Robo Forex Forum my Best Forex Teacher!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Robo Forex Forum my Best Forex Teacher!!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542

Robo Forex Forum my Best Forex Teacher!!

Forex trading is one of the great online business. Many people are doing trading as a part time trader, as a full time trader in this business. Forex changed many people career already, And its one of the great opportunity for jobless people. We can choose forex as a career and can become financially free in our life.

Around to 2 year's back I started to find some long term income work for me all over the internet. I don't have much idea about forex that time. I searched a lot about any good online business or a life time income opportunity business all over the internet. Finally I come to know that most of people are doing trading in forex and forex is a legal and a life time earning opportunity.
    I opened an account in (XXX) broker and deposit $100 in my trading account. I started to make money in real market but Because of very less knowledge and less trading skill I lost my all capital. I asked many of my friends that how can I make consistent profit, many of them suggest me to use robot. I start my trading with robot but I again lost around to $3000 in my real trading account.

My next step was to start again from the basics of forex but I was not getting any good source regarding forex trading education. I started to search on the internet about it. And finally I come to know about "The Robo Forex Forum". That was one of the biggest day of my life.

Robo forex Forum.JPG

I joined Robo Forex Forum on 17th August 2013. I create an account in Robo forex forum and after that my next step was to create a very good trading strategy for my trading system. I started to check all the forum section and threads, that time there were less threads in this forum. I feel that trend following trading strategy will be a good choice because it was looking very simple and easy to understand.
    There were few (Moderator Gamer) threads about trend following trading system I started to focus on them. I started to work on EMA trading strategy. I want to show you screenshots of those threads they are as follows:

Trend 1.JPG

Trend 2.JPG

I am already doing a lot of hard work and study since September 2013. And within one year learning I improved my self a lot. Now I have my own trading strategy which giving me a very good result in trading. I am very thankful to all Robo Forex Team for that. Now my trading graph is looking like this

My strategy.JPG

Robo Forex forum also helped to know about the value of patience, risk management, money management, hard work, controlling emotion and greed in forex. I am very thankful to all robo forex members and moderators for this.

Conclusion:
    In Conclusion I am only want to say that there are many online forex forums from where you can get information about forex but Robo forex forum is number one in the world. And we all should join this great community. Long Live Robo Forex Forum

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    It is really good story Khilmi234. I have seen you for some time now. You are one of the most active member of this forum. And I can feel you are doing really well now as this forum gave you the break. I wish you will continue with your success and it will go up and up with no limit. Wish you real good luck in this contest too.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    I was member of this forum a longer time ago, but I became an active member from last month, and then I realized that there are a lot of things to learn and understand in this forum, especially some threads of value trader, gulf stream and super moderator gave me good information regarding general forex trading and its options, that enlighten my brain and that's why I sticked with this forum and I would like to say a big thanks to all of the good thread openers that are spreading good information.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks nkhan yeah I am still improving myself day by day and becoming more stronger in this business. And I also wish you good luck for " My day with Robo Forex Contest".

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Nice share Khimi, I think this thread is including one of the best in this contest. You really get a significant change from this forum, it will give a good motivation for other traders. You use a simple strategy (simple templates and indicators). But it works well for you. Keep doing the best khimi my friend...

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks for liking my thread Rina Ji, Yes Rina Ji we all are learning from this forum very well, Robo Forex is best for us.

- - - Updated - - -

Have a good day my friend Rina Ji

- - - Updated - - -

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    This is a good one, no trader could have all understanding in the market at once, but when the broker is good, one can still attain a reasonable more advancing hierarchy in the trading. Forum is part of the ways that makes traders to lean and understand some hidden things in the market. It might not be every time you learn there, but it keeps your learning, this forum pays as well.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 32
    This forum is helping a lot of people to get knowledge and get started in Forex. I would say that this forum actually provides the best platform for a beginner to start the business of Forex. Here a trader can earn both knowledge and money, the two things essential to trade Forex. Of course after experience we can invest big money and earn big with Forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 19
    there is no doubt that we of course learn more and more while we are in the forum sections , there are a very changes and exchanges in points of views . and all oof us try to get the better use of his account posts . thus the forum is a very good place to get learnt here

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yeah silver lady you are saying right Robo Forex Forum helping us a lot, We all are learning very well here. You are right amit challenger this is a great place for a new trader from where we all can gain good knowledge and experience and even we don't need any real cash to invest a new trader can start trading within forum bonus too so a great place for everyone. Right Hosny if we will spend daily few hours in this forum then for sure we can improve our self in a very good way from here thanks for all your comments guys.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast