roboforex forum - great campaign by roboforex - boon for all beginners - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: roboforex forum - great campaign by roboforex - boon for all beginners

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    You are right I know brokers that always try to bring losses to their traders and earn profits when the traders lose. But Roboforex is different. It cares for its traders and that is why it is spending millions of dollars in so many promotions and campaigns and for education of its traders. All this are to ensure the welfare of we , the traders
    Choosing a good broker is as essential as learing and gaining knowledge. This is because we cannot earn good profits despite having good knowledge if the broker we have chosen is not good. However we need not search for a good broker because the best broker is already known to us. We are already working with the best, Roboforex.

  2. #12
    Well said Roboforex forum is a boon for all beginners. A beginners needs knowledge and experience without which he can lose huge money for sure in the beginning. When a beginner starts trading with the help of roboforex forum he can not only get knowledge and help but also bonus with which he can make a start in real trading.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    You are right I know brokers that always try to bring losses to their traders and earn profits when the traders lose. But Roboforex is different. It cares for its traders and that is why it is spending millions of dollars in so many promotions and campaigns and for education of its traders. All this are to ensure the welfare of we , the traders
    There are 100s of brokers out there but that does not mean we can chose any broker. Good brokers are very few. As you said many brokers try to bring losses to the trader and that is how they make money. Roboforex runs so many promotions and educational programs for the benefit of the traders. Roboforex wants its traders to succeed unlike most other brokers.

  4. #14
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,026
    It is true that we all usually join forums for the sake of bonuses. But a good forum like this helps a trader also to gain knowledge. roboforex forum is giving us good knowledge and that I think is benefiting us surely more than the bonus incentive. Knowledge helps us build our successful career in this field.

  5. #15
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,925
    I liked your title and hope that you get a good place in the contest. Roboforex forum is really a boon for all beginners where they can not just earn bonus but also earn a lot of knowledge. As for me I was a trader at Roboforex and a member of this forum much before since the bonus program was started. The great trading conditions of Roboforex impressed me a lot.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    I liked your title and hope that you get a good place in the contest. Roboforex forum is really a boon for all beginners where they can not just earn bonus but also earn a lot of knowledge. As for me I was a trader at Roboforex and a member of this forum much before since the bonus program was started. The great trading conditions of Roboforex impressed me a lot.
    Thank you for the encouragement you gave me. What I wrote about the roboforex forum is nothing but my own experience in the forum. Roboforex forum helped me to learn and gain a lot of knowledge which totally changed the way I used to trade in Forex.

  7. #17
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,925
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    Thank you for the encouragement you gave me. What I wrote about the roboforex forum is nothing but my own experience in the forum. Roboforex forum helped me to learn and gain a lot of knowledge which totally changed the way I used to trade in Forex.
    It is not baseless encouragement that I gave you. I liked your way of writing and expressing things. So I just wrote what I felt. You have elucidated in a nice manner how this forum is helping us all by giving us knowledge as well as bonus. I can feel the reality how you benefited by joining this forum and your trading life changed

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    It is not baseless encouragement that I gave you. I liked your way of writing and expressing things. So I just wrote what I felt. You have elucidated in a nice manner how this forum is helping us all by giving us knowledge as well as bonus. I can feel the reality how you benefited by joining this forum and your trading life changed
    Yes I have written what I felt and not tried to exaggerate things. This forum in my view is not just helping beginners but also helping many traders who are losing a lot of money in trading. Many people who have lost money with other brokers also come to this forum to get some help. And this help they do get in the form of knowledge and bonus incentive.

  9. #19
    Really you have got a good title. This forum is not just boon for beginner but also losing traders. I was a losing trader myself and with this forum I got to learn so many things. As you said this forums rewards us with money as well as with good knowledge. Knowledge alone has the power to stop our losses and make us a successful trader.

  10. #20
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    3,925
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    Yes I have written what I felt and not tried to exaggerate things. This forum in my view is not just helping beginners but also helping many traders who are losing a lot of money in trading. Many people who have lost money with other brokers also come to this forum to get some help. And this help they do get in the form of knowledge and bonus incentive.
    The story is simple yet interesting. Roboforex is helping out of the way so that its traders have a high rate of success in this field. We just say what we are experiencing trading with roboforex and are not exaggerating anything. Any trader can join Roboforex and experience its great services and feel the difference himself.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •