the contests sponsored by roboforex are superb.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    I do not participate in contests. In past I participated in contests of many brokers though no roboforex but never won a single prize. I so now like trading with real money rather than participating in contests. In real trading all profits are ours. However those who like demo contests for them the contests sponsored by roboforex are superb.
    If you do not participate in contest I would advise you to start participating in contests sponsored by Roboforex. It is good to trade with real money but if we participate in contest now and then we can be stress free. Contests have real prizes but no real risk and hence participating in contests is stress free and winning is an awesome experience.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 39
    Yes winning a demo contest is a great experience. Here we get money without investing anything. It boosts our confidence that we are a good trader and Forex can be a great place for us to earn money. I have also participating in roboforex contest but not won till now. Hope I will be a winner soon. Thanks for your sharing of information.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    I can certainly understand the excitement and sheer confidence which is within you now. It is really very much helpful for all the traders to see such motivating stories such that they can realize the true fact that by being good knowledgeable trader making any amount of gains is more possible and with reliable and trusted broker like Roboforex, its even more evident. To make it more visible for other traders also am just adding this screenshot of your victory.

Abhishekwala.png

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashviniurs View Post
    I can certainly understand the excitement and sheer confidence which is within you now. It is really very much helpful for all the traders to see such motivating stories such that they can realize the true fact that by being good knowledgeable trader making any amount of gains is more possible and with reliable and trusted broker like Roboforex, its even more evident. To make it more visible for other traders also am just adding this screenshot of your victory.

Abhishekwala.png
    Thank you brother for taking time to add the screenshot of my winning. It is true that there is no limit to how much money we can earn with Forex. Only thing is we need good knowledge and planning. Otherwise without knowledge there is also no limit to how much we can lose ere.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast