Robo Forex Forum my Best Forex Teacher!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Robo Forex Forum my Best Forex Teacher!!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538

Robo Forex Forum my Best Forex Teacher!!

Forex trading is one of the great online business. Many people are doing trading as a part time trader, as a full time trader in this business. Forex changed many people career already, And its one of the great opportunity for jobless people. We can choose forex as a career and can become financially free in our life.

Around to 2 year's back I started to find some long term income work for me all over the internet. I don't have much idea about forex that time. I searched a lot about any good online business or a life time income opportunity business all over the internet. Finally I come to know that most of people are doing trading in forex and forex is a legal and a life time earning opportunity.
    I opened an account in (XXX) broker and deposit $100 in my trading account. I started to make money in real market but Because of very less knowledge and less trading skill I lost my all capital. I asked many of my friends that how can I make consistent profit, many of them suggest me to use robot. I start my trading with robot but I again lost around to $3000 in my real trading account.

My next step was to start again from the basics of forex but I was not getting any good source regarding forex trading education. I started to search on the internet about it. And finally I come to know about "The Robo Forex Forum". That was one of the biggest day of my life.

Attachment 11780

I joined Robo Forex Forum on 17th August 2013. I create an account in Robo forex forum and after that my next step was to create a very good trading strategy for my trading system. I started to check all the forum section and threads, that time there were less threads in this forum. I feel that trend following trading strategy will be a good choice because it was looking very simple and easy to understand.
    There were few (Moderator Gamer) threads about trend following trading system I started to focus on them. I started to work on EMA trading strategy. I want to show you screenshots of those threads they are as follows:

Attachment 11777

Attachment 11778

I am already doing a lot of hard work and study since September 2013. And within one year learning I improved my self a lot. Now I have my own trading strategy which giving me a very good result in trading. I am very thankful to all Robo Forex Team for that. Now my trading graph is looking like this

Attachment 11779

Robo Forex forum also helped to know about the value of patience, risk management, money management, hard work, controlling emotion and greed in forex. I am very thankful to all robo forex members and moderators for this.

Conclusion:
    In Conclusion I am only want to say that there are many online forex forums from where you can get information about forex but Robo forex forum is number one in the world. And we all should join this great community. Long Live Robo Forex Forum

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Yeah silver lady you are saying right Robo Forex Forum helping us a lot, We all are learning very well here. You are right amit challenger this is a great place for a new trader from where we all can gain good knowledge and experience and even we don't need any real cash to invest a new trader can start trading within forum bonus too so a great place for everyone. Right Hosny if we will spend daily few hours in this forum then for sure we can improve our self in a very good way from here thanks for all your comments guys.
    There is no doubt that the forum is a great help for anyone who seeks knowledge and want to improve as a trader. But I would like to put one thing here. This forum is not just a sea of knowledge. But here every piece of information is written in a clearly understandable and interesting manner. Read the threads of Valuetrader and you will easily get engrossed while reading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    There is no doubt that the forum is a great help for anyone who seeks knowledge and want to improve as a trader. But I would like to put one thing here. This forum is not just a sea of knowledge. But here every piece of information is written in a clearly understandable and interesting manner. Read the threads of Valuetrader and you will easily get engrossed while reading.
    At first I did not understand some of the threads written by valuetrader, but then I was able to understand almost all the threads that I read, it was like a new knowledge that I had never found before, I got it just from this forum, there may be some topics which I already know, but a lot of knowledge that I did not know before.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Yup rina ji that's why we all like to spend our time with Robo Forex Forum. Its a great place of our learning. Even there are many other forum member's also who writing very good thread's you are one of them rina ji. And I learned a lot from your threads too in this forum

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 204
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    At first I did not understand some of the threads written by valuetrader, but then I was able to understand almost all the threads that I read, it was like a new knowledge that I had never found before, I got it just from this forum, there may be some topics which I already know, but a lot of knowledge that I did not know before.
    Truly said. I am a member of different forum but some posts by value trader are truly worthy and I never found a forum has an educator with such nice and informative posts. Me too have learnt many things and still learning many new things or reviving oldies. And that is why I come to visit this forum no matter I post anything or not.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    That's cool nkhan2810 keep it up and enjoy your time with Robo Forex Forum

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    Yes if we want to improve our trading in this business then for sure robo forex forum is a great choice for us. I like to follow gamer sir, value trader, rina ji these all in this forum. You are right there are many threads created by value trader in this forum, I had never found those types of threads in any other forex learning source in past.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12