Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: roboforex forum - great campaign by roboforex - boon for all beginners

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 100
    Given: 57

roboforex forum - great campaign by roboforex - boon for all beginners

Forex is full of risk and beginners like me lose a lot of money here.Beginners are very confused when they start real trading and on getting a big loss they may get emotionally effected. Many beginners face big losses and They think that earning in Forex is possible but is very risky and even some of them stop trading for ever due to the high disappointment. This happens to trader who have good learning and demo practice also because none of this helps them to control their emotions. This has to be learned only with real trading.

My mistake
    : I traded directly without learning anything. I saw that the prices of currency pairs move quite a lot and also we get huge leverage in Forex trading. This made me believe that earning with Forex is easy. This is the reason I lost huge money trading with real account with other brokers. When ever I used to get a loss I would invest everything I had and usually lost all . I would then look for new money and my salary to invest again and start trading. This continued for few months and I was losing continuously in trading. I did not knew the importance of controlling emotions and I never wanted a loss though most of the time I blew my accounts.

f2.jpg

Roforoex forum helped me a lot

I came to know then that roboforex has started a bonus program where a person could earn good incentives for posting anything related to Forex. Honestly, I joined this forum solely for the sake of earning bonus. But then I read the informative threads started by great educators like valuetrader n this forum. It was then I came to know how much there is to learn to be successful in Forex. I have learned the importance of using money management and risk management from these threads. I have learned that indicators can be used for our benefit to study the market. The drawbacks of involvement of emotions with out trading.Learning at roboforex forum is both interesting and also rewarding. The threads here are informative and also in a language that even beginner traders can understand easily. So I am grateful to the forum for not only giving me good bonus but it helped me change my way of trading entirely. It is converting me into a successful trader from a loser.

f1.jpg

My conclusion Roboforex forum is the best place for beginners to learn and Roboforex is the best place to trade. When a trader starts trading by investing real money that it is very likely that his trading gets effected with emotions. By the time he learns controlling the emotions and learns patience he may lose a lot of money. Roboforex forum gives good bonus with which a trader can start trading initially. This will give him real trading environments and feelings and can help him learn a lot and also learn patience and emotional control. Then when he have confidence he can invest big and start exploiting the opportunities of the Forex market in a big way. In simple terms This forum is a great promotions which is helping a lot of beginners in the field of Forex.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by shivanandfx; 12-07-2014 at 08:54 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    yes of course brother you are right i agree with you roboforex forum is the best forum all over the world as compared to others forum i worked on many forums but roboforum is the most interesting and professional forum and it is easy for me to work on this forum

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    Certainly what ever you said is very much true, we come with the intention of earning bonus, by so much of discussion and interaction with many other traders we actually become very good traders which is more worth than anything and everything. You are right friend, just make the correction of Roboforex (spelling) :)

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 103
    Given: 65
    Roboforex forum is surely the best place for any Forex beginner to start. A demo account may be created primary for the new traders to learn and practice how to trade, for. There are times when existing traders, even professionals need to consult the demo account, either for testing strategy or indicator.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    Roboforex forum is surely the best place for any Forex beginner to start. A demo account may be created primary for the new traders to learn and practice how to trade, for. There are times when existing traders, even professionals need to consult the demo account, either for testing strategy or indicator.
    Yes a beginner can learn all about Forex in this forum and can open a demo account to help him in his learning. He can learn various techniques of trading, how to read charts and how to use indicators with a demo account. Opening a demo account with roboforex is quick and easy and also no limit on the number of demo accounts.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    Roforoex forum helped me a lot

I came to know then that roboforex has started a bonus program where a person could earn good incentives for posting anything related to Forex. Honestly, I joined this forum solely for the sake of earning bonus. But then I read the informative threads started by great educators like valuetrader n this forum. It was then I came to know how much there is to learn to be successful in Forex. Learning at roboforex forum is both interesting and also rewarding.
    Maybe you're too eager in writing subtitles, so you write "Roforoex forum", lol.

It seems you really get much more benefit from this forum, probably same like me. You are interested in various of topics which are created by valuetrader, so you think that this is the best place to learn, not just for getting bonus. Good topic... mate.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 186
    Given: 193
    Good to know your story with roboforex forum. Really roboforex forum is going great job for helping newbies with a lot of support for learning forex and bonus for trade to earn real money. I am here with this forum more than 1 year and found it really working nice. I have got bonus for my post but also for different contests. I earned more than bonus I got which gave me a real turning point in my forex trading career. I this forum will give you more success in your life too.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    I have found that roboforex is really an awesome forum that can give good information and this is from the depth of my heart that I like roboforex forum, because of a lot of material available here regarding psychology and trading of forex with several ways, strategy and trading plans, as far as I have discussed with others and found these things. I hope it will keep continue whatever they were doing in past.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Good to know your story with roboforex forum. Really roboforex forum is going great job for helping newbies with a lot of support for learning forex and bonus for trade to earn real money. I am here with this forum more than 1 year and found it really working nice. I have got bonus for my post but also for different contests. I earned more than bonus I got which gave me a real turning point in my forex trading career. I this forum will give you more success in your life too.
    Roboforex is running this forum and so many great promotions that all clearly indicates that this broker cares for the success of its traders. Also there are other services like good analysis which I am sure that is helping many traders apart from myself.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 39
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    Roboforex is running this forum and so many great promotions that all clearly indicates that this broker cares for the success of its traders. Also there are other services like good analysis which I am sure that is helping many traders apart from myself.
    You are right I know brokers that always try to bring losses to their traders and earn profits when the traders lose. But Roboforex is different. It cares for its traders and that is why it is spending millions of dollars in so many promotions and campaigns and for education of its traders. All this are to ensure the welfare of we , the traders

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast