roboforex forum - great campaign by roboforex - boon for all beginners - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: roboforex forum - great campaign by roboforex - boon for all beginners

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56

roboforex forum - great campaign by roboforex - boon for all beginners

Forex is full of risk and beginners like me lose a lot of money here.Beginners are very confused when they start real trading and on getting a big loss they may get emotionally effected. Many beginners face big losses and They think that earning in Forex is possible but is very risky and even some of them stop trading for ever due to the high disappointment. This happens to trader who have good learning and demo practice also because none of this helps them to control their emotions. This has to be learned only with real trading.

My mistake
    : I traded directly without learning anything. I saw that the prices of currency pairs move quite a lot and also we get huge leverage in Forex trading. This made me believe that earning with Forex is easy. This is the reason I lost huge money trading with real account with other brokers. When ever I used to get a loss I would invest everything I had and usually lost all . I would then look for new money and my salary to invest again and start trading. This continued for few months and I was losing continuously in trading. I did not knew the importance of controlling emotions and I never wanted a loss though most of the time I blew my accounts.

Attachment 11774

Roforoex forum helped me a lot

I came to know then that roboforex has started a bonus program where a person could earn good incentives for posting anything related to Forex. Honestly, I joined this forum solely for the sake of earning bonus. But then I read the informative threads started by great educators like valuetrader n this forum. It was then I came to know how much there is to learn to be successful in Forex. I have learned the importance of using money management and risk management from these threads. I have learned that indicators can be used for our benefit to study the market. The drawbacks of involvement of emotions with out trading.Learning at roboforex forum is both interesting and also rewarding. The threads here are informative and also in a language that even beginner traders can understand easily. So I am grateful to the forum for not only giving me good bonus but it helped me change my way of trading entirely. It is converting me into a successful trader from a loser.

Attachment 11775

My conclusion Roboforex forum is the best place for beginners to learn and Roboforex is the best place to trade. When a trader starts trading by investing real money that it is very likely that his trading gets effected with emotions. By the time he learns controlling the emotions and learns patience he may lose a lot of money. Roboforex forum gives good bonus with which a trader can start trading initially. This will give him real trading environments and feelings and can help him learn a lot and also learn patience and emotional control. Then when he have confidence he can invest big and start exploiting the opportunities of the Forex market in a big way. In simple terms This forum is a great promotions which is helping a lot of beginners in the field of Forex.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by shivanandfx; 12-07-2014 at 09:54 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    You are right I know brokers that always try to bring losses to their traders and earn profits when the traders lose. But Roboforex is different. It cares for its traders and that is why it is spending millions of dollars in so many promotions and campaigns and for education of its traders. All this are to ensure the welfare of we , the traders
    Choosing a good broker is as essential as learing and gaining knowledge. This is because we cannot earn good profits despite having good knowledge if the broker we have chosen is not good. However we need not search for a good broker because the best broker is already known to us. We are already working with the best, Roboforex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Well said Roboforex forum is a boon for all beginners. A beginners needs knowledge and experience without which he can lose huge money for sure in the beginning. When a beginner starts trading with the help of roboforex forum he can not only get knowledge and help but also bonus with which he can make a start in real trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    You are right I know brokers that always try to bring losses to their traders and earn profits when the traders lose. But Roboforex is different. It cares for its traders and that is why it is spending millions of dollars in so many promotions and campaigns and for education of its traders. All this are to ensure the welfare of we , the traders
    There are 100s of brokers out there but that does not mean we can chose any broker. Good brokers are very few. As you said many brokers try to bring losses to the trader and that is how they make money. Roboforex runs so many promotions and educational programs for the benefit of the traders. Roboforex wants its traders to succeed unlike most other brokers.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 80
    It is true that we all usually join forums for the sake of bonuses. But a good forum like this helps a trader also to gain knowledge. roboforex forum is giving us good knowledge and that I think is benefiting us surely more than the bonus incentive. Knowledge helps us build our successful career in this field.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    I liked your title and hope that you get a good place in the contest. Roboforex forum is really a boon for all beginners where they can not just earn bonus but also earn a lot of knowledge. As for me I was a trader at Roboforex and a member of this forum much before since the bonus program was started. The great trading conditions of Roboforex impressed me a lot.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    I liked your title and hope that you get a good place in the contest. Roboforex forum is really a boon for all beginners where they can not just earn bonus but also earn a lot of knowledge. As for me I was a trader at Roboforex and a member of this forum much before since the bonus program was started. The great trading conditions of Roboforex impressed me a lot.
    Thank you for the encouragement you gave me. What I wrote about the roboforex forum is nothing but my own experience in the forum. Roboforex forum helped me to learn and gain a lot of knowledge which totally changed the way I used to trade in Forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    Thank you for the encouragement you gave me. What I wrote about the roboforex forum is nothing but my own experience in the forum. Roboforex forum helped me to learn and gain a lot of knowledge which totally changed the way I used to trade in Forex.
    It is not baseless encouragement that I gave you. I liked your way of writing and expressing things. So I just wrote what I felt. You have elucidated in a nice manner how this forum is helping us all by giving us knowledge as well as bonus. I can feel the reality how you benefited by joining this forum and your trading life changed

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    It is not baseless encouragement that I gave you. I liked your way of writing and expressing things. So I just wrote what I felt. You have elucidated in a nice manner how this forum is helping us all by giving us knowledge as well as bonus. I can feel the reality how you benefited by joining this forum and your trading life changed
    Yes I have written what I felt and not tried to exaggerate things. This forum in my view is not just helping beginners but also helping many traders who are losing a lot of money in trading. Many people who have lost money with other brokers also come to this forum to get some help. And this help they do get in the form of knowledge and bonus incentive.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Really you have got a good title. This forum is not just boon for beginner but also losing traders. I was a losing trader myself and with this forum I got to learn so many things. As you said this forums rewards us with money as well as with good knowledge. Knowledge alone has the power to stop our losses and make us a successful trader.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    Yes I have written what I felt and not tried to exaggerate things. This forum in my view is not just helping beginners but also helping many traders who are losing a lot of money in trading. Many people who have lost money with other brokers also come to this forum to get some help. And this help they do get in the form of knowledge and bonus incentive.
    The story is simple yet interesting. Roboforex is helping out of the way so that its traders have a high rate of success in this field. We just say what we are experiencing trading with roboforex and are not exaggerating anything. Any trader can join Roboforex and experience its great services and feel the difference himself.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast