roboforex forum - great campaign by roboforex - boon for all beginners - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: roboforex forum - great campaign by roboforex - boon for all beginners

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56

roboforex forum - great campaign by roboforex - boon for all beginners

Forex is full of risk and beginners like me lose a lot of money here.Beginners are very confused when they start real trading and on getting a big loss they may get emotionally effected. Many beginners face big losses and They think that earning in Forex is possible but is very risky and even some of them stop trading for ever due to the high disappointment. This happens to trader who have good learning and demo practice also because none of this helps them to control their emotions. This has to be learned only with real trading.

My mistake
    : I traded directly without learning anything. I saw that the prices of currency pairs move quite a lot and also we get huge leverage in Forex trading. This made me believe that earning with Forex is easy. This is the reason I lost huge money trading with real account with other brokers. When ever I used to get a loss I would invest everything I had and usually lost all . I would then look for new money and my salary to invest again and start trading. This continued for few months and I was losing continuously in trading. I did not knew the importance of controlling emotions and I never wanted a loss though most of the time I blew my accounts.

Attachment 11774

Roforoex forum helped me a lot

I came to know then that roboforex has started a bonus program where a person could earn good incentives for posting anything related to Forex. Honestly, I joined this forum solely for the sake of earning bonus. But then I read the informative threads started by great educators like valuetrader n this forum. It was then I came to know how much there is to learn to be successful in Forex. I have learned the importance of using money management and risk management from these threads. I have learned that indicators can be used for our benefit to study the market. The drawbacks of involvement of emotions with out trading.Learning at roboforex forum is both interesting and also rewarding. The threads here are informative and also in a language that even beginner traders can understand easily. So I am grateful to the forum for not only giving me good bonus but it helped me change my way of trading entirely. It is converting me into a successful trader from a loser.

Attachment 11775

My conclusion Roboforex forum is the best place for beginners to learn and Roboforex is the best place to trade. When a trader starts trading by investing real money that it is very likely that his trading gets effected with emotions. By the time he learns controlling the emotions and learns patience he may lose a lot of money. Roboforex forum gives good bonus with which a trader can start trading initially. This will give him real trading environments and feelings and can help him learn a lot and also learn patience and emotional control. Then when he have confidence he can invest big and start exploiting the opportunities of the Forex market in a big way. In simple terms This forum is a great promotions which is helping a lot of beginners in the field of Forex.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by shivanandfx; 12-07-2014 at 08:54 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]yes sir of course I see that robo Forex forum is the best forum I ever worked in for many reasons of the trustness . on the other hand it is the forum of the the same broker which supports its promotions . thanks a lot for you who give us the chance to express our thankfull to Roboforex[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 80
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    Yes I have written what I felt and not tried to exaggerate things. This forum in my view is not just helping beginners but also helping many traders who are losing a lot of money in trading. Many people who have lost money with other brokers also come to this forum to get some help. And this help they do get in the form of knowledge and bonus incentive.
    I agree with you not just because unlike many forums Roboforex rewards us for our posts. This is just the tip of the ice burg. The great advantage is this forum really helps us to learn and educate ourselves. Knowledge is the key to succeed and without knowledge we will simply remain a loser losing all the money we get from any source

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 39
    There are 100s of brokers out there but that does not mean we can chose any broker. Good brokers are very few. As you said many brokers try to bring losses to the trader and that is how they make money. Roboforex runs so many promotions and educational programs for the benefit of the traders. Roboforex wants its traders to succeed unlike most other brokers.
    You are right there are not just 100s but 1000s of brokers but good brokers are very few. Choosing a good brokers goes a long way in our journey of succeeding in Forex. There is no doubt that Roboforex is not just providing us good brokerage services but helping us to actually succeed in trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    I agree with you not just because unlike many forums Roboforex rewards us for our posts. This is just the tip of the ice burg.
    Oh these are big words you said. Forum bonus is just the tip of the iceberg. There are several benefits we are getting from this forum and some are even bigger than getting the bonus. Roboforex forum gives us knowledge and teaches us how to succeed in trading.

Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    You are right there are not just 100s but 1000s of brokers but good brokers are very few. Choosing a good brokers goes a long way in our journey of succeeding in Forex
    Choosing the right broker is very important because it is the broker which enables us to trade with Forex. Roboforex is surely the best with several awards to its credit.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Oh these are big words you said. Forum bonus is just the tip of the iceberg. There are several benefits we are getting from this forum and some are even bigger than getting the bonus. Roboforex forum gives us knowledge and teaches us how to succeed in trading.
    Knowledge is bigger then money. The forum gives us knowledge which can change our destiny with Forex trading. It is knowledge that can change a loser to a winner. Once we get good knowledge then there will not be any limit to the money we can make trading Forex. Also giving bonus incentive can make here learning more interesting, what you say?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 80
    Thanks but these are not just words but they reflect what I think of this forum. When it comes to learning there is no forum that can stand near to the Roboforex forum. This forum is a sea of knowledge for traders will all levels of skills and caliber. We all are getting benefited from this forum.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    Knowledge is bigger then money. The forum gives us knowledge which can change our destiny with Forex trading. It is knowledge that can change a loser to a winner. Once we get good knowledge then there will not be any limit to the money we can make trading Forex. Also giving bonus incentive can make here learning more interesting, what you say?
    Knowledge is surely the bigger benefit that we get from Roboforex forum then the bonus. But since Roboforex forum is giving us both we can say that here we can earn while we learn trading Forex.

Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    Thanks but these are not just words but they reflect what I think of this forum. When it comes to learning there is no forum that can stand near to the Roboforex forum. This forum is a sea of knowledge for traders will all levels of skills and caliber. We all are getting benefited from this forum.
    I agree with you none other forum can compare with Roboforex forum in terms of knowledge and informative posts and this is the best forum to learn Forex. If while learning we get doubts or need some explanation then Value trader, our educator we can ask.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    I agree with you none other forum can compare with Roboforex forum in terms of knowledge and informative posts and this is the best forum to learn Forex. If while learning we get doubts or need some explanation then Value trader, our educator we can ask.
    Roboforex forum is like a starter kit for beginners. We should have two things to trade Forex successfully. We need money and good knowledge. Beginners do not have much knowledge and also many people hesitate to start trading with their own money. So a beginner can join this forum where he can get both knowledge and bonus which he can use to make a start in real trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Roboforex forum is like a starter kit for beginners. We should have two things to trade Forex successfully. We need money and good knowledge. Beginners do not have much knowledge and also many people hesitate to start trading with their own money. So a beginner can join this forum where he can get both knowledge and bonus which he can use to make a start in real trading.
    I was glad that I got the third prize. Actually I was away from my city for some work so I knew about my winning in the contest today only. I would like to congratulate you and Nkhan for getting second and first prizes in the contest. Truly Roboforex forum is a win win situation for the trader where he can get knowledge as well as bonus.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123